×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    roseofnoonvale
    roseofnoonvale
    I am a college student who has been interesting in writing for years. While I'm not a professional, I've been told that I'm a good writer, although I'll leave that up to you to decide.

    Writing isn't about writing something that sounds good, or something that everyone will read. The true beauty of it comes at the time when you write something that touches even one person.

    I have an obsession with anime, supernatural, glee, and things that move in a circular motion. I'm weird, I'm random.

    See more
  • Co-Writer
    Co-Writer Mr.SniperCo-Writer A.C. del Valle
campaign Request update 0
The Warrior's Call
PG-13
1.8K
1
6
4.9K
2

Raven Lithrina would do anything to rid her once peaceful homeland from the Asmodeus clan, even if it meant risking her life in search of a place that only seemed to exist in folklore. She would throw her only chance at love away in search of a magic long forgotten, face any foe with bloodlust, even if they weren't the one she truly wanted revenge against. She follows the warrior's call, hoping to set her world right only to find the threat is bigger than anything she imagined. Friends become enemies, foes become friends, and in the end it came down to two choices:Win the war, or die trying.

X