×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    SilverSpoons
    SilverSpoons
    Hello, I'm SilverSpoons. I am an avid reader and writer. I usually prefer to write short stories and poems, but sometimes I find myself writing longer pieces with chapters and the like. I am very good at falling down the stairs, watching too much Netflix, and generally disappointing everyone that I love.

    (I'm trying to publish some things, so I haven't been posting too much here in hopes of actually getting something out into the world)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Brain Blast!
PG-13
602
0
0
2.0K
0

I've created this blog to be a space for me to dump any and all possible ideas I may have for short stories, poems/prose, chaptered/longer stories, essays-basically anything I may want to write. 

The best-case scenario for me is that I have a place to get feedback on ideas for writing, so I would be so extremely grateful if you guys could help me out by just following along and letting me know what you would like to see/read and what you wouldn't read. 

I intend for this to be very casual and laid-back, and very preliminary to all of my writing, so please please please don't be afraid to offer criticism or tell me that an idea sucks. I'm looking for any and all feedback you may have. 

Thanks so much! 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X