×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Stories of horror mysteries and nightmares
PG
46.9K
0
0
15.6K
0

swap_vert
#1
Issue 1
0 Likes
505 Reads
0 Comments
#2
The story of a killer clown
0 Likes
496 Reads
0 Comments
#3
Cheisela doll Teror
0 Likes
588 Reads
0 Comments
#4
The masked human teror
0 Likes
504 Reads
0 Comments
#5
whizard ghost
0 Likes
569 Reads
0 Comments
#6
man pumkin terror
0 Likes
569 Reads
0 Comments
#7
Twin ghost teror
0 Likes
527 Reads
0 Comments
#8
Spider teror is gigantic
0 Likes
442 Reads
0 Comments
#9
the gatekeeper of hell
0 Likes
627 Reads
0 Comments
#10
Zombie teror
0 Likes
404 Reads
0 Comments
#11
Warewolf
0 Likes
419 Reads
0 Comments
#12
Terror of man-eating plants
0 Likes
426 Reads
0 Comments
#13
Teror Christmas tree
0 Likes
369 Reads
0 Comments
#14
the haunted pianos
0 Likes
500 Reads
0 Comments
#15
Ghost hanako in my school
0 Likes
410 Reads
0 Comments
#16
Teror of the rice field people
0 Likes
419 Reads
0 Comments
#17
There'a ghost under my bed
0 Likes
444 Reads
0 Comments
#18
Ghost Samurai
0 Likes
469 Reads
0 Comments
#19
Terror bat gaks
0 Likes
371 Reads
0 Comments
#20
Terror Snow monster (yeti)
0 Likes
486 Reads
0 Comments
#21
Serpen cobra Serpen
0 Likes
404 Reads
0 Comments
#22
Zombie mutant
0 Likes
454 Reads
0 Comments
#23
Teror of a different doctor
0 Likes
369 Reads
0 Comments
#24
Terror of goblin dismemberment
0 Likes
444 Reads
0 Comments
#25
Curse of old mirror
0 Likes
406 Reads
0 Comments
#26
attack Alien insects
0 Likes
372 Reads
0 Comments
#27
Ghost pirate skull
0 Likes
424 Reads
0 Comments
#28
Teror on the vampire castle
0 Likes
396 Reads
0 Comments
#29
Human teror Tree
0 Likes
405 Reads
0 Comments
#30
The forest ghost
0 Likes
471 Reads
0 Comments
#31
Monster Cyclops
0 Likes
375 Reads
0 Comments

Bloomhous
Creation:
Fandy pongajow
Happy Dolls

CHAPTER 1.
Happy doll
Once upon a time there was in a small neighborhood there was a family who loved dolls. Ruben lives in a stelie family who loves dolls especially dolls brought in festivals or talking dolls. Her mother is a great doll maker and creates many dolls, and her favorite doll is Happy doll, a doll that has a suit and sits on a three-wheeled child's toy bike. And his hobby is do you want to play with me .. that is the characteristic of happy doll. Happy doll is actually a twin from Ruben but recalls the time of birth together with Ruben because his mother loved happy then made her doll.
    Reuben is a child who often dibui by his friends and often dijahili by his friends. But ruben never replied to his friends. Reuben is actually a morose child and never mingle at school even in his environment the only friend is a puppet. Her favorite doll is Happy doll because she thinks the doll is the theme. And one day Reuben was being worked on by his theme and said that his mother was a doll. At that time Reuben was angry and eventually killed his friends. By taking the baseball bat and, hitting the theme named albert. Albert was often bullying or burning Ruben, but because of the pain Ruben killed him. And because Ruben felt guilty he finally decided to commit suicide by holding Happy doll. But after holding the doll Happy soul into the body of the doll.
