×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Mollyscope
R Completed
158.5K
1
0
8.4K
0

Dead men tell no tales. Except to Molly Stewart, the Mollyscope. And what they tell her is horrifying!

In… the Balkan mountains of Romania, a terrible evil is growing. Long buried in hallowed ground, bound by earth and silver, the master vampire schemes and plots. Trapped in unlife, neither dead nor living, Thago Benedek hungers for freedom and revenge.

The vampire's human tool is Vladimir Dragan, part of a super-secret Soviet spy agency. Dragan is an avid pupil, eager to plumb the depthless evil of the vampire's mind. Benedek teaches Dragan the awful skills of the necromancer, gives him the ability to rip secrets from the mind and bodies of the dead.

Dragan works not for Benedek's freedom but world domination. He will rule the world with knowledge raped from the dead.

His only opponent: Molly Stewart, champion of the dead and the living.

To protect Molly, the dead will do anything---even rise from their graves!

Based on a character created by Robert Vincent O'Neill. X-over with the "Necroscope" novels of Brian Lumley. All rights reserved.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X