×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Strider
    Strider
    I am an avid writer, storyteller, gamer, and coffee enthusiast whose one necessity is the ability to be creative. As I navigate my way toward publication, I hope to learn a lot that will greatly improve my craft. Even so, I believe we're always learning no matter what stage we're in. Here's to looking forward.

    Update: If you like anything I do, you can also find me on Wattpad as NineLight. As a matter of fact, I've published a lot more on there. While Penana has provided a great place to publish content, I have no idea if people enjoy it. No likes, no comments, nada. There are other factors at work, but I'll be updating less frequently on here is all. Cheers!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A Dance Between Devil & Death
R
6.0K
0
1
3.4K
0


It starts with one man reconciling the difference between loyal soldier and murderer. Which is he? One act of defiance leads him away from the life he knew, crossing paths with an energetic and distracted stranger who dares to call him “friend.” One becomes two until they come across a third individual - a young, forlorn woman wielding an heirloom for a weapon yet always afraid to be near it. With her, the two men make a vow to avoid the unnecessary spilling of blood. And then comes the cleric, a man of secrets who wields literature and holy rhetoric like a weapon. But when a vicious Duke comes around to claim his protégé, Dane’s companions must understand and question the notorious epithet... Pale Devil. The four companions seek to escape, and so journey to a land of better pastures. But their destination is riddled with underworld secrets. They must question everything about their journey and themselves when they begin seeing the world through the eyes of an assassin, a thief, a bounty hunter, and an old soldier. Their true quest is survival.

X