  And at that moment, her mother committed suicide because of the stress of losing her two children. And one day Happy dolls were found by a family recently married and as soon as they had children. And see Happy doll that is naive finally the family took Happy doll. But when the family took the Happy doll they were terrorized by the doll.And often the doll says, Will you play with me, the family is in terror by the way. Lights often die. And the doll appeared and said would you play with me. Although happy dolls have been repeatedly thrown away but the doll keeps coming back. Finally one day they tried to burn the doll. But can not because the doll often returned home. And one day at midnight, the house of the family was very quiet, even the silence of the night was heard. But suddenly it sounded an old song on the radio belonging to the family. The song sounded like a tens of 80s but suddenly the screams of the dolls, like shouting out loud hahaha, would you play with me. Kevil is the husband's name of the family. He looks like a 40-year-old with short hair. Kevin awakens and looks down at his house but what he sees is a Happy doll sitting in front of his TV and, saying I will kill you, Kevin ran and woke his pregnant wife, his name is Marta. The istripun woke up.Suddenly the lights by itself when the lights are turned on Happy Happy dolls appear.With a kitchen knife. But what happened. Happy also managed to kill Marta and her son died, because Kevin did not manage to take a knife from Happy, and mencega death of his wife he was angry to, happy and try to take a knife in the hold happy. But when he took his knife. He was stabbed by happy and happy doll said, the game was over and laughed with excitement "hahahaha I killed them like I killed my friend". That's said happy doll.
   A few days later the doll, found and sold by toy figures. But there was a little boy named Chrisela. Age is about 8/9 years. He saw the doll and in his mind the doll was funny. Then he told his mother to buy the doll. And the doll said. Will you play with me?And Chrisela says I want to be your friend to the doll. Then Chrisela bought the doll.One day Chrisela put a happy doll with other dolls, including teddy bears, Barbie dolls and other dolls. And he saw on the doll's shirt named Happy. Then she gave the name of the doll Happy. Then her mother called Chrisela and Chrisela left the doll.
   Terror occurred during the night, a Barbie doll in a beautiful dress. Pun stared at Chrisela, Chrisela was eventually became scared and moved the Barbie doll but at that time he stepped on Happy doll and Happy doll also said would you play with me. And the doll comes alive and holds Chrisela's legs. But what happened. It was just a nightmare Chrisela was screaming her mother was coming soon, and chrisela bu "happy doll is alive, and holding my feet" and her mother said it was just a nightmare you sleep said her mother finally chrisela was asleep.
  The next day. Chrisela searched

Saw the happy doll but the doll still sat on his three wheels. And it has not fallen like in his dream that his doll fell and he stepped on his happy doll. But in his heart it might just be a dream. But his mother called Chrisela for breakfast. After that Chrisela plays her dolls including happy dolls. But as he plays the happy doll suddenly, he sees a shadowy figure behind him as he looks at him the shadow goes away. And when she saw the happy doll. The doll said would you be my friend. Chrisela became frightened and the doll also said. "Hahaha you are my friend". He threw the doll away. And the music box rang. Chrisela Pun suddenly ran and her mother came. What is Chrisela saying her mother? And Chrisela says her doll mother lives. It's just your Imagination said his mother. No bu word chrisela bonekanya real live. And her mother said if you do not return the dolls. And finally the doll was returned to the figure who sold the doll.
  Arriving to the toy character. His mother Chrisela said that he had returned the doll. But the owner of the character said / cashier. "Sorry if the doll has been purchased is not refundable. Finally Happy doll is thrown by Chrisela in the trash. But when the doll was thrown away. And at night when Chrisela fell asleep she suddenly heard. Will you play with me? Chrisela became frightened. And he saw the dolls come alive and say to Chrisela you are your best friend. Chrisela screamed. And her mother came and told her mother dolls live. And her mother said "Chrisela is Just a Fantasy". No bu! I saw the doll live. Chrisela looks scared. And Chrisela's body gets hot. And her mother said. Mother will take you to the doctor. "As she arrived at the doctor's house said" Chrisela just had the usual fever. But when at Chrisela Hospital saw a small child and the little boy was staring at Chrisela "the child's face has no expression and just holding a teddy bear. Chrisela continues to see the little boy. Suddenly the little bear's teddy doll became so scary with sharp teeth and red eyes Chrisela immediately turned her head and when she saw the little boy was gone with the teddy bear.
