×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    CaptainSarcastic
    CaptainSarcastic
    Here's my link to my wattpad profile if you're interested:

    www.wattpad.com/user/CaptainSarcastic101
    See more
campaign Request update 0
P.I: Paranormal Investigator
G
7.3K
2
0
9.3K
1

P.I usually stands for Private Investigator, but my life is anything but private.

I deal with everything weird and wacky from a vegetarian vampire to a werewolf who is afraid of the dark and a mermaid who can't swim.

I'm the top Paranormal Investigator in New York. Why you ask? Because I'm the only one in new York. And Yes, ironically I work for the NYPD. I'm what's known as an Absorber. Or according to my dad an ASBO.

Not the same thing, trust me. It's actually ABSO. I'm able to use any supernatural power I see and as soon as I see that person I can use their power from then on. Kinda cool, huh?

Why a P.I you ask? Well let's just say it runs in the family. I haven't got much of a choice when your dead ancestors come back to life and haunt you until you make a career change. Not much of a career change if you ask me. Do the dead ancestors leave you alone after? Of course not. They annoy my brain with facts of their lives every 5 minutes. 


Oh, I'm Mitchie by the way or as my dad calls me M.C. Yeah, Mitchie Carmichael's the name and my dad's a ghoul and my mom's a witch and my brothers a pyromaniac. 


See what I mean when I say it runs in the family?

It doesn't help the fact that my next case is to track down my evil uncle Micheal, (Yes Micheal Carmichael, very funny I know) who is an evil warlock who wants to enslave the human race, New York for starters and I'm the only one nosy enough to find out all the answers and stop him. 

No pressure then.
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X