×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    DancingWords
    DancingWords
    I'm a 14-years old girl.
    Literature is my drug.
    Books are the ultimate cause to my procrastination.
    I'm a short story and flash fiction writer.
    I was once a horror writer but am now leaning towards teen romance.
    I love to participate in writing contests.
    I love creating contests.

    I'm the administrator of a society. It's called 'Contests - Short Stories', created for all who love to write. Anyone can join. No rules, other than to respect one another. You can visit the society here: http://www.penana.com/society?id=12

    Thanks for reading and WRITE!

    DancingWords
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Haunted Mansion of Molly
PG-13
598
1
3
3.2K
3

I'd like to have a shot at collaborative work.

I have a pretty decent plan if anyone would like to take it on. I'd really like that.

Plan:

The wind chimes inside the Mansion of Molly plays haunting music every Halloween - the reason everyone thinks it's haunted.

A hundred and thirty years ago, a boy walked into the mansion and never came back. This is because demonic forces possessed and bound him.

He can only get out at the winter solstice, when the forces are low. He took advantage of an half-angelic lady one of those nights.

The result is the main character who has a natural, gifted music ability, due to both angel and demon blood running through his veins.

His mum tells him that his dead died in a car crash when he was too young to remember. His mum tries to convince him not to pursue music because it would only draw him to the demonic mansion.

He pursues music all the same and finds himself drawn to the mansion. He dies there.

Okay. I'm not good at plans. I've got the first bits written out in the next issue if you want to have a look.

favorite
coins

X