×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Noor Hoodah
    Noor Hoodah
    ⚠ WARNING: ⚠
    HAZARDOUS ART ADDICT.
    OBSESSED WITH WORLD MYTHOLOGY, ESPECIALLY GREEK AND NORSE.
    LOVES THEATRE AND ACTING.
    FEED ONLY WITH PIZZA AND UNHEALTHY STUFF.

    • Approach at your own risk. •

    Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/story/42214662-thebes
    See more
  • Beta Reader
    Beta Reader Aretice N. TreaderBeta Reader booksarecool21
campaign Request update 0
Thebes
PG
1.3K
2
2
3.5K
0

Thebes. Founded by the legendary Phoenician prince Cadmus, son of Agenor and ancestor of Oedipus. Land of birth of the mighty Hercules. Witness to the appearance of the Sphinx and its millennium riddle.  

And, more recently, target to Echidna's wrath.

Her fury has become devastating, and not only in Olympus: villages were destroyed, folks were dying and children were not spared. The Gods alone cannot defeat the goddess fierce, mother to all monsters.

After being expelled from her village, Zenia, child of Aite (goddess of delusion) and a human father,  meets Kimon and Pan, both wandering monster hunters, recruited by the gods themselves to get rid of Echidna's creatures.

Their journey will lead them to the depths of one of the most mystical cities in ancient Greece, and make Zenia realize that after all, it isn't hard to fall in love with a god.

X