×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Jakarta
    Jakarta
    I love writing. My ideas suck sometimes but I try to just see where they lead me. I love animals and the rain. I'm an open book and I love talking to people.

    It's a pleasure to meet you.

    Oh my name is Jarianna and I'll be continuing the story "Protecting a Promise" which I happily got permission to write.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Get Out Alive
PG-13
765
1
0
2.3K
1

When you hit a certain age everyone begins to tell you to separate your dreams from reality. The dreams you once had are. Not. Real. 

Turns out, they were right. Dreams don't come true. They aren't real.

But the nightmares are. The horrors are real and mind-numbing.

Luckily, the rules to this nightmare are very simple. 

Survive seven nights of Briar Hill Manor.

》《》《

Oliver is a scaredy-cat. He hates all things horror. He's lived 19 years without ever being able to stomach them. 

Suddenly he's thrust into a real-life horror story. His partner is a sarcastic, hard-headed girl. They're both on the verge of death night after night. 

And somehow he's falling in love? 

That'll have to be put on the rear-end, however. He almost lost his fingers to a hungry spider-like monster.

Right now he just wants to get out alive.
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X