×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Crystal Reaper
    Crystal Reaper
    My name is Destiny White, I am seventeen-years-old, and I live in England.

    All my life I have grown up around people who don't much enjoy reading books for recreational purposes. However, I am the exception. Everybody around me continues to live just one life, repeating the term "Y.O.L.O." over and over again. What they don't know is that you don't live once - not if you read.

    My problem is that I get easily inspired by the mundane parts of everyday life around me. Be it art, books, watching moving pictures or even speaking with a friend over the internet - I am inspired to create things based on what others believe is an "impossible" source of imagination.

    I believe you can find answers in everything, though only if you seek it. Writer's Block does not exist, not if you let it.

    Just open your heart and let things come naturally to you. If you don't, then there is a chance that the wild hope you hold may become tamed, or pass away.

    Don't let it.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
WHISPERS OF CHARON
G
511
0
1
2.1K
0

swap_vert

Hello Reader.

As aforementioned, my name is Destiny White, and I live in England.

Being as this will be my first ever blog, I won't write much, though I suppose I could write enough to explain my membership in this society.

Adventurous storylines filled with cliché moments and the less common morbid tales of love; I would say my works are not uncommon, though I wouldn't say they were one of a kind. My stories will be full of things you both know and don't know, so it's guaranteed you'll learn new words, and maybe even the basics of a subject or two.

I won't post a story until I have completely planned it out and know the basics of what I am going to write. It's hard for me to write things straight off the bat, as I tend to get bored with the fact that I don't have a basis for every little detail; you can be sure that everything I write will have a scientific foundation, even if it doesn't have one in reality.

I will most likely end up posting every Monday at 12:00am B.S.T., once I begin posting regularly. If something happens and I cannot post, which I doubt will happen very often if at all, I will let you know before that time.

I look forward to working with you all, and hope that I can become as great as this society will allow me to.

With regards

Reaper.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X