×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    roseofnoonvale
    roseofnoonvale
    I am a college student who has been interesting in writing for years. While I'm not a professional, I've been told that I'm a good writer, although I'll leave that up to you to decide.

    Writing isn't about writing something that sounds good, or something that everyone will read. The true beauty of it comes at the time when you write something that touches even one person.

    I have an obsession with anime, supernatural, glee, and things that move in a circular motion. I'm weird, I'm random.

    See more
  • Challengers
    Challengers jspurgChallengers YureiChallengers Ernest_ScribblerChallengers BuBuWinterChallengers Phade ThamesChallengers XXjoeyXXChallengers ElizabethBecker
  • Time Remaining
    Submission Closed
What Would You Do
PG-13
2.8K
1
8
5.4K
13

Your walking home one cold winters day when you see a young boy-maybe 13 or 14 years old- standing on the side of a bridge, looking as if he was about to jump. 


The question what would you do? Make a story around that scenario. The story rating is set to PG-13, however I will accept R rated material, just mark it as so in the beginning. Good luck!

Your walking home one cold winters day when you see a young boy-maybe 13 or 14 years old- standing on the side of a bridge, looking as if he was about to jump. 


The question what would you do? Make a story around that scenario. The story rating is set to PG-13, however I will accept R rated material, just mark it as so in the beginning. Good luck!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X