×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Aaron Scott
    Aaron Scott
    Hello all, I'm Aaron Scott. I'm an avid reader, writer, storyteller, what have you. Writing is one of my strong passions. I started a while back as a non-original fiction writer, aka fanfiction. That's all well and fine but there comes a point where that becomes limiting and you just want to branch off and tell stories of your own. And that's why I'm here; to share my original works with you in hopes that it takes on a life of it's own.

    I like to focus my efforts in the realm of crime thrillers and mysteries, but have since decided that at some point I would like to branch out into other territories to further my writing techniques.

    Some influences are:
    - Stephen King
    - Dean Koonz
    - James Swain
    - Edgar Alan Poe
    - Kevin O'Brien
    - James Paterson
    (among many others)

    I'm currently working on a story called "RAGDOLLS," which you guess, is a murder mystery. I promise, it's different than what most are accustomed to. Unfortunately I will not be able to upload new issues as often as I'd like because, well, you know life happens. But I promise I'm always writing, even if it's just a sentence or two at a time or a paragraph a day. I'll publish new issues when I feel they're strong enough for your viewing pleasure.

    Anyway, thanks for visiting. I hope you enjoy my works, as I will most definitely enjoy yours.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Ragdolls
R
11.3K
4
7
5.2K
0

Detective Colton Macintyre's first assignment in years has him investigating a string of assaults in the peaceful town of Springwood Hills. When the bodies of several young males are discovered under similar circumstances it becomes clear the killings aren't random. A young woman is found alive and untouched in every report with a ragdoll in hand, and are all targets of sexual offenders. With little leads, and only a handful of evidence, the Detective and his partner Roy Weltch lead an investigation into what the media is calling “The Ragdoll Killer Murders” with sexual assault survivor, Laura Wells. To solve the case, it will costs him his humanity, obbession, and sacrifice. This childhood toy will never be the same again.

X