×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
"7L's and Life itself"
G
92.2K
3
0
3.3K
1

'Loving someone with all your Heart and Loving only that one person is such a wonderful thing that Life has thought us. However in Today's world we people choose to spread Love in a different way. There is a chapter in my story that I want to share, Life, Love,Lie and many more to come.."

Cast :

Hero & his Wife : Mr.Fox Mulder & Mrs.June Mulder

Heroine : Dana cane

Boy-Friend : Shannon Bree

Best-Friend : Brian Azazel

Cousin : Gwen may & Adam Evans

Friends /Couples : Greg rice & Susan

Denver cox & Candy Cunningham

Freddy J Daniels & Mary Jane / MJ

Shaun Wang & Emily Rose

McSteamy/ Mark

  Life was sweet and calm for Mr. Fox Mulder, a married young man, handsome in the eyes of many, he looked like a french man. He was married to his wife Mrs. June Mulder. She was cute, lanky and a conceited person. They were happily married for 6 years with no kids. Mr. Fox was working for a company called ABC pvt. He had a good position at his work organization, things were pretty normal in his Life until the following year, not really sure what Life did to him.? Or no one could say what was running in his mind.? He was a person who always loved to work hard and was always ready to come to work. Everyone has a change in Life every now and again in their lives and now it was his turn. He behaved in a very strange manner and had Lost his enthusiasm at work. He spent most his time out with friends and hosted parties. He had a very loving wife, she trusted him and never questioned him in his behavior. At work, he always faced everyone with a big smile & always Loved to worry people a lot in his own way of communicating. Though some people might have had a problem, no one had the voice to opinion it out loud. He Loved talking and making conversations. Friends were never a problem for him, he was quiet popular with them but personified like a superbia. Never really took the time to realize that a lot of people were watching him, to some he did good, to some he ignored. May be working a lot in office changed his attitude and style of living, not sure What to say?

Meanwhile, the organization he worked for grew bigger in team wise with a lot of hard work that Mr. Fox had willingly contributed towards his working hours. So lots of people joined and made it a big place to work. They not only worked has a team but also began to have fun together, hosted a lot of parties. Most of the people working were either friends or relatives or in a relationship with each other. So everyone joined as one big group of friends and had a lot of fun. The most important thing that brought them all close was the liquor and parties. This was a team just for fun and love. His team was like a second family with a lot of dramatic scenes that he had to face each and every day. Every single person was different but everyone shared something in common. Mr. Fox was a workaholic and always Loved doing some work at his system.

  Lot of girls gives a lot of boys an opportunity. Different women, Different stories, Lots of ways to earn money. More women, more gossip. Lots of Lies to cover-up gossip and play innocent. Ladies are born with it. No offense to Ladies but they should realize that Ladies always starts with the letter "L" and they start everything whether knowingly or unknowingly. Ladies Love attention and hate the Lies but actually they do bend a lot of rules to their choice of mood. Ladies are a mixture of emotions and feelings. They sure do think smart but in the end get caught in there own best way. " Ladies." oh my gosh !! So much to say...all this described, when you put these attributes together, you get the main twist of our tale... "Dana cane."

A new joinee in the team of Mr. Fox. she was tall for her age, fair and beautiful. She had a perfect structure but always Loved looking like an eccentric. She was just like all other girls in the team, Loved parties, Liquor and gossip. Ladies most favorite things, "gossip", was her best friend. she always got information ahead like I don't know how..?? She adapted fast to various people to get what she wanted from them and partied hard. She loved and trusted everyone but had good convincing skills to make anything bad look pretty good. She was a boy charmer.

 

But finally she settled with one guy she Loved the best, who was rich and choosey. His name was Shannon Bree. She introduced him to all her friends at work that she was his girl-friend but when she was alone with friends she couldn't forget all of her EX's. She loved them all but convinced herself that he was " The Best ". Dana was a very friendly person and was similar to Mr.Fox, in a way has she as well Loved worrying people with the slightest chance given to her. Dana also had a lot of crushes both at work and back home. Dana was a very playful girl but played a lot with pride. She always spoke about others and their bad behavior and comment about them. She justified herself too much but not lot of people knew much about her true nature.

 

 

 

 

Mesmerized heart

You walk in,
And for a moment, Time stands still.
I watch you move across the room
and I wonder what it would be like to
Walk with you.
It remains on my mind,
Even though it could never be true.
I gaze at you with yearning eyes.
Then I look back at myself
And finally realize why a person like you,
Would never be with a person like me.

 

 

Dana was in love but also thought she was immaculate and infatuated by love. She fell for Mr.Fox at work but kept it to herself secretly for a long time. She only shared things with her friends with close-ended sentences that she liked Mr.Fox and commented about him with her friends that, "he was cute." she admired him a lot.

Friends of hers spoke about her crush but months passed and passed, the friendship she maintained with her crush grew meanwhile Mr.Fox who as usual always Loved his work began to slack. He started giving his work to others below him and began to slow down. Mr.Fox became very sly and shy. There was no reason why?

 

 

Dana starting taking an attraction towards Mr.Fox and vis-à-vis but no one came forward to open-up to each other. They never knew that the felt the same attraction. Sadly both were committed in their lives so nothing could have been done. But Mr.Fox always had Dana next to him at work. He used his authority to get close to her. And Dana accepted it in a friendly way not knowing about the feelings that Mr.Fox wanted to share with Dana. Soon Dana's feelings for Mr.Fox grew so much so she simply could not resist staying away from him. She made Shannon believe the Mr.Fox was nothing but a good friend and an higher authority that she reports to at work. Shannon loved Dana a lot to ever doubt her. He never believed anyone, who would talk bad about Dana. She was the best thing in his life. He was so truly, blindly in love with her. He used to take her out every weekend, anywhere that She pleased to go, be it any place he was always ready to spend time with her and take her out. Later Shannon moved in with Dana, they stayed separately in a house. Dana had a cousin Gwen May, who used to come every day and cook lunch for them. She was a very close cousin to Dana, she shared all her secrets to Gwen every single one which she could never even tell Shannon. Gwen and Dana always drank together. They were staying together but since Dana had a boy-friend, Gwen moved out and gave them their privacy.

 

 

 

  Gwen was a opened minded person, she was similar to Dana but she was more fun to be with and well she partied more than Dana. She loved helping friends and never said a 'no' when someone asked her for her help. She stayed alone and always invited friends over for party's. She was a party girl. Most people took advantage of Gwen and her character. Gwen's cool behavior made a lot of boys fall in love with her, however she never really loved them back. She merely has a fling with them. Even a character like her's can fall in Love and she fell head over heels in love with this guy and he was the only love of her life his name was Denver Cox. But also had other favorites too prior to meeting him. He looked like an Afro-man. She loved him a lot and would do simply anything for him. She met him at club & Gwen proposed to Denver that very night she laid eyes on him, sadly Denver had no interest what so ever in Gwen, she was heart-broken when he rejected her but she never gave up on him. She told him that she would wait all her life for him but she still went for parties and had her fun. She had a lot of friends. Denver used to go clubbing a lot and he was quiet famous at the clubs with all the Ladies. He was a flirty character, enjoyed the company of ladies at the club. Gwen never had a problem with the girls around him, all she wanted was to be in his arms and feel close to him and for him to care for her. Though he rejected Gwen at first he slowly grew close to her . Denver had many flings now and then with Gwen and they shared their time mostly at the club and whenever they had the chance to be together alone. Their Love was very intense. She imprinted on him and could not break that feeling though she knew he wasn't committing to her. She very well knew about his character and that he would not stay with any girl long enough. She was too much in love with him. Denver liked Gwen but used her most of the time and whenever he felt like it. He hurt her a lot of times yet he could not resist her.

 

 

Dana had a lot of problems at work with the people who were working with her in her team. She referred her cousin Gwen to come and join in her team so she could have someone at work to gossip freely. Dana's close friends at work who she hung out with were Calvin Reed, a soft spoken guy. Greg rice, he's one silent killer. Then there's Shaun wang, he's a very funny guy always has a smile on his face with a cute little dimple and his girl-friend Emily Rose, she a slender female who loves talking loud and laughing extremely funny. She was like a three "L" problem, the laugh was horrible, Loved too many at a time and the most deadliest sin was the most easiest thing in her Life to do was to always Lie to cover another Lie. As days flew in her job she made more friends and became close to Freddy J Daniels, he's very sportive and a person with a lot of energy. His fiance Mary Jane, a very sentimental person. and last but not least even her childhood friend works along with her, now how sweet can that be, his name is Brian Azazel these were all Dana's friends at work and also her party friends.

