×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Taking her In
PG-13
20.9K
3
17
8.8K
1

I got this story idea from a dream I had. Dreams tend to be the place where I get all my story idea's. Daydreaming included. (especially at school). 

Summary

Dominic List is just an ordinary guy from the south trying to hide from his horrible past that had haunted him since the day his father died. He sets off to Oregon after receiving job promotion and gladly escapes his home town, leaving his sister and deranged mother behind. On the road Dom meets a lost girl, who proves to also be a lunatic in serious need of mental attention. Dom knows that helping this girl would only add more frustration to his life but being the kind country guy he is, he offers to take her home. 

But that's just a start. Who knew that helping this psychotic girl, could have ended up getting Dom in and out of jail twice, fighting the truth of his past, and fighting and overpowering the two most unlikely enemy's in Oregon. 

Not to mention all the while falling for the damaged, broken Fay.



favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X