×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    superjosh250
    superjosh250
    It's been a while since I've been on Penana. I've grown since then. I still love to write though I have less time for. I still prefer the sci-fi and apocalyptic genre. However I've grown to appreciate that there are more serious issues that can be addressed through writing. Hopefully I'll be able to do so.
    This however is still Story Time Inc. Movements is not the goal, entertaining is. Stay tuned for updates in the feature.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
ARLINGTON
PG Completed
25.7K
1
1
8.6K
0

This is a replacement story for To Rise Above, one of my better writings. However, this replacement is shorter and more to the point than the last. It was created to be featured in my new collaborative  universe.


The goal of this story is to come to terms with taking down the worst person the world has ever known at this point of time. He hides in the shadows searching for the esteemed Fountain of Youth.

Coming to terms with taking a life though you don't want can be difficult. Maybe it isn't even possible... would you? See what another does in Arlington.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X