×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    CatchMeIfYouCan
    CatchMeIfYouCan
    "Little girls wish to become princesses when they grow up, to wear pretty dresses, be classy and live in castle. When I grow up, I want to become a pirate, to travel the world, walk barefoot and fight for my dreams!"

    Be well and happy writing you awesome people!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Cherry blossom
PG-13
9.9K
2
6
5.8K
12

With all the awkwardness of freshmen year of college behind her, Lexi Hart had hoped that her second year would be more easier. Along with her quirky best friend Miles, a set of roommates she more or less became friends with and an on-going prank war with the next door neighbors; Lexi had thought she was in nothing but fun this year.

Little did she now.

When she stumbles upon a person from her past she had thought would never see again; Lexi's world was thrown out of the order. Her relationship with her ex-boyfriend Finn had ended on bad terms, and his sudden arrival on her campus shocked her to the core.

The more Lexi attempts to build walls around her once shattered heart; the more Finn tries to break them. As she struggles to avoid him the best she can; Finn is hell-beant on making that impossible.

Will there be second chance for Lexi and Finn? Or is her heart too broken to allow it?

X