×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Greenjay Reader
    Greenjay Reader
    I write once in a while. Read, too.

    My latest projects are Wikipedia-mimic "The Histories of Prokop Lini" and HighFleet fanfiction "The Commoner of the High Fleet". I'm also working on two unlisted works called "The Kind Of Tired Sleep Won't Fix" and "We All Die At Lutkevice". No promises.

    Most of the stuff on my profile is from when I was in high school and/or early college. To be honest, the stuff I wrote and shared kinda makes me cringe these days, but I guess that's just a part of growing up. I disagree with almost all of the opinions and writing styles I had when I was younger, but I'll keep those on my profile for honesty's sake. All the stuff from then is now considered by me to be either complete or discontinued.
    See more
(Discontinued) A Story with Mistaeks
PG-13 Completed
9.6K
1
2
3.9K
2

DISCONTINUED. Last written: April 2015.


Join Aegrov Talisman in the distant future as he fights against an enemy strong enough to take a corner of the Milky Way galaxy and cause the extinction of an entire sentient species while enslaving another species. Watch him progress from an upper-class outcast to a fighter for freedom with his companions, the Manor alien-slave Ella, his sister Alician Talisman, Minor-Major Ramar, the mechanic Joies Card, the slave Dusk, the soldier Dawn, and the veteran Dorman Sickle.

Will Aegrov allow his defenses down when near his close friends, Ella, Joies, and Dawn? What will come of it? Will he allow a grudge against fellow Minor-Major Ramar judge his actions in battle? Will he risk his life to save a slave such as Dusk? What can he learn from a war veteran like Dorman? Can he protect his sister, Alician? Discover it all in this story with mistakes!

Okay, so this story came about in my freshman year of high school (I'm a senior now) and I winged it as I went on in the story. It's kind of jumbled. There may be errors in it somewhere, but I can take care of that if you point them out. I'm thinking of doing an entire revamp of the story, which will take a while. Bear with me please, will ya?

X