   Arriving at Chrisela's House told her mother that at the hospital she saw a child and when she saw the doll, the doll turned horrible. And her mother told Chrisela. "Since there's a doll bought in the character you're having a strange thing his mother says" Chrisela said "the doll really lives Chrisela's word" and she said tonight sleeping the same mother said her mother "well said Chrisela. That night became terror. Suddenly the lights turn dead and blame again. Suddenly comes a song like a child's song, are you sleeping, are yo sleeping brother jho brother. And suddenly her mother woke up. The song was kept sung and suddenly happy doll appeared. Her mother was shocked. Suddenly when he ran. He saw Chrisela dolls come alive and chase mr chrisela. His mother was hiding, suddenly emerged a figure of puppets with a keen sharp as seen Chrisela. His mother was shocked and ran towards Chrisela suddenly happy doll appeared. And say "I'll kill you hahahha" with laughing his mother straight at Chrisela namu when he got to the room suddenly happy doll holding a kitchen knife and said "I will kill this child" finally his mother looked very scared. Her mother finally held something like a pitcher like a flowerpot because her mother stood close to a table near her room. By the time the happy happy dolls kill Chrisela, suddenly her mother Chrisela throws a bungga pot towards the happy. And the happy doll fell off her mother ran to Chrisela and took Chrisela away from her house. By using a car near his homechapter 2
Terror Happy dolls
Chrisela was down at the house of Oma and her opanya. Because her mother Chrisela was curious finally her mother went to the character where her mother bought Happy doll. And her mom told the owner / cashier where you found Happy doll. And the cashier answered the doll downstairs by Jhon "said his mother Chrisela. And the cashier tells you the address of jhon. Arriving at home Jhon his mother asked "where did you find the doll. Her mother Chrisela said. And jhon also feel nervous when in Tanya by Chrisela's mother. And her mother keeps pushing jhon to tell her about the happy stuff. Then Jhon replied that the doll was found at the time of the murder. At a time when there are families who found the happy doll. The family said it was given by someone he did not know. But the doll killed the family by being stabbed. Then finally when I saw the happy doll in that family house I picked up at the time I investigated the family murder case and sold it in a toy character. And when I investigated the house there were no fingerprints from the murderer and it is still not known who killed the family. Only the happy doll can be found. Because on the shirt is written name happy. That's what I know of Jhon.
   His mother chrisela is an office, and in time his mother Chrisela is very busy and overtime because of the piling tasks. His father Chrisela had died in a plane crash on his father's plane but when he departed for Australia there was a plane crash and his father died. And her mother always comes home quickly from her office work because Chrisela always lives alone. Suddenly when Chrisela was entrusted oma and her elderly mother was busy because of sudden business at the office suddenly happened terror at home and opanya.
  On that night it rained very hard and the air was fast. Suddenly the lights died at the home of oma and her opponent Chrisela. Suddenly the same song sounded. Are you sleeping, are you sleeping brother jhon Brothe jhon. Gisela came downstairs suddenly heard the sound of a bicycle and as she looked back. Suddenly the happy doll said. Will you play with me? And bring a bloody knife for happy already killing oma and opanya. Chrisela suddenly ran. And when he ran suddenly he saw a doll seen in his house using a beautiful dress. And sits in a rocking chair and the doll sings. Song of the little boy. And when Chrisela saw the doll that used the dress. Suddenly the doll disappears. And when Chrisela looked back suddenly the doll appeared and clasped Chrisela's shoulder, Chrisela ran and went into the basement. Upon downstairs gundang. Suddenly an old piano sounded. With a mozart instrument he suddenly saw the happy doll playing the music, with a hard rain in the silence and piano tinkling. Chrisela walks slowly so that the happy doll does not know its existence. Suddenly the sound of the piano was gone and Chrisela became very frightened. Suddenly the happy doll walked towards him. And Chrisela