×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Faith Hathor
    Faith Hathor
    I am really bad at updating, or rather I am a very selfish author. You see, if people tend to give my stories love, I tend to write more chapters because I know someone is reading it. If not, I tend to leave stories for months on end without finishing. You may think this doesn't tell you very much about myself, but it does. I don't just write for my enjoyment, I write for the chance to others enjoyment with my stories. To clarify the type of writer I am, I tend to stick with what I know, which is teen fiction. I have a habit of venturing towards a historical angle simply because I love history and I love putting little twists into it. I tend to stick with first person, and my protagonist reflects a fearless heroine most of the time. The only time I venture out of that comfort zone is with short stories and poetry.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A Long Time Coming
PG-13
8.8K
2
0
2.1K
1

What would you do if you suddenly awoke from a thousand year sleep? That is the question princess Sheeta is now asking herself. Her kingdom and everything she ever knew, gone. With the help of some new friends and a few old ones, Sheeta tries to find her place in this new world. Will she find a place to call home or will she fall to the fate that her kingdom suffered?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X