×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
KARMA
R
730
0
1
193
0

swap_vert
My name is leo I love a girl named mifta. She lives in the same village with me
I did not love she, but I still love she very much because this might be the karma I deserve. 

Stems from my friend who feels hurt by mifta and she offers me with pleasure if I can hurt she, I will get what I want.
I do not know what's on my mind, I immediately agreed. 

The next day I started approaching with Mifta but not with a good start but with a rude word like "Dog" to me ,that I just introduce myself. Though I'm not desperate I still have a mission from my friend.  

A week I started the approach and I managed to seduce him I accepted to be his girlfriend but not with feelings of love but just want to play with Mifta.
Through sosmed I started doing my mission to belittle she, to berate she so cruelly I finally cried because of my treatment.
But I do not care that the mission has succeeded and I got what my friend had promised me a momentary pleasure but I left a deep wound for mifta.
Since then what happened to me was not that I was satisfied but instead I kept thinking about mifta. I do not know what happened to me, what should I do that to mifta?
Soon I felt guilty about she, I decided to apologize to she. I was so glad that mifta forgave me and we came back dating with the feeling that I was trying to learn to love her wholeheartedly. 

A month we dating my relationship with mifta to be destroyed when she hurt me with a guy named sony. I know it from my friend he is mame. I was so shocked to hear the news, I decided to end my relationship with mifta but she did not want to break up with me, with the reason he wanted to decide sony. what can make because I already love she I also maintain my relationship with Mifta.

5 months has run but I'm still suspicious what is it that she has already severed she relationship with soni? so i decided to do the Hand phone exchange, how surprised I was when I accidentally read the diary on she calendar ,that she had never made love with sony. The next day she finally was honest with me if she had ever done it with sony and I was just escaping. I was very disappointed and did not know what to do, and I tried to decide to leave it but that happened she was crying and wanted to maintain my relationship with Mifta.
I also tried to accept it with a sense of disappointment and repeat it again from the beginning.  when Mifta birthday arrives we meet she apologizing to me and wanting to make amends to me with she doing illicit relationship with me.
but instead of being hypocritical at the time I just wanted to keep my love for she out of lust ,so I refused for she future because she was going to go to town soon to find she career.
and in the end mifta who left me on she birthday. result she is now a girl who has a pretty successful career 

 5 years I survive love her, wait for her, and hope her, 5 years also I hold my loneliness in order to keep my love the same mifta,But that happened she forgot me,because our relationship is not sanctioned by Mifta parents even her berated me after getting his career because I'm just a free guy who does not have a steady job.
But I realize it's all because of my mistake, I have toyed with his feelings maybe this is a worthy reply for me when penance is meaningless ,when someone has got what she wants.  I tried to persuade her for years but instead she did not even disparage me even as long as I tried to stick with her when hurt me.
Now I've searched mifta till her can a guy who sincerely loves her, because maybe the fate of god I do not have to have her although until now I still love she very much and I know I deserve it.

swap_vert

X