×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Zoralth
    Zoralth
    A spiritual and highly artistic person, I often dream that my stories will touch hearts and unravel hidden potential in my readers as many authors have done for me.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Cradled: Beyond Twilight
R
9.9K
1
5
1.7K
0

I remember that day all too well: the day everything burned to the ground and my entire soul was shattered; the day my best friend was suddenly my enemy; the day my tribe was reduced to a single entity- me. How do you fight when there is nothing to fight for? When you've become the thing you've been taught to fear your entire life? Do you cradle the monster or destroy it before it destroys you? How do you cope with the regret when the blame can fall no where else.

The only thing I know for sure is that this is hell. I never asked for this. I never asked for him. I never asked for power. I never asked for responsibility... or death.... or fear ... but this is real.

This is very real.

A note to the reader:

This story is a reboot of Cradled, a story that has long played out in my mind and weighed heavily on my heart. I started writing Cradled over a year ago, but life got in the way of my passion and it fizzled away. Looking back on it, the story still ignites the fires of suspense and keeps even me, its writer, hooked. It is because of this I will be giving that story another chance to come alive. It took years to manifest the characters, story, and plot, and it is far too good to just let it go. I will be leaving the original work up for anyone who is curious about changes I am making to the story, or if anyone wants to compare my writing styles.

From the bottom of my heart, I hope my world will speak to you, my characters will move you, and my plot will keep you hooked. But most of all, I hope you enjoy it.  

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." ~Norman Cousins

                                                                                 ~ Zora

X