Meanwhile Mr.Fox starts approaching Dana through sweet words like, ' You look cute today Baby'. However she's forced to change her place due to Mr.Fox’s heavy work load and had to have someone else sit near him to help with his work. He calls Dana often with sweet names as she passes by and she wonders Why? But her heart feels all bubbly when she's called sweet names by him. He say to himself, "She may be far from me but I’ll still keep a watchful eye on her." Dana’s closest of all work friends was her cousin Gwen, Brian Azazel and Mary Jane. She told MJ that Mr.Fox was calling her names like this and MJ asked her to ignore it and not pay attention to it since Dana was committed. Dana acted like she listened but instead felt very glad about her feeling for Mr.Fox which was becoming mutual. Dana and her friends had lots of fun together both at work and outside the office premises. She used to share a lot of secrets as well with Brian Azazel, he was her friend that she could rely on at any time. She used every single one of her friends for something that she needed but suddenly felt like she needed one person the most, 'Mr.Fox.'

  Dana was a very interesting character and by nature she was always very curious. She loved dirty dancing and so did both her best friends. Likewise it was party time and they were having parties at home, drunk as ever and every time they get together dancing they were found grinding and dance with each other. They would never miss a party and always Gwen and Dana would go clubbing. Dana became close to MJ through her fiance Freddy. MJ was more of a home dancer, she brought the club home along with her fiance. She was a lover girl always behind her fiance. She was pleased to be with him but she was more off an out-door girl but since Freddy didn’t take her any where out that much she made her home the club during the weekends. She always hosted the parties and really good ones. Everyone Loved her parties and would not miss the fun. She and Brian Azazel were friends way before Dana had joined the company but Dana and Brian were childhood friends. The world is a small place everyone knows each other through someone or the other.

Dana on the other hand was close to Calvin Reed but he was a just a tag along drinking partner. She was only close to him since her boy-friend was close to him. Though Calvin was related to Dana as a very far relative. They never cared much for each other. They only spoke to each other since Shannon was the cause for their communication. Shannon asked Calvin to take care of Dana at work since they worked together. Calvin had no choice but he actually cared less about Dana or what she had done at work. Calvin was a very quiet and soft spoken person. He knew a lot for his age but still was a flirt like any other boy at his age. He never really had a girl friend for long, just a few flicks. Though Calvin never really cared about Dana he watched her every move carefully at work.

Freddy, Calvin, Denver,Greg and Shaun were one gang called "the tango jacks" since they were always together at work on breaks and always up to mischief. Expect Freddy all were ganja Lovers but still that made no difference between them. They were always together. Soon MJ got to be friends with the ganja boys and was always with tango jacks. The boys were full of fun so Dana, Gwen and MJ were always with these boys having fun together, worrying each other and partying. Gwen and MJ also became very close. They were smoking partners, sometimes smoked up too and had a lot of things in common. Gwen and MJ were so close like sisters. Dana started moving away. But MJ and Gwen knew at once, they felt the strangeness grow in Dana. They knew something was wrong but Dana would never accept and be open minded about what was bothering her.? She was very secretive to herself. They used to drink and they thought may be if they have drink she would spill out what was in her mind that was keeping her away from them. They planned it together and had a drink but still nothing worked. Dana was so cold to herself, she never let out anything. She was very deep in her thoughts but never shared it with them. Gwen and MJ missed Dana’s behavior because they three were very close.

MJ thought of using Brian has a debug and making him get some news as to why Dana was behaving very indifferently. Unfortunately Brian was also not able to succeed in obtaining any information from Dana. She just told him it was too much for her to take and it was too personal. She just refused to let him know anything. So MJ, Brian and Gwen were very worried about Dana and what was bugging her so much in her mind. She always seemed Lost and always picked a fight with poor Gwen. MJ had to always break-off the fights between them. MJ was very worried but Dana would not crack that easily so she did not know what to do to help Dana? All they did was have a very close eye on Dana and her moves.

 

Two month later, the company threw a party for over achievement for five months in a row. The team as usual planned a beach house party with unlimited liquor in the house. The party was held on the outskirts. It was a beautiful place with an open view of the beach. The party was held on a Saturday which began at noon around 1p.m. Everyone was very excited and could not wait to have fun. The day had finally come for the party. Everyone came on their own. Shannon who should have dropped Dana at the party never appeared, however she was grouped up with Mr.Fox Mulder along with few other friends by car. Gwen was dropped by one of her friends. And MJ as usual with her fiance Freddy. The girls had a room for themselves on the first floor with a Lovely balcony view. And the boys had the rest of the house for themselves. The boys were the first to crash the party.

  Everyone walked in with badge stating, " Its party time." All were fine and enjoying every moment of the party. There was loud music and dancing, all were having a good time. Some were at the pool, Some were in the room. The house was filled with smoke from various brands and different smokes. Some were drinking and Some were eating. There were even spectators just observing the mad crowd having fun. It was chaos, everyone was acting mad with the minute liquor entered in their systems. The ganja boys as usual were all stoned to the extreme. Almost everyone was actually passive stoned with the smoke and the guys were all blown. Mr.Fox were having fun to the extreme with almost everyone. He was just openly enjoying himself. The liquor and the marijuana was

just lifting him up to such an extend. He had a good time with everyone. Gwen and MJ had a close eye on Dana just in case if anything happened. They three smoked-up since everyone was having and no one noticed. They drank

a lot and were dancing and playing in the pool. While everyone were busy occupied Dana happened to get caught alone with Mr.Fox in the boys room and he happened to be in the mood to express his feelings for Dana. She was already high by the extreme intake of both smoke and alcohol. She just went with the flow. He offered her a joint and bolted the door. They were alone in the room. He started a conversation and slowly expressed his Love for her and ended it with a sudden kiss. She was shocked but did not attempt to pull away from Mr.Fox she just allowed him to kiss her and kissed back and accepted his feelings for her. She was thrilled by the kiss but both did not know what to do

when the kiss stopped, Luckily to them they were interrupted by a knock on the door. She acted like she was using the toilet. He unbolted the door and pretend like he just entered the room to look for more stash. It was Greg, he also came in to look for more stash. he noticed the frenzied look on Mr.Fox and questioned him, why are you so nervous ? Mr.Fox replied saying he was just desperate for more stash. Dana was so nervous inside the restroom she was just shivering and was so scared to come outside and face Mr.Fox again. Different things were running in her mind. She practically became sober. She came outside and had a drink.

  Meanwhile, Gwen and MJ were at the pool searching for Dana. She came towards them and just threw herself in the pool and submerged herself and was thinking deep. She felt really nice in the pool. They questioned her on her disappearance but she just told them she was in the restroom. And she started drinking again and was silently thrilled and started searching for Mr.Fox again. She sneaked away from the girls and went in search off Mr.Fox he was searching for her and finally they met on the beach. Her heart was beating extremely fast and this time they both approached each other instantly and kissed again on the beach. I should say they were quiet lucky again. No one ever noticed, not even her friends. He smooched her once again and they returned back to the party with big smiles. She was

Lost in Love with him and had something to remember about the party. She came back to Gwen and MJ and fought with them. She complained that they were not spending time with her at all. So they poured themselves another drink and started worrying others and having fun together. Mr.Fox mean while was also having his own fun and while Dana was having an argument with MJ. Mr.Fox came and interrupted them and wanted to know, What happening here, Is there a problem ? MJ told him not to worry and that there was no problem. So Dana became more aggravated with Mr.Fox speaking to MJ and she threw her temper on Gwen. She got really irritated and just ignored Dana after that, poor MJ was just trying to make peace between them and got a load of shit from them both. She went and drank more to make up for everything and was joined by Gwen and Dana in a bottom's up, They had a couple of rounds together and forgot about all the argument. They got so drunk but they were having a Life time of fun together.

All the boys were having their own time and fun, they played a lot of games. Some played football, volleyball, some played with the liquor. Some were making cocktails and everyone was smashed. Its was almost dark but no one stopped drinking. It was a all night party. However some of them left when the darkness fell. It was just a handful of them later in the night. There was more alcohol and more dancing. Some of them were smashed and resting. Some were watching the television. A lot of them were acting mad, some were still in the pool. Dana was with the girls however Mr.Fox remained with them for company and was occupying them with his conversation. He accidentally happened to lay hands over MJ. Freddy had just entered to check on MJ and was furious to watch Mr.Fox's behavior and while Dana was watching. Dana quickly approached and spoke to Freddy and told him, Mr.Fox was drunk. And requested him to take MJ back home just to avoid any unwanted scene. Freddy listened to Dana and took MJ home along with Gwen since she was supposed to spend the weekend with MJ. Dana felt very happy that both were leaving and she could just spend the rest of the night with Mr.fox.