was hiding behind the ladder suddenly when she looked to her side she saw the corpse from her opah. He immediately shouted and when he came out from behind the ladder suddenly happy daddy knife sharp knife and stab Chrisela and Chrisela stole avoid it and go up the stairs.At that moment his mother Chrisela was told on the internet that one day there was a puppet lovers family. Then suddenly his son died suicide by holding a happy doll and his mother also died of stress and drink poison. Her mother immediately went to the house of oma and her opanya. Terror still happens at home oma and opa Chrisela. Chrisela was in terror by happy dolls. When Chrisela hides in the closet suddenly the dolls in her house are inside her house and opanya and become alive, they are very frightening her bite becomes sharp and carry a sharp weapon. The rain was getting better. When Chrisela is hiding suddenly she sees her doll approaching the closet where Chrisela is hiding but Chrisela is very frightened and the doll is carrying scissors, it is her teddy bear. And the doll passed through her closet and suddenly. There's something holding it from behind and saying you're dead !! Chrisela managed to get out of the closet and she looked at the teddy bear with scissors and had sharp teeth and when the teddy bear would kill Chrisela suddenly her mother and said. Reuben I know you're a Ruben, and happy dolls keep saying why? Klo I rube as long as you know I'm often bui by my friends and I kill them. And I'll kill you. Suddenly the father of Rubben came. Ruben was shocked and said who are you? I'm your father? My father never saw you. And his father said your mother is a lover since I married your mother, your mother is very good until she gave birth to twins that Ruben suddenly Happy died, since then Father left you. Because Dad is stressed, then your mother raises you without affection. And Happy doll said you are not my father, my dear friends kill them all and his father holds a small knife, it is a knife where Happy doll is made and his father goes to Happy and stabs him. Suddenly Happy stabbed his father. And Happy died because that can kill happy is the knife used to make it. But when his father Ruben or happy doll was also killed and Chrisela dolls become normal.
Since then the happy doll was burned and the soul of the ruben became calm. His father knows the existence of the happy doll because the jhon is a friend of Ruben's father and he is told by the jhon about the existence of the doll, his father immediately comes and helps chrisela and his mother. Bonela happy was not because the bike and bonekaya already in burn his mother and chrisela not in terror anymore. Oma and her mother and died and was buried
                                                   The end

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert
#1
Issue 1
0 Likes
505 Reads
0 Comments
#2
The story of a killer clown
0 Likes
496 Reads
0 Comments
#3
Cheisela doll Teror
0 Likes
588 Reads
0 Comments
#4
The masked human teror
0 Likes
504 Reads
0 Comments
#5
whizard ghost
0 Likes
569 Reads
0 Comments
#6
man pumkin terror
0 Likes
569 Reads
0 Comments
#7
Twin ghost teror
0 Likes
527 Reads
0 Comments
#8
Spider teror is gigantic
0 Likes
442 Reads
0 Comments
#9
the gatekeeper of hell
0 Likes
627 Reads
0 Comments
#10
Zombie teror
0 Likes
404 Reads
0 Comments
#11
Warewolf
0 Likes
419 Reads
0 Comments
#12
Terror of man-eating plants
0 Likes
426 Reads
0 Comments
#13
Teror Christmas tree
0 Likes
369 Reads
0 Comments
#14
the haunted pianos
0 Likes
500 Reads
0 Comments
#15
Ghost hanako in my school
0 Likes
410 Reads
0 Comments
#16
Teror of the rice field people
0 Likes
419 Reads
0 Comments
#17
There'a ghost under my bed
0 Likes
444 Reads
0 Comments
#18
Ghost Samurai
0 Likes
469 Reads
0 Comments
#19
Terror bat gaks
0 Likes
371 Reads
0 Comments
#20
Terror Snow monster (yeti)
0 Likes
486 Reads
0 Comments
#21
Serpen cobra Serpen
0 Likes
404 Reads
0 Comments
#22
Zombie mutant
0 Likes
454 Reads
0 Comments
#23
Teror of a different doctor
0 Likes
369 Reads
0 Comments
#24
Terror of goblin dismemberment
0 Likes
444 Reads
0 Comments
#25
Curse of old mirror
0 Likes
406 Reads
0 Comments
#26
attack Alien insects
0 Likes
372 Reads
0 Comments
#27
Ghost pirate skull
0 Likes
424 Reads
0 Comments
#28
Teror on the vampire castle
0 Likes
396 Reads
0 Comments
#29
Human teror Tree
0 Likes
405 Reads
0 Comments
#30
The forest ghost
0 Likes
471 Reads
0 Comments
#31
Monster Cyclops
0 Likes
375 Reads
0 Comments

X