×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Angelontheground
    Angelontheground
    Hello, and thanks for stopping by! I love to write, to read, and to do all manner of things, but I particularly enjoy sharing my work with others. I aim to please, so if you have anything you want me to write or any comments on my writing you'd like to leave, drop me a line and I'll look into it. I look forward to working, sharing, and reading with all of you!
    ~V

    I am currently in the process of making a website as a sort of a central hub for all of my works. I will update this with the URL when it's functional.

    TO CONTACT ME: I can be reached at my email: [email protected] | Or messaged on my tumblr: angelontheground.tumblr.com |

    PUPPETS AND THEIR STRINGS: I have unlisted the story as of right now because I am completely reworking it for NaNoWriMo 2016, but when it's done I will definitely post it back up on here.

    COMMISSIONS: I will take commissions for fanfictions, pricing will be at $1 for every hundred words, with a cap of 5,000 words ($50). I can write for RWBY, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Angel Beats, Seraph of the End, and Akuma no Riddle (but I have to rewatch it). If you want me to write for another series, send me a message and I'll look into it!
    I will write NSFW on this account, but only specifically, and I won't post It publically. Contact me.
    If you want me to write something about an original character of yours or for something you've created, send me a message with details and we'll talk about it. (*NOTE: I have the right to deny commissions based on personal issues or if the idea just doesn't pan out.)
    I use PayPal for payment.

    If for whatever reason you want to see what I've written elsewhere, I have a FanFiction account (https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5994453/AngelontheGround) and a FictionPress account under the same name.

    All of the poetry on By-the-By is mine, and most of it will also be on my school's literary/arts magazine which can be found at | tohickonspeaks.blogspot.com |
    Please go check it out, there's a lot of really talented writers on there and some cool pictures too!

    (Credit for the profile picture goes to the hella awesome Monica |dashingicecream.tumblr.com | you should totally go check her out)
    (If anyone's wondering, it's Blake from RWBY)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
By-the-by
PG
325
0
4
5.1K
0

X