×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Zack1187
    Zack1187
    Hello, people. My screen name is Zack1187, but you can call me Khristian. All my friends do. I have been writing for four years now. Well, more than that, but I began writing, and enjoying it four years ago. I enjoy talking with other writers, sharing ideas, and generally being social. I will help anyone who asks for it. I will respond to anyone who messages me with any questions, comments, or concerns. Or just to chat, I love talking with people.

    My stories are all about the characters within it. How they grow, and change over the years, how they learn from each other, and evolve. I've written a lot for my short time, and more often than not, whatever plan I had for a character ends up changing because of the story. I always have a basic outline of the overall story. But what happens in between is completely up to the characters.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A Different Kind of Love.
PG-13
12.9K
0
0
3.3K
1

This story is a story about life. The two main characters are Toni Gertrude Hart, and Kelsi Andrea Smith. on the first day of school, these two girls meet, and their lives seemingly change forever. Or perhaps, their meeting was fated to happen, after all destiny is never left to chance.

This story is a side story to another story I have on here An Unbreakable Bond. Meant to focus on the next town over. It does feature one or two crossover characters, but it is completely stand alone. I hope you guys read and enjoy.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X