Freddy left the party with MJ and Gwen along with them a few others left. Dana told Gwen that Shannon was on his way to pick her up and that she would be alright alone and sent them off. She felt very thrilled to be with Mr.fox. They danced all night and while no one was noticing, They kissed a couple of times and continued drinking. Shannon arrived in the morning to pick up Dana who was still awake having a conversation with Mr.fox.

Finally the party ended. Everyone had the Long weekend hangover. But some were very thrilled and excited with the after effects of the party. The lasting impression on them. They realized they were committed but felt this feeling was so wonderful that they shared. However Dana wanted to make sure what happened was for real and it was not anything to do with the alcohol. She approached him and asked Do you remember anything that happened at the party ? And he replied and told her that he did not remember anything? He asked her Did I do something wrong or misbehave myself or act really mad with anyone. Her facial expression had changed almost instantly with his word. On seeing her reaction he slowly told her that he did not

remember anything expect for the moment that they spent together and their

first kiss. She threw him a big smile and walked away from him. He emailed her and they were chatting about their night together and if this was the right thing to do? Mr.Fox explained to her that he had felt like this for over a year and didn't know How to express or approach her but he felt finally at peace at the party. And she as well confessed that she too liked him the same but the feeling died and was reborn at the party. She felt happy that their feeling was mutual. They confessed their Love, which everyone else calls Lust. The most deadliest sin that they committed themselves with their soul.

  Dana started cheating on Shannon, she Lied to him a lot about Mr.fox. She started getting closer and closer to him. He became possessive on her like she was his alone and like they were in a relationship, yea of course they were seeing each other and going out together as well. He cheated on his wife and she betrayed her boy-friend. After all it was just vows said at the alter and after all it was just promises made, that's why Some end up in the wrong place with with the wrong people. Some call this, "the Ugly Truth."

 

 

But this is what the mind is after for a female or a male.? All you ever want is this extra attention and a little less tension from a relationship. Life, Today is all about pleasure you gain out of it than True Love that you share with that special person. There liking for each other went on and they managed to behavior like this for months.. their liking grew for each other much more each day, that they just not only wanted to spend time with each other but to get physical. It was driving them crazy, So they decided to take some time off on a break and go some where near by where they could be to themselves and have a finally have a little fun.

Mr.Fox borrowed his friends room keys and took Dana without the acknowledgment of anyone to his friends room and wanted to get physical. They left in a hurry as their feeling was very passionate for each other and could not wait to express their feelings. They reached the friends room and shared their moment together with an intense heat of pleasure.

Meanwhile Calvin was leaving early from work and he needed to buy more stash so he had called Denver along and had asked Shannon to come and pick him up from work to show him the new joint. Shannon had come to pick up Calvin but only to find Dana in the park with a lost expression on her face on seeing Shannon and Calvin together. She used her convincing skills to fool Shannon saying she had come down in search of Calvin to use his phone to call

him, just to say that she loved him and missed him at work. Shannon believed her. And she came back inside the office and was all tensed if Shannon really bought her story. She emailed Mr.Fox and told him, what had just happened.?

Mr.fox : I know :) good we escaped .. hope he does not question you at home.

Dana : yea hope not lets see fingers crossed! :( can I come too for a drink?

Mr.fox : sure most welcome but behave and don’t make any moves like last

time :)

Dana : lol what did I do last time?? I don’t quiet remember? But did your

friend ask you anything when you returned the key??

Mr.fox : nope I told him to fix an a/c cos it's too hot.. and you made it even

More hot in there....he he he :) last time you were going behind

Shannon and doing all sorts of things.

 

Dana : lmao I got so gutsy last time eh funny shit! The thing is I told

Shannon That I came to the park in search of Calvin & the best part

is when I Seen Calvin and Denver they were coming from the park so

I hope That doesn't become an issue.

Mr. fox : Say you were searching for him for the phone since no one top had

Balance on their phones to make a call.

Dana : lol okay as ya say. but still i think the last time was the best :)

Mr. fox : this is only one round nah .. for this itself see the sweating ..LOL

Dana : ha ha ha yea u were fully wet hmmmm now I’m getting turned on

Thinking of it! :)

Mr.fox : actually we should have waited patiently for tomorrow and then gone

Nah Okay .. me leaving now see ya sweets it was good to release the

pressure For ya through ya .. lol take care babe ...:*

And so every day was another awesome day in their lives together at work. They just found it more interesting than any body else to come to work and have fun together. They had butterflies in their stomach's everyday. Each day was a new experience in their lives. It was new to both of them. Mr.Fox confessed that she was the only girl that he had ever fell for at work. She made his heart skip a beat. So every day they had something to share about and talk about like new lovers in Love. Dana stopped spending time with her other friends. All she wanted to do was spend time with Mr.Fox and no one else. Over the past few days Emily grew close to Dana, she liked Dana a lot and called her a best friend or rather Emily is a kinda person that actually called any female who sits beside her has a best friend.

Emily noticed Dana was emailing Mr.Fox and questioned her about it.? What do you think your doing.? And she just didn't have anything to say.!! Emily warned her, "if this gets out, your name would be a disaster." but Dana refused to take heed of the warning and processed with her feelings for Mr.Fox and continued what she had in mind towards him.? Dana had a calculative mind and knew very well if Emily had said anything out to anyone she would be in

big trouble, so she decides to keep Emily the closest than anyone else around her. Emily was a person who never really had any true friends. She didn't really know what was ahead of her with her friendship with Dana. She thought Dana was her best friend and her boy-friend was everything else in her Life. Dana realized if she made Emily do the same thing she was doing then she could not speak a word about her behavior to anyone else since she had dirt on her own back to cover.

She seen that Victor had a crush on Emily even though she was in a relationship with Shaun Wang. She was in a serious relationship with him and Shaun was a very short-tempered guy but never really showed his temper on anyone, unless necessary. Emily knew the guy she was in Love with and knew she could not fool around with anyone as long as he was around. Emily told Dana that victor had proposed to her and she turned him down but tells Dana that he refuses to take no for an answer but also makes a statement to Dana that she is scared to tell Shaun anything about this due to his bad temper. Dana took advantage of the situation using Victor has bait she drew them both to get close. She knew it was wrong but convinced both that they were friends who liked each other a lot more than any normal friends and there was nothing wrong in being very close friends.

  Emily not realizing the big picture, falls right into the trap of being in Love with both Shaun and Victor at the same time. Shaun whose madly in love with Emily goes ahead and proposes to her and Emily now has no choice but to accept Shaun’s proposal for marriage or to choose Victor over really Love. Emily finally decides that she would accept Shaun’s proposal however would enjoy her last days before the wedding, also to be in Love with Victor. Emily enjoyed the company of Victor and the thrill it gave her Life. Meanwhile Dana as well enjoyed her everyday conversation with her Romeo at work. They enjoyed small talk like two little kids floating in love.

Dana : quacky!! :p

Mr.fox : quacky!! :p

 

Dana : lol ... 100000000000000000000000 mirrors back to ya

Mr.fox : he he he :) eeeeeeee both of us are wearing red & black today :)

Dana : oh ya i did not notice that bit :)

Mr.fox : :) k u look so happy today?

Dana : nah nothing like that ..

  So much for the small talk, that gets a little ugly now between them. Generally, people who just have lust over someone would rather not be possessive on that person unless it most definitely turns into Love. Being possessive over someone or something that your Lusting for, makes no sense. Lusting for the body is just to keep the mind happy and relaxed over the mental desire of having something in Life that no other could actually have in Life. Having said that, our Romeo and Juliet were just Lusting for each other, when it actually gets a little tensed between them. If your going to lust over someone remember, you can't afford to be possessive on the other person's decision or the people in their Lives just for your Happiness.

Dana : that’s okay don’t feel bad about it..:P dignity under difficulty for her

Is it??? How come you went and got it instead of her ???? Since it
was Her treat?? If you feel this is too many questions you can ignore

it or Delete it no prob :p

Mr.fox : lol & how does it matter if i went and got it instead of her? So i get it you Absolutely don’t trust me even a bit cause if you did you would believe what i said and not question me about it!!!

Dana : okay fine i don’t need to know anything if you

think i don’t trust you i cant help it.. i had some

questions which i wanted to ask but it seems

Different to you.. honestly is really does not

matter to me who bought What and who got what

…?

