×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ihavenoidea
    ihavenoidea
    So, it's official, this account will be shared by me and my fiance, so she can post a few things she writes here. Anything she writes will be marked as so, everything else will be written by me.

    -Dylan
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A Floor Away
R
2.1K
0
1
2.7K
1

Tyler stared out his window of his apartment, looking at the four story drop below. Behind him his parents fought, and when the noise became too loud, he pulled his blade, adding a few more neat lines to his wrist.

Amanda looked out the window of her apartment, wondering if the three story fall would be enough to kill her. The night she didn't want to remember still haunted her. The final words he spoke were enough to make her thrive to be thin. She put a cigarette to her lips, grateful her mother was too high to notice that she wasn't eating...again.

Two different lives, two different stories. Two people living a floor away. Two journals tell the story of lives looking for an answer, looking for a friend, looking for anything at all, any reason to feel alive.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X