×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Raiyan Sakya
    Raiyan Sakya
    Hi, Im Raiyan. Im a beginer for this. Im from Indonesian so i dont type the english word correct all the time. Just let me know if there is a wrong words on my writings. My story may be some Action, Slice of life, or maybe Horror Genre's. So yeah, Nice to meet you all and enjoy my Stories
    See more
The Blank page
G
0
0
0
569
0

swap_vert

There's a time when we actually thinking of our past. I know that my past is kinda dark.... i guest. When the darkness rise on my life- child life. When i know my parents are gone. They left me alone. fortunetly my uncle and my aunt adopt me. And the time where we started this story is 10 years later- when my age is already 15th.

"Yan, Wake up! you gonna late for the bus if you keep sleeping!", my cousin- Asri shouting from out side of the room.

"Give me 5 minute for finishing my dream", i say.

"Ok, thats it! im going ini", Asri suddenly kick my door.

"What the hell are you doing??!!!"

"Its your fault", Asri say.

"Come on! take a shower"

"What if i say 'No'?", i ask her.

"Im warning you, Raiyan. The knife are sharp", She threating me.

I give up. It will be bad for my life if i dont obey her order.

The sound of the bird. Chirping from the distance as i run to the bus. Its good that i didnt late for it. If i late.... well maybe i shall do a Marathon.

"Oh, look who's make it in time", a boy with a brown hair called me.

"Oh, its you, Rick"

Rick- a childhood friend who is kinda naughty when we still a kid. He become diffrent now. I must say he become more..... adult? Is that the right word to discribe him right now? I dont even know.

"Let me guess, Asri smash your door again?", Rick guess that with a confidence face.

"Right like always"

"Thats explain why there is a wood flakes at your hair"

Finally we arrived at our highschool- The ConstributionHigh where your rank dont work on this school. Power is the thing that will work because this school is a place where a warrior will born. Just like the legendery Swordsman- Yoman and the shadow ranger- Akmar. They are the icon of this school. 

The reason why i get in to this school is because my parents want me to get in here. I dont know what are they thinking but im preety sure they had something in mind. Even know its kinda weird to send a boy who actually dont have any experience of fighting. Its kinda piss me off.

"Hi, look its the weakling", some bully mocking me from far away.

"What do you say?"

"You heard it, Loser!", the big guy approach me.

Suddenly a fast punch swinging from out of nowhere. Its actually Rick who lauch that punch. And of course that punch make that big guy fell.

"You are the weakling who bully the weak one", Rick say.

Im gonna continuing that story later :v I hope there will be at least 1 person who want the next one ^-^

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X