Mr.fox : thank you for letting it pass.

Dana : i learned it from you only :)

Mr.fox : pa how clever you are.

Dana : getting cleverer moving with you .. :)

Mr.fox : :) <3 <3 <3 ;)

 

" Small Pause "

 

Mr.Fox : Does this mean something .. i think i seen that sly smile you gave

Dominic..?

Dana : what are u talking about? Sly smile i gave Dominic? Lmao are you

Serious?

Mr.fox : okay i said i think.. so not sure who that was for .. so u keep lyao !!

Dana : ha ha ha okay 8)

Dana : lemme know once your done..

Mr.fox : I’m done, wassup?

Dana : nothing ..

Mr.fox : okay :)

Mr.fox : :) now don’t be going and questioning Shannon about what i told

you about the messaging part. just a reminder tomorrow is Friday

so you may want to delete the notes and open it again on Monday …

Mr.fox : So you can take Brian for dinner :), keep your jacket open like now

and Bend n take calls etc .. :) :) :)

So Emily finally has victor who actually gets to take her out instead of Shaun. Now that Emily is in a relationship with Shaun and also having affair with Victor, the more closer she gets to Victor she sort of tends to move away from Shaun. Being that he's not a guy who actually spends a lot of time in Romance. Emily sees Victor has a Lover and a Life of romance and fun. But with Shaun she sees a long-term relationship and a better Life in the future. She treats Shaun the same way he does to her, However when Shaun really wants to be close to Emily she doesn’t allow him. Shaun feels very disheartened and picks a quarrel with her. Emily puts on a good show and makes him feel sorry for her. She later goes out with Victor to have a good time. She allows the passion in them to allow them to do a lot off things together. He invites her over to his friends place for them to meet and have a good time. Emily uses Dana’s name and goes out to meet Victor. She returns home all pink and with smiles all over her face. As I said earlier people who Lust and crave for the body or somebody, should never be possessive over the other person. If you be possessive over a person that you Lust for, that makes matters worse in your Life. You tend to be visible and your actions are made out by many around you. Likewise, Victor started feeling possessive over Emily every time, he see's her speaking to Shaun. Unfortunately there was nothing he could do about it. But every one around him started noticing the discomfort he faced when he looked at them. People started watching him and rumors started flying around about Victor and her. They just might have wanted to have fun but sadly things just changed in a matter of the expressions and over growing feelings..

 

Dana who actually started everything for Emily this time had actually not known about Emily’s past features. Emily had already had quiet a lot of affairs. She knew how to get into an affair and how to break-off one.? Dana was a fool to think that Emily would be the scape-goat for her blunder but to her realization Dana was the real scape-goat in this one. Dana not having a clue about Emily’s plan for the future kept playing her drama act with Emily and thinking she was playing on Emily’s mind with Victor. So she carried on with her Witt full act with her Romeo.

Dana : heya :)

Mr.fox : heya ... look happy

Dana : i look happy, I’m so tired, my mom not well she fainted and stuff,

Took her to the hospital her sugar level is high :(

Mr.fox : is all okay at home, is she fine now?? U wanna break off early.

Dana : nope she is kinda weak she gotta go for check up for the next 3 days

The doctor said if she is still weak, gotta admit her for drips

tomorrow. She is on strict diet as of now, dad is with mom now

anything like that I asked Shannon to call ya.

Mr.fox : okay fine .. me leaving now c ya later be good. :*

Dana : why u left so early? :( i missed u :( :( u looked so cute today felt like

Looking at ya the whole time. cuteness :* cant wait to c ya morrow :)

Well Dana made Shannon to stop joining Calvin in smoking up so Mr.Fox came up with an idea and shared the thought with Dana, He told her to make Shannon to stop smoking-up so that he could offer Shannon some more stash. The reason behind it was to have Shannon himself bring Dana home. And to her surprise it worked out exactly the same way they planned. Dana stopped Shannon and he convinced her almost every weekend to have a drink at Mr.Fox's place or to invite Mr.Fox over home. Hurray !! So the couples managed to even see each other during the weekend's. Dana was very happy that she could now get to spend the weekend as well with Mr.Fox and have fun. She Loves drinking whiskey with Mr.Fox and acts cheeky. He's

got the upper hand in the situation. He puts a look on his face with a witty

expression and a knavish smile. Dana having much of the glory, enjoys her night drinking to merry and having to dance all night with Mr.Fox in the presence of Shannon. I should say it was a pretty Long night for them together. The next day at work Dana had a lot of recollections on her previous nights hangover. She was thrilled with her thoughts and was talking about it the whole time until the tables turned.

Dana : ya ya we were okay too, i was talking about Peter and Shannon :) ..

both acted like kids .. lols ...

Mr.Fox : he he he yea i know. :)

Dana : Couldn't forget your smile !! even though I was drunk to the extreme

Mr.Fox : Did anyone notice me holding your hand the whole time, I just didn't

feel like letting go.!!

Dana : Yea .! I hope not..but anyway Shannon was too blown to ask me

anything.

Mr.Fox : Well, then I guess we got away with it again.

Dana : History repeats itself, lols..

Mr.Fox : Did ya mom say anything?

Dana : nah she did not say anything ..

"I Don't Love with ease. I Love with Passion."

Dana : so long uh to reply?

Mr.Fox : nah just gave u time to email each other...

Dana : :) email whom?

Mr.Fox : your dinner mate!! apart from that I don't know anyone.. if so take

more time :)

Dana : ha ha ha seriously? i cant believe u. :D between i didn't take long to

reply to u okay u only did. love to assume stuff. And i was waiting for

u to reply? Hmmm.

 

Mr.Fox : whatever .. but How that is when the cap suits u, u will call me or else

u will call him for dinner.? .. How u manage to do that.?..i mean i

think i was a hindrance right..


Dana : nope i know you came late and will go late for lunch that's why i

didn't call ya. Why do u think like that, I really don't know.

Mr.Fox : hmmmm okay sounds good.. I’ll be coming late everyday from

today :). Hope u enjoy lunch everyday :)..

Dana : :) so sweet :) :) :)

Mr.Fox : i know your the sweetest.. make sure u call him without fail now or

else i know u wont enjoy your meal..

Dana : if you insist :) You make me laugh at times i swear. :D

Mr.Fox : i know most people tell me that just cause I'm too quiet.. so laugh till

you are satisfied...

Dana : whats wrong with you? Your getting all possessive all of a sudden?

"Long Pause"

Dana : Okay... now whats your problem? i didn't go with you for lunch or is

it because I had lunch with Brian.?

Mr.Fox : Why should I have a problem n even if I do, it wouldn't matter to you

right.. Hope you had your fair share of laughter.

Dana : ??????? Why should it be a problem?

Mr.Fox : i asked ya even if I do have a problem why would you mind.?

Mr.Fox : listen i have no explanations you please do whatever you want and

I’ll do what i want...!! You want to go with anyone it is not my

problem ... At the end of the day we are just Friends right..

 

Dana : if that's what u want then let it be.

Mr.Fox : You would be happier that way, so I don’t want to ruin anything

more.

Aaaah.!! Now that's what happens when Lust gets serious, the Love takes over. But Lust always ends up having a positive way of

Looking at things or rather the Heat in a relationship never really stays for Long in a Lusty relationship. Love can Hurt but Lust can outburst any type of feeling.

 

 


Emily in Love again was going crazy she wrote about her feelings for Victor..

My words will never be able to describe exactly how I feel so, let me end this

letter with 3 simple words, straight from my heart: I love you. Forever yours.

I am so completely in love with you.

I wake to think of you and I sleep to see you in my dreams.

Your love has made me love my life.

 

 

Thinking of You, When I don't See You!...Would only SMILE SMILE SMILE seeing your pic !!!...Kiss to Remember.

I never thought I could love someone.

As much as I love you.

You've given my life meaning.

You've made my dreams come true.

And baby I promise that I will always love you more than anything with all my

heart, no matter what happens or what we go through, baby I'll love you.

I should say Emily is actually a person who doesn't show favoritism. She makes sure she writes a poem for each of them. Emily most's adorned character is to behave, "Like a Junkie." She wrote a poem for a fiance. The One Lasting Love of her's.

Forever And Always Love You,

"This poem is for my loving sweetheart that I love and who is everything to me in this world I'll never stop ..."

Each day I love you more,

Today more than yesterday

And less than tomorrow.

You're the only one I wish I could forget.

The only one I love to not forgive.

And though you break my heart, you're the only one.

