×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Marye the Minstrel
    Marye the Minstrel
    Hi, I'm Marye. I am primarily a poet, but I do write the occasional story. However, every one of my poems tells a story, so they can technically count. My work often reflects my emotional state, and my poems tend to relate to each other by presenting different viewpoints for the same situation.

    I'm interested in fantasy and old fairy tales, and I enjoy both giving and receiving all kinds of unique story prompts. I support the Oxford comma. I like to read C. S. Lewis, Chesterton, Tolkien, and Lewis Carroll in my freetime. My favorite book is The Silmarillion. (Google it if you haven't read it, it's more than worth your time.)

    I'm very random, and like to think of myself as fun. I read every comment that I receive, and personally reply to all messages. Chances are, if you comment on my page, you'll soon see me commenting on yours. This is because I find like-minded authors through their comments on my work. I'm happy to be friends with anyone who wants to, and also to give feedback and suggestions wherever desired.

    Well, I guess that's it. Feel free to message me if you want to talk about something.

    Your fellow carbon-based life-form,
    Marye
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Death Door
G Completed
2.5K
1
0
2.6K
0

This is a short funny story inspired by Mark Twain and his awesome humorous works.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X