×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    Tytonic
    Tytonic
    Welcome, people of Penana, to my domain! I am, as you can tell, an author. I love writing, and have taken up the task of creating content worthy of your eyes. It is important to have some self-confidence, therefore I will not deny myself the quality of my work. I can proudly announce that I am, as far as my knowledge takes me, a very good author. Despite this, I admit that I have much room improve, and will strive to become the best I possibly can. In addition, I strive to improve other's writing, giving them support and tips when and where I see fit.

    I highly encourage you all to take a look at my work, and I hope you all like it. And on that note, I bid you all farewell.

    Until next time,
    -Tytonic
    See more
  • Challengers
    Challengers sar-lowChallengers Kat DunnChallengers MrHawkeyeChallengers once upon a star
  • Time Remaining
    Submission Closed
Words of The Wise 2
PG
604
0
2
4.7K
1

In the original "Words of The Wise" you were asked to find the best quote you could; one you did not write yourself. So, here we are with "Words of The Wise 2". Find the best quotes you can, and may the best words in. Let the games begin.

In the original "Words of The Wise" you were asked to find the best quote you could; one you did not write yourself. So, here we are with "Words of The Wise 2". Find the best quotes you can, and may the best words in. Let the games begin.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X