×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    LillyRose17
    LillyRose17
    Hi, I am Lilly Rose and I like anime. I also really like animals. My favorite anime right now is ナルト(Naruto)

    I have finished Naruto more than 3 times
    Favorite animal would have to cats (though I like all animals)
    Favorite book/ Manga Cherub series and blue exorcist, I also obviously love Harry Potter, if you know what I mean.

    My dreams for the future are to be a chef, police officer or ranch owner.
    I want to travel the world and see and experience amazing adventures with my friends and family and after that, I may write a book about all my travels and experiences or fantasy book.

    Yours Lilly Roses
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Why Today?
PG-13
0
0
0
1.3K
0

swap_vert

Why Today is a short story that was used for my English assignment. The short story is based around a young adult called, Ava. Ava has had a troubled past and was ditched onto the streets when she was 12 years old. Ava's father was a spy and her mother died during childbirth. She has no family left to turn to when her father "passes away". Ava suspects that he was murdered, he would not just leave her to fend for herself, to be alone and scared. Every day Ava goes into central London and watches all the people around her, their comings and goings. wondering where she would be if she had a family right now. A man from the crowd approaches her, he is dressed in black from top to bottom. This mystery man talks to her for over an hour and she begins to like him. But she doesn't know his secret.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X