My heart cannot away from my soul

And same my hands cannot leave your hands

And I cannot stop my self to sing a Song.

 

I couldn't tell you how much I love you, not

Even if the ... You make my cheeks blush whenever you smile at me.

It doesn't matter where you go in life,

what you do or how much you have,

Its who you have beside you,

I'm so glad that I have you !!

 

" I saw what, I saw "

Greg made new friends with Susan who works along with him. They became friends while they were traveling, apparently they were in the same train and later started a conversation since they were heading to the same destination. She happened to catch feeling for him, Greg on the other hand was a very silent guy and cheapskate. His friends didn't like him much for this attitude. However Susan unaware of this had actually started Liking Greg for the way he treated her and sympathized him for they way others treated him. Susan was Honest with Greg, she confessed about her past Life and shared all her feelings with him likewise in return. Susan had a dark secrets that she never shared with anyone at work. She told Greg her deepest sadness and her secrets. Susan's darkest secret was that she was a mother for a four year old baby girl. Susan's was ill-treated by her first Husband whose the father for her baby girl. She Lived with him only for two years and he had given her the kid and left her in the streets. Susan had no support from anyone but a few good friends or boy-friends. She became a tramp and fought for survival to bring up a Little

baby girl. She never let anyone Look down on her or let them know about her tightwad Life. She played a part of single woman and had a strong will to get anything she wanted from any guy that Liked her. Both unaware of each others true nature fell in Love, even though Greg was very much aware that Susan was in a current relationship with a rich guy. Greg made use of her time and free money that she was getting from the other guys she dated.

It was Like Love and a lot of free benefits. "Ah, But Underneath", She tainted him, He had a lot of spectators who were quietly watching his moves, like moving a Queen on a chessboard. Greg lives with his

mother, whose a fun Lady but you never want to get on the bad side of that Lady. Ooh.!! Poor Greg, the more she tainted him, his mother got to know. Everybody could guess the next turn. Greg was peppered but denied the fact with his mother has he enjoyed the benefits. He was grounded from speaking to her, however did not cease to take the warning. And was still proceeding in the same direction.

MJ was in the same team as Greg and got to know about this and warned him not to get involved in this matter. Greg denied it to MJ and said he was not involved with anything and was just being a friend. MJ was persistent in getting Greg to confess and with Calvin's help. They tried different ways of getting him to own up in this matter but Calvin soon got tired of it and cringed and requested MJ has well to Leave Greg to his ignorance. Well with that they stopped bothering or interfering with this matter.

Susan was later moved to a different team but still never let go her friendship with Greg, she often came to his place and spent time with him. Greg never had a way to back out of it, even if he did choose to break the friendship. She was very pompous female.

 

Gwen kept a very low profile of herself for sometime. However Susan was moved to Gwen’s team and she became very close to Gwen. Susan and Gwen were now best of buddies around and the new news around the gossip town. Gwen never actually agreed with Susan but they both for some reason get along so well that they actually were the best of buds and true friends. Their friendship grew and they were inseparable.

Life has its own course of movement. You can never expect what you have in store? Or really say were or with who you would be today and what would happen the very next day? Someone once said, "It matters not who you Love, where you Love, why you Love, when you Love or how you Love, It matters only that you Love." So I guess Love just straggled and a parole was taken by everyone, to just Love no matter who is was or How they showed their Love.

Hmmm MJ thought things were looking very ugly between her friends and thought of throwing a party so they could reunite, She invited Dana & Shannon, Gwen and Denver, Calvin and Greg, Shaun wang and Emily, Mr.Fox and his wife June. A few more friends from work. However Mr.Fox said that his wife could not make it and the party took place in another friends house. MJ organized the party and I should say it went well everyone was having a good time, until Brian showed up and made it intense or uncomfortable for some people. Mr.Fox didn't like Brian talking to Dana, he kept shooting constant daggers heading their way. Brian could feel the hot waves come his way but he could not understand the reason why? Well he approached Mr.Fox and greeted him and he was greeted back and Mr.Fox walked away from him to fetch himself another drink. They were all wanged and it was spiffy night. Mr.Fox danced with all the girls at the party and Dana was pretty irritated with that but there was nothing she could have done to stop it or she knew everyone would have doubted her about something fishy.

Back to work, everyone were talking about the fun weekend and the party and all the mad things they remembered doing at the party. The day was moving quickly with the number of things they had to share, no one really noticed anything much. Dana was on pins to chexing with Mr.Fox however was remembered about her Last conversation and the little heaty conversation between them.

Mr.Fox : hey :)

Dana : hey !!

Mr.Fox : Why now that exclamatory? Where is the smiley :)

Dana : :* cutie :*

Mr.Fox : eat up well now ..

Dana : your really not having Lunch here eh?

Mr.Fox : am having here only

Dana : what time?

Mr.Fox : by 1.30pm by then u would have finished dinner nah ..

Dana : lol by 1.30p.m, they stop serving food.? Okay say u don't wanna come

for Lunch. :)

Mr.Fox : smart girl u are :)

Dana : k :)

 

Mr.Fox : :*

Dana : :***** your zodiac sign is aries rite?

Mr.Fox : yaaaaaa.. why? my lips are paining with that :*

Dana : :) i was reading some naughty things about your sign so i was just

confirming. :p

Mr.Fox : like what..? You can only read things about arians but they

are very sweet people you know ..

Dana : lol really? so tell me if this is what u are....

LIVES for head massages. ANY part of their head: Lips, Eyelids, Eyes, Tongue, you name it! Aries also likes to fuck in public places during business hours. You need to be open minded with an Aries...If you don't feel like being duct taped to a wall and beaten with live ferrets: Tell Them. Be warned! IF you don't want to be kinky, don't be with an Aries. If you say 'No' too often to them you may lose them as a lover forever. Aries Idea of Heaven Is: Participating in live sex shows for money. Having their favorite human toy win first place in a pony boy/girl race. Fucking as an art form on display in a gallery. They secretly crave to be strippers or Annie Sprinkle. Aries LIVES to be jealous...they also like to coordinate other people fucking. Secretly desire to be fluffers. Aries owned a Violet Wand before it was popular. They are also Sadists.The best gift to give an Aries is designer colored nylon rope in their favorite color. They live to tease and torture...HEY...Somebody's gotta do it, right? They like hair pulling. Beware of their 'toy' collections. Don't tease them...they will rape you. They love pony boys and girls...I cannot emphasize this enough! They like it doggie style especially if they are steering. Give an Aries 100 feet of rope and a 250 dollar flogger, they will follow. As long as they get to be the one holding the handle.

Dana : ha ha ha lolz now who owes me a performance?? stripper.. wow...

  you people are so wild...

Mr.Fox : hello the stripper part is applicable to women .. I

wish I was a woman :) ..but I am wild you know that

.. But what I want is, I want to see you WILD.. :):)

that will be awesome ..so when will that be?????

Dana : only get wild when I’m drunk you know that.. and i have no idea how

that's gonna be possible... lol

Mr.Fox : why what do you do like that when you are drunk.. :)

Dana : i have no clue lol probably get way too turned on and in the mood.

Mr.Fox : hmmm i don't know if you want to do this to your love :) but after a

good drink put some sleeping pills in his drink, then I’ll come over :)

cant wait to have you drunk and turned on, on my pole :).. just a

suggestion okay if you don't like it leave it off

don't delete the mail.. lolz.

Dana : we are planning to have a gals nite soon but

unfortunately Shannon will be with you only

cause he doesn't like to hang out with Freddy

and the others... between Pills?? no way i will

never do that and I wont delete the mail.

Mr.Fox : why not pills. have u tried it ??? i wont hurt it

just makes you sleep that's all.. i never asked

about any nite .. so in others words your saying this will never

happen..ya

Dana : no i never said it wont happen, it will but i don't no when.? I’ve never

tried sleeping pills, the thought of it just scares me lol.

Mr.Fox : chi .. cutlet- you think I’m gonna give you such bad suggestions (news

to that I’m a liar according to ya) but i am not lying this time.. i used

to trip on pills before pot.. and the reason why i said after few drink

is cos it will take in almost instantly - he will sleep like a baby .. lols

Dana : lol i don't no why you take things to heart... :) there are no side

effects eh 4 pills?

