×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
the nerds little secret
PG-13
805
0
0
1.1K
1

swap_vert

mia hearts is the schools nerd. she wears big black nerdy glasses, baggy clothes, a few tattoo's here and there. people think she's a goodie-too-shoe, but she has a secret. she's the leader of the most number one feared mafia gang in the world, the dark falcons. they practically own the world. no one knows who the leader is, except the people in the mafia. they only know that she has two different colored eyes and a tattoo on her left eye and goes by the street queen. she races fights, box, smokes, ect.  

josh knight is the leader of the most powerful and feared gang in the u.s, the viper. he is known in the school as the bad boy. he get's into fights, smokes, skip classes, ect. in the street he is known as the crusher in the ring. what happens when the street queen and the crusher have a match. what happens when josh gets a peak at her eyes and tattoo. know josh is looking for her everywhere in the town and in the underground. what happens when he finds out that the girl that is known to be ruthless, heartless bitch goes to  her school?    

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X