×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Mr. Ducky
    Mr. Ducky
    um... Hi. Everyone can just call me ducky, if they want to. I am very shy, but very grateful to have been invited to join this website. It seems like a wonderful community with amazing writers. I like to read, (old/new, sad/adventurous books, fan fiction, anything really.) cook, and garden. I try to make each of my stories different, but most of them will likely be fantasy, or supernatural... I also have an affinity for the yaoi... (I can't really help it if my stories suspiciously turn into yaoi/friendship/yaoi friendship) I like to listen to music as I write, and would love to do my own cover art, but the best I can do is clean up internet images and photo shop them together. (-_-) I can only focus on one or two projects at once. That's about it so... hi.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Viridia's Chronicles
PG-13
9.8K
2
17
5.4K
15

Butt kicking, magic, demons, not... demons?, and a female main character. Awesome Warning

Viridia is the current living guardian of an ancient and curious artifact with immense power. She travels between the human and neutral territories, hiding from the demons seeking the sphere to rule the world. She befriends strange companions, as well as foolish idiots in her life long quest.

*Author's notes*

9/14/14

*I have officially began a sort of collaborative partnership with Jonathan Jas. He has agreed to help me work with images and I think that they're pretty good. they aren't as good as the sort of images that I could photoshop, but I like the idea that we might develop later on as team. please check his profile out. His images (as well as some of his ideas) are making appearances in the story and I hope everyone likes them.*

X