×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Werew
    Werew
    Hello, anyone wandering by my profile! I hope you find what you're looking for.

    I post chapters on a few different stories here and there. I am still slowly working on them all, but I might bounce around and update frequently or very infrequently. If you're looking for a new update on something I haven't touched in a while, feel free to send me a message or leave a comment requesting it. Sometimes it just takes a little nudge to get me back to work (no promises, though. Sometimes I just don't feel like a particular story)

    If you have interest in beta-reading or you want to be involved in any of my stories, likewise send me a message. I am more than happy to at least consider anyone :)
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Hawean
PG-13
2.7K
1
0
2.0K
1

swap_vert

Hawean has lived a sheltered life. It's not so much that his family tries to hide the world from him, as tries to hide him from the world. In spite of appearing to be a fairly ordinary young adult male aasen, he's not quite what he seems. 

But when he makes an unexpected friend at his first Faire and discovers that she needs his help, he makes a snap decision to tell her everything. Her reaction isn't what he expected, but he isn't sure that's a good thing.


Hawean is a story about coming into one's own and reinventing one's own life. It's also about friendship, family, and a bit of romance. 

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X