×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    emogirl99
    emogirl99
    Hi! I am a young writer. Fandoms include: HP, HG, Glee, Bones, SPN, Divergent, MR, MI, DIsney, LOTR/Hobbit, Twilight and TVD!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Can you keep a secret?
PG-13
161
0
0
394
0

swap_vert

Tori Anderson is a regular girl at school. A tight knit of friends, a good reputation and good school work. She also has the regular crush every few months. But then everything changes...

She struggles with the fear of her girl best friend finding out that Tori has a crush on her. And to deal with her parents disapproving and homophobic nature towards the lgbt+ community.

But the crush is getting stronger and the friendship getting weaker. Will she manage to secure the friendship? Or will it break apart and leave in tears?

This is based on a true story. This is what has happened to me but I have changed the names on the characters. I once thought that I was a straight girl. But now I have had 3 crushes on girls my age. So this is my story now but with a different ending.

I hope you enjoy this piece of work as I did writing the story.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X