×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    VeraVitale
    VeraVitale
    Welcome to my profile, I am 23 years old and I go by the name of Vera. (You will learn my real name if I trust you) I am a mature writer, and mainly write romance, fantasy and modern style stories, by mature I mean swearing nothing to sexual like an erotica. Onward to more about me, I love green and black, dogs, anything Japanese and Italian, I have a lot of insecurities and trust issues but when I am friends with you I am with you until the end. I am currently working full time and going to school to get a Bachelors in Digital Media and Computer Information Technologies, it's stressful for me right now but hopefully this site will allow me to escape for a little awhile. If you want to know anything more about me just ask and I will tell! :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Soul Mate of a Kivuli and Kalviyre
R
37.8K
0
0
4.3K
2

What is a soul mate? Is it a person you feel an absolute and total attraction and understanding with? A bond so strong it could not be broken by the Gods? Or is a Soul mate a figment, a dream that imbeciles believe that give them hope of love being alive and surrounding us; enveloping us in a warm embrace that sends a sense of euphoria for that brief moment. Perhaps a soul mate has nothing to do with love, maybe it is a deep connection that two friends feel that create the “Best Friend” union ship. Can a love such as one of a Soulmate be timeless, find out and perhaps maybe I can give you a glimmer hope to find such a thing.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X