Mr.Fox : you seen Aaron sit there with 40 pills in his mouth nah then what..

there are no side effects don't worry :) .. and you read about arians

okay by default they are jealous (I’m sure that answers one question

of yours) 2) we do not call or address people differently but when

something is told to us or we being addressed by different names we/i

cant digest that .. but am used to it :) i try to keep it down to the

lowest but then my emotions take control and immediately friction

starts .. this is how its been happening all along :*

Dana : awe sometimes your so sweet i feel like hugging ya :) :*

Mr.Fox : I’m sometimes only sweet nah .. when you find me fully sweet then

you do whatever you want :)

Dana : i love ya :******

Mr.Fox : luv ya too :***** me leaving home soon okay will miss ya :*

Mr.Fox was wanged and wanted to see his Love, He was craving for her so much that he went to her place right after she reached from work for a drink and to spend some quality time with her. However Shannon was also accompanying them. Mr.Fox knew by now that Shannon was not a big time smoker. He knew how much of marijuana he could intake so he made sure he gave him a little more than usual so that so it would help him to pass out. Mr.Fox takes advantage of the situation and has fun with Dana for which he had really came for and he had quiet a bit of fun and excitement.

Dana couldn't wait to come back to work again and share her experience with Emily, since she's been sharing all her secrets with Emily ever since she found out about Dana and Mr.Fox. They both gave a

baleful look malicious at each other. Emily in return told Dana that she had spent time with Victor while leaving from work without falling in sight of Shaun. She said, "We went to the car parking zone in the second basement and he smooched me. It was a pretty long one. When I was back Shaun questioned me and I said I was in the restroom and it got delayed and he believed me with no further questions. It was a close call, I tell ya."

 

Emily was very Happy Victor bought a gift. He gave the gift in return for the good time he had yesterday. Victor knew that Emily was not going to Leave Shaun for him and that she was just having a Good time with him since Shaun was not paying her enough attention and understanding her feeling. Victor played the part easily and he felt it was very easy to have a ball with Emily. She thought Victor had really Loved her but he was just playing the Fool just like her. Shaun on the other hand never really liked to stay a caged bird with one person. He was a very friendly person and really like to talk to every body. He Loved Emily and also had a feeling that she was cheating on him but he could not question her since he had a secret affair as well. Nobody knew about Shaun's affair except for his best friend Kristy. She was very jolly person and liked to have a lot of friends. Shaun and Kristy were friends from small. They made a parole to share every little secret that they had and would never hide or Lie. And has good friends they did keep their word to each other.

Women of any age in a relationship or as feeling of infatuation would feel Jealous if her guy best friend or her Lover has another female as their best friend who knows all the secrets better than themselves would make them jealous and irritated. Likewise in Emily case she was very much jealous of Kristy. But Kristy never really in return hated her but she never really liked the couple together. She felt it was wrong and not the right one for her best friend. But there was nothing she could to say or do to stop what her friend had started. She felt Emily was a perfect example of "Infidelity". Emily on the other hand despised her as much as she Loved Shaun but sadly she could not share it with him.

 

Meanwhile Susan was all onto Greg and she felt he was nothing like the other guy she knew and wanted to get serious with him. Greg had no way to straggle and he was Lost with her. He could not turn down any of her request, He just had to go with the game. Everyone started worrying him and enjoying the fun they got out of his denial. The funniest thing about them was denies what she accepted or he agrees to what she denies. Damn it..!! Need to work better on my Lies.

 

Dana was also having her own fun remembering everything that happened at her place and was having an adrenaline rush. She could not wait to have fun again. The part that she almost forgot was that she was having this fun almost everyday now and didn't have the time to look at herself in the mirror. She didn't notice herself gaining weight. Until she started receiving compliment from everyone on the very same day. Only then she noticed that her clothes were also not exactly fitting her. She couldn't wait to start her conversation with Mr.Fox to find out if she was really fat in his eyes. And she couldn't wait for his response.

 

 

 

 

Mr.Fox : ??? what time dinner?

Dana : me hungry now ,,

Mr.Fox : hmm so how was dinner? ;)

Dana : it was good, why ??

Mr.Fox : simply only. okay what made ya ask me that question yesterday about

get caught and stuff. Did something happen?

Dana : nah nothing happened just did not want the same situation like

Victor and Emily.. That very thought will be killing each other.. So if

we have to go our own ways we can always think we looked out for

each other and enjoy the moments spent together and not look at each

other like enemies. correct or wrong?

Mr.Fox : Is there any specific reason for those glasses?????????? i personally

did not like it and did not like you borrowing it .. :) i know this

means nothing to you but just wanted you to know my bit :)

Dana : how sweet :**** but I’m already addicted to ya i don't wanna be

without ya :( no specific reason just like that i took it kinda like

the glasses thought of getting one in green but you said it doesn't

look good so i wont get it.

P.S : you didn't like it or because Penny said we look like bro-

sis?? :p

Mr.Fox : :) addicted is the there but reality is also there :) .. You can get a

nice pair where you can look super hot instead of the one you

wore.. :) Penny is mad, who listen to what she says.. Did you get

up and go cos I was talking to her..

Dana : :) i love ya soooooo much. Okay i wanna hug ya real bad. hmm yea

i wanna get a pair soon then u can check me out.! :p between does

it really matter if i said yes i got up n went cause i absolutely

extremely dislike it wen you talk to her or she talks to you or

whatever...

Mr.Fox : hmm okay sounds goods, but y do I have to wait for you to get

another pair - are you blind like me :) .. Hmmm ya it does matter if

you dislike it so much I’ll try my best to refrain from her - what do

you say.. :) may be a joke here and there is okay nah .. :)..

Mr.Fox : :).. how come zip n all for the jacket ?? :) how was the poke with my

stick .. lol

Dana : cha no i ain't blind, just to look geeky! :) the poke was nice lol its

cold and my nippies are hard so i don't want to show that off that's

why the jacket is zipped. :) :***** tats okay you can talk to her but i

don't like her touching ya.

Mr.Fox : hmm okay cool scene.. So that jacket story was sad for me :( .. I'm

also waiting to see when you will listen but that does not seem to be

any where close. :) that’s okay I guess gotta live with it .. Okay me

leaving now see ya around sometime lets see Monday evening when

my mother leaves okay .. take care be GOOD!!! :*******

Mr.Fox : why are you standing by the way.??

Dana : cause i think my pant is getting stained... i forgot to bring a change.

I'm going to miss u cutie :*****

Mr.Fox : oops!!! okay cool then do what ever your comfy with ... see ay :*****

 

 

 

 

"Listen to the Rain on the Roof"

  Dana enjoyed an unusually close relationship with Mr.Fox. It was a Long weekend off from work. She was all excited about the weekend. But down came the rain to spoil the beginning of her weekend with Mr.Fox. She was irritated and showed all her temper on poor little Shannon, blaming him saying, " Its all "Your Fault" " that we never left sooner. The Longer she stayed in the house she kept the fight going on..She was getting really deviled and to her surprise, Mr.Fox was having the same feeling and didn't cared if it was pouring cats or dogs. He decided to tug and reach her place since she was not able to make it. All her snappishness was vanished leaving a smirk on her face like a shot. And he didn't come alone, he came prepared for a Long night. The party by then began automatically.

 

 

A long weekend for anyone is a lot of time for many things to happen to each one of us individually, Here each of our couples try to make use of this Long weekend to have Fun in different way. Greg and Susan leave to meet up in the place they first met. Dana has fun getting soused with both Shannon and Mr.Fox. Emily has fun in the morning meeting up with Victor and catches up in the evening with Shaun at a shopping mall. Gwen goes clubbing and ends up on a ride with Denver to beach house party for the

weekend. They all try to please each other with small pleasure however no matter How much a woman tries to please a man, And no matter how much a

man tries to satisfy a Lady, Both sex's are never pleased. They still tend to look for more and more. The most unsatisfied creature in the world is a Human.

 

 

 

"The Little Things You Do Together"

 

As friends, as blood and kin and as enemies. We share, we love and we fight. The small things that we do whether it's to show Love to somebody or to Hurt someone. The little things that we do together is what makes the difference in Lives each and every day?

" A Friend "

A Friend is like a flower,

A Rose to be exact,

Or maybe like a brand new gate

That never comes unlatched.

A friend is like an owl,

Both beautiful and wise

Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost.

Whose spirit never dies?

A friend is like a heart that goes

Strong until the end.

Where would we be in this world?

If we didn't have a friend.

 

 

 

Dana and Gwen were good friends as we know from earlier however since the arrival of her new attraction. Dana has been picking fights with Gwen for no reason. Gwen was already furious with Dana's erratic behaviour and these fights made things worse between them. They both complained about each other to MJ a she tried to fix their issues however it wasn't of much help. It's not for nothing that our ancestors say, " Blood is thicker than water " though MJ tried to fixes things between them and never came through. A few days later, they automatically were back together like nothing happened.

