×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    kamikaze1994
    kamikaze1994
    Hello good people, My name is Kieran. Due to life getting in the way, I have been finding it hard to meet my deadlines. To overcome this, I am going to be focusing on one story at a time. Starting with The Seven then The Codex of Humanity.

    Schedule

    Prologue/Chapter 1,2,3,4 and 5 for The Seven -15th November 2017
    See more
campaign 催更 0
The Seven Lore
G
1.2K
0
0
1.1K
0

swap_vert

Names and their Meanings

Vǫlsungr = Old Nordic meaning Chosen One

Laila = Bibilical, meaning an angel appointed to guard the spirits at their Birth

Fyn = English, meaning fair haired hero.

World Geography

Elagora = An island kingdom located in the northern hemisphere of the world of The Seven. Elagora is a peaceful kingdom that values the lives of it's citizens and all other people in the world. While it's an epicentre of trade in the northern kingdoms, it lacks a capable army to defend it in the event of an attack.

Nargal = An empire located on the continent of Dusc, which is situated in the southern hemisphere near the South Pole. It is a harsh country, constantly bombarded with snow storms and always in a never ending darkness. Due to the harsh conditions and lack of food that can be grown, Nargal conquers other kingdoms for the resources and enslaves the people it has conquered. They worship the demon god Torwa.

Lousinia = A kingdom located in the northern hemisphere and just to the east of the Ela Sea from Elagora. Lousinia is proud country that value actions over words. It's warriors are the strongest the northern kingdoms have to offer. Despite their strength and that the land is bountiful, it cannot produce all the supplies needed for everyday life of it's citizens. 

Nephozl = The last bastion of the ancient elven kingdom that was lost in a war with the humans 900 years ago. Located in the Vimsheal forest in the south west of the Elagora kingdom. Despite the tensions with humans due to their part in the war, Nephozl maintains a steady relationship with Elagora due to the latters peaceful stance.

Obsidia= The ancient dwarven city located in the Hinderberk Mountains in northern Elagora. The city is said to have been forged from the heat of a dragons fire breath and the Diamondheads, an ancient order of dwarfs consisting of master smithers.

Races

Humans = The most numerous and a technologically advanced race in the world of The Seven. Renowned for the tenacity and versatility, Humans have found ways to survive in locations with different conditions. They are able to utilize most types of magic.

Elves = An ancient race said to have existed since the beginning of time. The elves are a cautious race, preferring to live in isolation than interact with the rest of the world. While the elves do use technology, they are not dependent on it like the humans or the dwarves, instead preferring to live via the old ways. While elves can utilize all types of magic, they specialise in nature and creation magic.

Dwarves = A short and stubby race hailing from a forgotten kingdom lost to the passages of time. The dwarves are a noble yet stubborn race that currently reside in the ancient yet technological city of Obsidia. Despite their lack of aptitude for magic, the dwarves have compensated with their own technology, making them the most technologically advanced race in the world.

Magics

Fire = A form of magic that revolves around the use of fire, allowing the caster to conjure, manipulate, and control the element for various purposes. The caster can change the properties of this magic such as its "form", allowing it to take shape as a gas or solid element. The color of this magic can also change, ranging from purple, red, blue and yellow. Fire magic can also work in a similar fashion to explosives. The caster is able to conjure this element from various parts of their body or from the nearby surroundings, though it is possible for weapons to use fire as well.

Water = Water magic is a form of magic revolving around the use of water, which is placed under the user's command for them to employ for various purposes. Depending on its use, the physical properties of water can be manipulated to the user's advantage; large masses of liquid possess remarkable force, being usable to inflict blunt damage upon targets by sweeping them away with water. Users can also use water as means to enhance the power of whatever weapons they may be using in battle.

Air = Air magic enables its users to generate wind, as well as to manipulate the wind around them at their will. Air magic grants it's user high offensive power, allowing them to assault enemies in different ways: the most prominent aspect of such magic lies in the ability to give the wind cutting properties, manifesting it in the form of fast-moving air blades which are employed at mid-to-long range; they can also generate powerful gusts of wind to inflict blunt damage upon enemies and send them flying away, and even form hurricanes of various scales, which, in addition to their rotational power, seem to retain his wind's signature sharpness. Many of this magic's spells require special gestures which are performed with one or both hands, depending on the attack's power and magnitude. However, users also seems capable of producing minor, yet accurate, blasts without the need of moving their hands. Users can also employ the wind on themselves, using it to levitate and traverse over long distances, as well as to cover themselves in an armor of wind, boosting both their offense and defense.

Earth = The caster makes use of the earth around them for combat, giving the user a great deal of flexibility when using their magic. Skilled users can manipulate the physical properties of earth, such as making sand as hard as metal, creating iron-hard rock pillars from the ground, or even bending the ground at will and turning it into a liquid form. Earth magic also enables the user to literally dive into the ground (be it rock, concrete, or metal), using their hands or feet, and tunnel through it.

Nature = By drawing on the powers of the natural world, casters are able to manipulate it for various uses. While nature magic is special type of magic that takes time to learn, it is only useful for defensive and support purposes.

Divine = One of the balance types. This form of magic is comprised entirely of light given from the god Imshokr himself. This magic allows it's user to nullify or even obliterate all other types of magics with ease. It is very effective against Demonic magic and vice versa. Only the five members of the Order of Heavenly Blades and their chosen successors can utilise this type of magic.

Demonic = One of the balance types. This form of magic is comprised entirely of darkness given from the demon god Torwa herself. This magics most effective use allows it's users to corrupt the minds or even shatter the minds of their victims. As opposed to Divine magic, Demonic magic can be used in many different and creative ways. This magic can be utilised by those with darkness in their hearts.

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X