×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Zpenut
    Zpenut
    I write because I enjoy writing. I also, more importantly, write because I want to spread the places, the people, and the scenarios to anyone who wants to listen. It's really an act of love.
    I appreciate feedback, positive or negative; I respond well to encouragement yet am always striving to learn more.
    Fantasy is my strongest genre, primarily because it emphasizes a removal from natural laws, although I sometimes dwell in satire or romance; anything that holds a deeper meaning often sparks my interest.
    Foul language makes me cringe, gore makes me shiver, and sexuality makes me shameful. Basically, I understand the importance of these adult themes, but only as a necessity and never in glorification.
    Beyond me as a writer, there is not much to know. My thoughts and beliefs are exercised through my words. The world is only a cage, and I am tamed physically through it, so all you can know of me can be learned from what I write.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Color in Shadows
PG-13 Planning
126
0
0
1.1K
0

swap_vert

Blind by birth, Evander was expected to face many struggles in his life. However, he developed incredible skills of perception at a young age, surprising his family and friends.


Over time, he gains such power that he can sometimes see more than the naked eye.


Has his incredible sight passed beyond the realm of the natural and into the supernatural? As he meets others gifted in similar ways, Evander realizes he might be more gifted and more special than he previously thought.


What power does he actually harbor, and where does it come from?


As Evander attempts to uncover the lines between good and evil and his place in it, he struggles with his own identity and discovers dark secrets about the world he lives in.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X