×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Soulfulwriter
    Soulfulwriter
    Newly 27 years old. I love Young Adult, urban romance, urban teen romance, and Teen Fiction. That's what I write. I used to write Fantasy and Romance, but I had to branch out.

    Write to heal. Write for healing. Write to make sense. Write to be heard. Write to not be judged. Write for life and write for passion.

    See more
campaign Request update 0
Dark like Me 2: Game of Desire
PG-13
3.4K
0
0
3.1K
0

Sirrah Winters now having been accepted into the college of her dreams; North Carolina State University; has a lot going for her. Aside from working hard to be on either the Dean's list or the President's list, she is also a new Auntie to her sister's firstborn. Sirrah also kept her friendship with Andy, but often dwells on her former friendship with Alchemy. With the relationship between Sirrah and Cole on the rocks, they try to work it out. Even though he is in the state of Florida working on his Military career, things could not be better for Sirrah.  Now at 23 years old and at the last few months of her 4-year college term, Sirrah only hopes she can control how she feels and what she should think.
    
    However, Andy's attitude suddenly begins to take a turn for the worst as Sirrah begins to come out of her shell by making new friends and having the job opportunity of a lifetime. With disaster on the horizon between Sirrah and Andy, Sirrah has to once again make a life changing choice.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X