×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Brynn Schell
    Brynn Schell
    The wind swept her long chocolaty brown hair away from her face. Her dress whipped her dress around her legs violently. The scent of saltwater wafted through the damp air even on the cliff a hundred feet above the Mediterranean. Standing on the Azure Window, you can see where the other half once stood.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
One Hundred and Ninety-Six
PG
0
0
0
1.1K
0

swap_vert

At exactly 7:06P.M. on January 9th, 3006, one hundred and ninety-six sixteen year olds collapsed and soon went into a comatose state. One person from each country in the world. There was one thing all of them had in common: they were born on the same day with brown hair and violet eyes. Unfortunately, not all of them survived. Some of them hadn't been close enough to a hospital and when they could no longer breathe on their own, suffocated and died. Grace Noel, fortunately, made it to a hospital near where she and her best friend, Chandler, had been running. Will they ever wake up? Better question: Do they even know that they're asleep?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X