×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    OneLittleWeirdo
    OneLittleWeirdo
    An aspiring writer who writes mostly in the fantasy genre with a dash of love and romance thrown in! :)

    Writing is something I love to do and I'm always learning about the craft even though I'm still confused most of the time. My inspiration comes in bulk and I can start writing for days on end but once that inspiration comes to an end that's when the block comes in. So expect but don't expect too much from me. Haha!

    You can also find me on Wattpad with the same username! ❤️
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Lovefool
PG-13
2.2K
1
1
2.8K
0

Undecided on his future, Dominik 'Dom' Daly decides to take a gap year to study abroad in South Korea. Stepping into the classroom on his first day, Dom almost fainted when he sees the Greek god, Grayson Lee. Dom tells himself that it's just a crush and like all crushes, his crush on Grayson will eventually go away. But as they start spending more and more time together - seeing each other everyday in class, being assigned as each other's language buddy and on top of that, living right next to each other in the school dorm - makes Dom questions his feelings towards Grayson.

Is it just a crush or is it something more?

A/N: Hey wonderful people! This story is basically a writing exercise for me so it wouldn't be as good as my other works. I may post some of my older works while working on this piece sometime in the future! Cheers! ;) 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X