×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Angel Deoliveira
    Angel Deoliveira
    Hey it's Angel! I took a break from writing my novel for a bit I'm sorry for anyone who was wanting to keep reading. I had some issues with my mental health and had to get help. I'm good now and ready to get you guys some new chapters of my novel!
    Also anyone who's considering suicide please please message me I don't care what time it is I will help you!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
#Cara's Story
R
7.6K
4
11
2.6K
22

*UPDATE* Sorry I was gone so long guys. I had to work on my mental health. 

This story follows the journal entries of two girls who seem completely different, but soon realize they have more in common than they had thought. They both begin the story actively dealing with eating disorders and are both seeking treatment in the same facility- where they meet.

Allison is anorexic and bulemic. While in treatment, she is also recovering from fracturing her leg due to her bones being so brittle, her health had become dangerously poor. 

Cara eats her feelings and her weight has gotten dangerous. She is trying to understand the balance between her lifstyle and lifestyle such as Allison's. She can only see one way or the other.

They are both dealing with being made fun of by their high school peers due to their weight, one being too thin, and one being too large. As they adjust to try and turn their lifes around, they find themselves beginning to combat their strive for better health with other underlying problems they never addressed. Undiagnosed problems with self image, bipolar depression and maybe even traces paranoid schizophrenia. They begin to trade some bad habits with one another, and even inherit new bad habits. This can only spell disaster...

These are their stories..

I will post the chapters as they are written. So be sure and keep an eye out for new chapter, regularly!

X