×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Nakysha
    Nakysha
    A wild Nakysha appeared!

    What will you do?

    Read story / Follow Forever

    Comment / Run Away

    You've selected Read Story! Nakysha feels incredibly special and encouraged to update their chapters! Affinity up by 1! Personal Knowledge up by 3! Personal Knowledge leveled up to Lv. 2!

    You've selected Follow Forever! Nakysha considers you to be absolutely crazy to follow them, but is happier than anything! Affinity up by 3! Insanity up by 7! Nakysha's Happiness up by 100! Nakysha's Happiness leveled up to Lv. 7! You have unlocked Nakysha's Secret Recipe for Writing!

    You've selected Comment! Will you use Positive Comment or Hater Comment?

    Positive Comment selected. You tell Nakysha how gorgeous and loved they are, and that they're an amazing writer! Affinity up by 5! Nakysha's Happiness up by 50! Nakysha's Happiness leveled up to Lv.3! Nakysha promptly breaks down into tears and clings to your leg for the next turn.

    Hater Comment selected. Nakysha shakes their head in disappointment, saddened by your words. You called Nakysha the WORST writer in the universe, and said they were fat. Nakysha looks down at their body, ashamed. It's a critical hit! Affinity down by 10! Nakysha's Happiness down by 150! Pure Hatred up by 17! Pure Hatred leveled up to Lv.8! Unlocked Seething Rage ability!

    Run Away selected. Nakysha's eyes glint in the night, watching their prey attempt at escaping. They ready themself, and pounce! You have been caught by Nakysha! Nakysha's Happiness up by 30! Amount of legs down by 2! Fear up by 9001! Fear leveled up to Lv.Infinite! You have unlocked Eternal Fear!

    Nakysha was defeated! You gained 14372 EXP! Level up! You are now level 42! Learned the move Return!

    Used Return!

    A wild Nakysha appeared!
    See more
Floorbidden Love
G
1.5K
1
4
3.3K
7

Harry Potter is just a young boy, age fifteen, attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Of course, at this spry age he has started to look at girls a little differently.

This Fanfiction centers around his true love, which goes by the ship name of Flarry.

I present to you, dear viewers...

Harry x Floor

favorite

X