×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    King Cosmic
    King Cosmic
    "A pen is deadlier than a sword." - Unknown

    I'm that kid that sleeps in a closet full of skeletons and likes to boo at cheerleaders during pep rally's.

    Most, if not all of my stories contain gay relationships/themes so please be open minded.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Drink My Heart
R
5.4K
0
0
1.1K
0

Sabrina is a loner at her new school, though she wonders if that's better than dealing with people who might judge her because she's extremely shy and likes to write sad poetry. Though, everything changes when she meets the most popular punk girl at her school who is also the lead singer in a band and is invited by her to watch her and her band play at the local club. Sabrina hesitantly goes and is immediately wowed by the band, especially the lead singer. The two quickly hit it off and Sabrina becomes excited when the band wants to start using her poetry as their lyrics for a new song, but things quickly get in the way when there are rumors about the punk girl dating a lot of girls and sleeping around. Of course, Sabrina never really lets rumors get in the way of her relationships, but what happens when the rumors end up being true and Sabrina has already fallen too hard for the cute rocker?
http://www.pinterest.com/agrippas/drink-my-heart/

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X