×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
The Wizard Imposter
PG-13
18.2K
0
0
1.2K
0

"We must arrange an accident for Titus, it is a patriotic thing to do."  

Monsters, sometimes, they hide among us. 

You won't know, if the mind of an innocent boy, may hide a serial killer, a vampire or a terrorist. Yet to another, he might be a Patriot, instead of a monster. At least Faber thought he is.   

Titus and Faber are two school mates, whom were accidentally marooned in a Wild West ghost town named Epitaph, and it is inhabited by militant Witches that only they can see. 

For Titus, he wouldn’t be in this town, if he's not sent there by a crazed Principal whom was dressed up like a Wizard. Now, while trying to escape and with his mysterious past fast catching up on him. Titus has to contend with Witches. Some, were the former acquaintances of his grandma, having grudges against her and him, beside wanting him dead. 

Then, there is his friend Faber.  For something evil, desperate and ruthless had risen out from his shy mind, while they were escaping. For example, Titus has a Magical Torque of Strangulation put on his neck, without of his consent. Unless Titus does of Faber's bidding, Faber could strangle him. 

For every path out of this town, seems daunting. From the surrounding deadly deserts, to the witches flying patrols above in the night sky. If they fail, there's always the final and the easiest way out, which is Death itself. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X