Well we learn from our mistakes and keep people in their place after a certain tragedy. But Life doesn't always allow it that way, it tends to bring them back to re-learn from our mistakes and make smarter choices the next time. Some people take it and some leave it behind. But someday everything will make perfect sense of all the little things that we do and everybody we please.

We fight with friends, Lovers, Husband's, wives and with family. Some of them may turn to be bitter enemies but for some we might forgive and forget. We make them our enemies only if we really wanted that or they could be the best of pals to you. Life teaches everyone different things at it's own cost of time. It's up to us to choose the part that we wish to proceed and to continue to do the little things for good.

"Come Play Wiz Me"

Dana started gaining a lot of weight. It was so visible to the eye. She was chatting with her mother through the internet and was complimented that she was looking so much better with new look and the weight that she had gained. She comes home and Shannon gives her new nickname as "Butterball" Dana didn't like it that she was gaining weight to much and was having a lot of fun at the same time. Mr.Fox and her had physical fun almost every other day. They took long breaks during work hours just to go and work out their feelings together. Dana never knew her fun was spoiling her physical look day by day and that was the biggest cause of her bloating. The following day she comes to work and questions her curious Lover about her looks.

Dana : yo!!!

 

Mr.Fox : hey :)

Dana : I’m becoming fat uh?? :( what to do?

Mr.Fox : lol, ya can make out nicely.. you will lose your sharp features - so

watch out :) do some exercise which makes you sweat - now i was

talking only about exercises nothing else :)..

Dana : ha ha ha well "exercise which makes me sweat" that reminds me of

only one thing and you know it. lmao :D

Mr.Fox : that's why i told you only exercise and nothing else. So don't think

of anything else :) . You need to start actually keep your self fit and

slim and sexy :)

" Short Pause "

Mr.Fox : LUNCH??

 

Dana : hmmm so basically you will like me only if I’m slim & fit & i look

good eh?? :D ;)

 

Mr.Fox : :) ya ya something like that .. lol

 

Dana : HMMM!:(

 

Mr.Fox : what - you want to get fat and fatted eh , I’ll be honest, men don't

like women who are too fat :) .. be in shape always for the best

outcome .. lol

 

Dana : yes I'm gonna get FAT & FATTED too! all men might not be the same

right??

 

Mr.Fox : ya your rite all men are not the same so u will get lucky :)

Dana : i don't necessarily have to get one, do i? i consider myself lucky

enough :)

Mr.Fox : i know that, that's what i meant i did not talk about another one –

did i :) .. lol

Dana : k k have fun with penny k.

Mr.Fox : ya ya i finished where you went off.? never told me that u got a

new phone and all .. gone very big ah ..

Dana : Gwen gave me her phone to use it until my birthday i got it on

Thursday after shift you went off home so after that i didn't talk to

ya...

Mr.Fox : okay cool ..

Dana : :) :*

Dana felt embarrassed about her weight, though it was hardly a few Kilos. She could not sit back. She was compulsive in losing that extra weight that she had gained with the extra fun that she had been participating in during work hours. She took all measure and researched all the best possible and most effective ways to reduce. Two weeks later she found the best remedy and began almost instantly in exercising and dieting to reduce the gained weight. As of late, Mr.Fox has been leaving the office premises before the end of his duty call. So Dana has had the chance to make up or rather spend more time with her friends and actually catch up on some gossip. She started taking a Liking to Victor. She became close to him but he wanted to become closer to Emily. He was jealous of Shaun and despised him the most. He could not stand to see Emily with Shaun. Dana was always accompanied by Victor for breaks so that she could take him over to Emily's place for a chat. Dana liked Victor a lot even though she knew he Liked Emily, She was having a fling for him since she was alone and Mr.Fox had not been paying a lot attention for her these past few days since he had been coming to office pretty early. She does know that Mr.Fox was very possessive on her, so during his absence she mailed Victor and she liked the sweet names he called her. She was reminded of Mr.Fox and her past. Soon she moved on from Victor and realized he was just a mere fling.

Emily was having fun enjoying her extracurricular activities with Shaun and Victor. She created a perfect time management scheme that helped her spend time equally with either of them. She was a way ahead of Dana this time. She knew more tricks up her sleeve than Dana knew or could even possibly think. At work, Dana and Emily had got into an argufy. Emily had been very upset over it. In an organization, there always rooms build for Gossip especially for Women. Everyman is born with that instinct, he knows women are full of gossip and he knows where's there Head-office rather where's the birth of all gossip in an organization. "It's the Ladies Rest-room." The walls of a Ladies rest-room would have been marked with almost all sorts of feeling, emotion, gossip, fights and rumors.

 

Emily has another problem of calling or advantage. She's been used to people exploiting her. So when Dana had started an argument she immediately had an old friend that she could use as in place of Dana at times like these. She made a choice of picking her new friend rather a choice to spend time over with an old friend. She met Sarah at the rest-room and was looking all worried in-front of her, just so Sarah would acknowledge and question her about her sadness. Likewise Emily's plan had worked and Sarah and started a conversation with her and wanted to know, what was worrying her in her mind.? She told her she had a heated argument with Dana and slowly even without Sarah putting any effort Emily started gossiping about Dana and about her e-mailing Mr.Fox.

 

After work, Dana met Mr.Fox at the car park basement. She couldn't wait to be near him alone. He had come by car today and their meeting spot was by his car. The car was used as their little privacy to get away and get Laid. Time and place was never their problem. They always seem to have their own way. Wait now, how Long before do you

think people would have noticed their behaviour. Well I would say quiet a lot of people would have noticed just like I did. Their good time lead him to catching a dry cough.

Greg is a person who Loves to play chess, Sadly he could not make a move this time. He was tranced with her moves that got him into a lot of trouble at work. He could no longer concentrate at work and his moves were been watched by his manager. He bunked work and stayed at her place unaware that his mother had gotten to know and called the company, thus putting him in a lot of trouble the next day with the leaders. Greg excuse was not bought and his manager had suspended him from work for a few days.

Dana made up with Emily however is unaware of the consequence caused by Emily in such a short break between them. Dana leaving her guard down for a moment which turns her darkest secret out in the opened for judgment. Everything seemed normal to her and nothing caught her eye so she was very happy with just the previous nights memory spent with Mr.Fox. She began her day by just starting a conversation as usual with him.

Dana : heya :)

Mr.Fox : heya wassup!!

Dana : nothing much how you feeling today?

Mr.Fox : feeling the same,, drained out, weak bad dry cough .. Omg, what a

sick trip this is ?? :(

Dana : how sad then why you coming to work? You can stay @ home nah till

you get better?

Mr.Fox : got so much of work child, cant rest in peace also knowing so much

of back log is there :(

Dana : hmmm you cant work from home eh?

Mr.Fox : nope cant do that..

Dana : hmm okay. What time Lunch.?

" Long Pause "

Dana : where you went off so long???

Mr.Fox : i think i should be asking you as well.. if you wanted you should

have called me, but where you don't have time for that .. :)

Dana : i don't have balance on my phone to message too i asked Shannon

to call me at 11. i don't have your phone no either so what am i to

do??

Mr.Fox : hmmm sounds good .. coincidentally i don't have your phone#

too :)

" Small Pause "

Mr.Fox : oh yeah lol I forgot ya lost all contacts nah.. but for me its easy to

get your phone # NAH :)

" Dana still doesn't reply "

Mr.Fox : hmmm okay but make sure you don't message me when wifey is

around okay ...

Dana : i won't have a phone after this I’m giving it back to Gwen :) so don't

worry i won't message ya. Anyways even if i do you wont have my

phone # right?

Mr.Fox : my wife will ask nah till she gets an answer, she will make me call

no matter what ever time it is just to know who

sent a message to me :) nice nah :)

Dana : ha ha ha seriously uh?? Sad 4 you!

Mr.Fox : what to do?

Dana : :)

  At work we faced some technical issues, which made everyone come together in small conversations. The topic of the hour was about an Old Haunted Mansion, which could be rented for parties alone. Kristy thought it was be a nice idea to get everyone and planned to organize a party in the old mansion. Her planned worked out and everyone was thrilled about the idea. She invited everyone at work for the party with booze on the house. Everyone Liked the idea and couldn't wait when they could have the party. Kristy made all the arrangements for the party and for all the alcohol needed for the party.

