×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Wrenegade
    Wrenegade
    Hi!
    I'm Wrenegade!
    It's obviously not my real name!
    I decided to choose this name because I had the song "Renegades" stuck in my head but I decided to add a twist to it!
    My writing consists of all genres and I'm most likely not going to write a series since I don't have an amazing reputation with working with something for a long time since I usually get bored...
    If you want any proof about that which you probably don't but I'll just tell you anyway:
    I have 57 unfinished stories on my laptop...
    Surprised? I wouldn't think so...
    My most amazing best friend is Olivia and she will support me in anything however crazy it is. Even if its going on a tightrope that is 170 meters off the ground! I just want to thank her for supporting my writing and the rest of my friends who thought that I would win the best story award at school even though I didn't.
    I really hope that you enjoy my utterly horrible stories even though sometimes they are so bad that they are funny!
    excuse my profile picture. It's the best one that I have and it isn't even good!
    Kisses
    -Wrenegade
    See more
campaign Request update 0
I just feel like writing a blog| Summer
PG
0
0
0
660
0

swap_vert

I am not creepy at all if you think that from the picture above. I just had that picture and it was the only good one except for my profile pic..........  I guess?

Ok so getting started.

Summer vacation still hasn't come!😕

I know it like sucks. Well technically school is out but we are going to Greece. That is my home country. So as you might have assumed I have family friends and a very nice blue sea there. But since I am yet to be eighteen I don't make the decisions in the house so my parents decided to stay an extra four weeks. YES FOUR WEEKS at home. Well you see I would be fine with that except all of my friends and yes I am saying ALL of my friends have either gone to summer camp OR another country already. 

(because their parents aren't demented) *whispers*

I seriously did not mean that.

Its just every time I think of the beach and the food and the fact that my grandma's apartment is like 5 meters away from the beach is driving me CRAAZZZZYYY!!!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

That felt good...

That is just how excited I am. And instead of being in the forty degree weather in Greece I am in my study typing a blog post on my iMac.


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X