×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    imxdiii
    imxdiii
    strictly stricken with grief of the overwhelming and never changing world.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The life of a student.
PG-13
830
0
0
2.3K
0

We all have either been to school, or are going to school - but have you ever realized that there's someone who knows everyone's secrets? I'm that person.

-


This story is completely fiction; names, of course, have been changed to mask the identity of those in this.

-

I'm currently in the 11th grade and I'm that girl who knows everything. You may or may not know me, but I've got a sea full of tea - see back when I first started attending this school, I hung around- 
Wait, before I start, let me tell you the EXACT groups/people at the school.

You've got your popular students; those are typically the athletic people of the school - your troublemakers who make it last for everyone, typically those who fight or deal drugs. 
You've got your semi-popular students; people like me, not quite up there - but there. Those are also students who are well liked by staff, maybe do a sport or help out in an event, or they're somebodies backbone in the system.
You've got your dramatic students; those always in drama or knowing about the drama. At our school, this is everyone - but very special people take the crown.
You've got your redneck students; half our school. Always working on, or talking about how they dislike the African students, students like me, or just the generation. They've always got something up their sleeve - and they're in everyone's business.
You've got your wanna-be students; these kids try far too hard to fit-in, causing in their destruction. 
You've got your outcast students; these are the ones that everyone knows to STAY away from. They're typically frowned upon, in the school band, and have their own cliques.

Now that you know the typical groups and how they're played out lets get back into it.
See, when I first went here, I was mixed between the wanna-be's, rednecks and outcast students - I slowly mingled in their drama and their crowds, learning names and stories, but I moved up in the chain, climbing and found myself where I am today: the backbone of a certain girl, and a semi-popular. I know of everyone, I see everything and the fact I'm placed where I am; I've got friends in every group.


Are you ready for the adventures of this? 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X