Gwen was secretly planning to catch up in spending some time alone with Denver. They leave the office premises and wanted to go back to Denver's place to spend some time having fun. They reached his place and spent a few hours together and had a good sleep. They bunked work the next day and extended their fun together since they were catching up after a long and finally getting a chance to be alone with each other. Denver planned to drop Gwen back at her place but unfortunately on their way back they had met with a bad accident. Luckily it wasn't a very big accident. She had some minor wounds and he was left with some bruises. But he still was acted like a gentleman and dropped her home with all that safely and requested her to take another day's off from work and to take rest.

 

The next day at work Mr.Fox felt very suspicious about Dana's behaviour during his absence. He noticed her e-mailing somebody every time he crosses her system. But she was quick enough to hide it on his appearance. 'Practice makes a person perfect.' And that's how

perfect Dana became with the people she was involved with at work. He was inquisitive of whom she could be e-mailing as he wasn't receiving any mail from her. He could not take it any more and decides to leave office and go for a drink with some friends without telling her his ' Good-bye's for the day. But before leaving he felt like giving her a piece of his mind. So he casually e-mailed her.

Dana : hey she really met with an accident.

Mr.Fox : yup

Dana : I spoke to her she can't walk it seems

" Long Pause "

Dana : what happened?

Mr.Fox : I seen you mailing someone and looking at me on the sly to check if

I’m looking.. Now you can mail who ever you want :) (I know you

won't remember this moment as well) take care.. Bye.

 

Dana was very sad for the rest of the day. She was feeling like she was chocked with his words. Mr.Fox sent the last e-mail to her and left without even waiting for her response. He requested his friend to book the same beach house where he first proposed to Dana. A lot of things were running in his mind, he could not think straight. He met up with his friends and had a good drink just to forget things for a little while that was haunting his mind. But he was so restless for the rest of the night and could not stop thinking about Dana.

 

 

Later that day, Dana received an e-mail from an undisclosed-recipient stating, "I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING, AND I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO FOR ME!!." She was even more curious now, she didn't know whether to reply back to the e-mail or whether to wait and show the e-mail to Mr.Fox. A few hours later she gets the courage to reply to the e-mail,she replied back asking, "Who is this??" She waited for a response but never received any reply back. She was in a pandemonium state for the rest of night.

The next day at work she was in a catastrophe, she was totally not herself. Everyone looked invisible in her eye even the fact that she ignored Mr.Fox. She went straight to her mail box to check if she did receive any e-mail. She was having cold sweat and she was so nervous. The moment she opened her e-mail, different e-mails popped in however she had not received any new e-mail from her anonymous e-mailer. She was very quiet for the rest of the day deeply thinking. Mr.Fox was equally upset over her and had not paid any attention to the frightful look on Dana's face.

 

Dana e-mailed the undisclosed-recipient again and asked who this is..?? She waited eagerly for a response. The suspense was killing her slowly with frights as well. She tried inquiring with a number of people if anyone could e-mail somebody without an id. No one could give her a proper answer. She took a long break and was not able to concentrate on her work. Brian came to meet Dana and found her very dull. He asked her, what was worrying her? But she could not tell him anything. She was so totally tongues tied and depressed. She just answered to his question telling him that she was tired and had not been well for the past few days. He knew that was not the answer he was looking for and that she had been hiding something from him. He told her that she could be opened and share whatever was bugging her but she refused to budge. He told her if she was not interested in telling him, he could not help her but she simply kept a sad face, So he left saying Good-bye.

 

Dana decided to leave everything behind her back since there was no reply she thought it was meant for someone else and had left it behind the idea that most scared her and tried to make up things with Mr.Fox again. She took another break and called him on his mobile phone. She tried to appease with him and they started talking for a while and she still didn't have the courage to tell him anything about the previous days e-mail. She shared a conversation and he requested her to stop e-mailing him at work and to call and talk to him hereafter instead. They shared a kiss over the phone and said their good-byes.

 

Mr.Fox came back to his place and moments later she made it back to her place only to be surprised by another e-mail that flashed from a memory she thought she left behind. She was shocked to see the same e-mail again stating, " I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING, AND I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO FOR ME. !! " She was terrified and she knew for sure this time the e-mail was meant for her. She was not sure this time how really to proceed? She was confused whether to let someone know or to just reply again. So she just thought that she was not going to get a reply again with all that in mind she replied again asking, who is this..?? And to stop fooling around. To her surprise she got a reply back stating, "I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING, CHEATING ON YOUR BOY-FRIEND. I EVEN KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO TELL HIM ABOUT YOUR FLING. DO AS I SAY, OR I WILL CONFRONT YOU."

 

 

 

 

 

She was double shocked and she didn't even feel like replying back this time. A few minutes later she got another e-mail. She was dead scared to open it. It was like somebody was watching her reaction the whole time and e-mailing her. She knew it was someone from work but could never guess who was e-mailing her. This time the e-mail stated, " MEET ME NEXT WEEK, AT HALLOWEEN TOWERS OR EVERYNIGHT WILL BE YOUR NIGHTMARE. " She kept to herself and finally decided to meet the person alone. She thought to herself that she could do this and felt she was brave enough to meet this person and thought she would be prepared with a plan to make a deal to seal her deadly sin and to keep it in the undercover. Even with all that attitude she was not aware of what was yet to come past her or who this person could be?

 

Later in the day, Kristy passed on an e-mail to everybody in her team with regards to the party at the haunted mansion. She quoted,

" Party on the Hill, Party all night, Party with ghosts and Party in white."

Party Venue : Old Haunted Mansion

Theme of the Party : Halloween Costumes or dressed in white.

Timing of the party : 7 p.m onwards.

" It's a NO Excuse Party. Anybody who fails to attend it would be visited by the White Lady of the Old Haunted Mansion. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With that e-mail sent out everybody was excited even Dana forgot all about the unexpected e-mail she had received earlier and was thrilled about the party and everyone wanted to know more about the White Lady. Everybody replied to Kristy's e-mail and told that they would surely make it to the party. Everyone was asking her to tell them more about the White Lady of the Old Mansion and she just told them to be a part of it and to experience it for themselves. Leaving that running in everyone's mind, Dana had been slightly conscious about her unfriendly e-mail and was also thrilled about having another party to enjoy with Mr.Fox.

Kristy sent Dana another e-mail requesting her to bring Shannon along for the party. She become sad thinking that she could not spend time alone with Mr.Fox and tried stalling her. But sadly Kristy told Dana that she had already spoken to Shannon and invited him for the party and he had agreed to come along. Dana had no more excuses now and had to tag Shannon along. She thought to herself that she would have Shannon stick with Calvin while she slips away with Mr.Fox for some privacy. She smiled to herself with the thought of Mr.Fox and left for the day.

Kristy went about arranging everything for the party. She met the owner of the building and spoke to him to find out more about the history of the building so she could share at the party. At first, the owner actually refused to give the building in lease for the party while she initially tried contacting him over the phone. So Kristy decided to go in person and approach the owner for the lease of the Old Haunted mansion. The owner was an old man who lived alone in a nearby town. He refused to speak to anyone and always kept to himself but on seeing Kristy, he offered her to come inside and gave her a cup of tea. He accepted her proposal for the lease of the building without her even trying convince him. She was surprised but was very excited as well. She asked him, why he had denied her the house when she had called him earlier for the building rental. He had no answer but reminded her that he was not to be held responsible for any thing that happened that night at the party. Kristy accepted and signed the papers for the lease of the building.

Two days later, The Old Man was found dead. The Police who conducted an investigation had secured a will for the Old Man's property. They contacted Kristy and interrogated her, to find out how she knew the Old Man and she said, "Yes, I have just met the men two days back in regards to the Old Mansion and we signed a lease as I was going to rent the place for the weekend." She was then informed by the Police, that the Old Man had died of an Heart-attack and that also she had not only signed a lease for the rental of the building but also his will. They told her that she owned the building now. Kristy in complete shock and was actually quiet nervous now about the building. She was thinking twice to conducting the

party. The Police handed over the Property's paper works and a copy of his will.

  She could not understand what was happening? She spoke to Shaun, her best-friend to consult whether the party should go on or not. He told her that there was nothing to worry about and convinced her that she had nothing to do with the Old Man's death. He told her that he must have died since he was old and to be Lucky that he did something good before he died. She was feeling much better now and decided to carry with the party work. She got everything ready for the party. She visited the Old Mansion during broad day light. It seemed pretty normal and there was nothing suspicious about the place. It was just a normal building and it didn't look spooky. She got all the alcohol needed for the party. She decided to keep the place like it was in remembrance of the Old Man.

It was time for the party and everyone was deciding what to wear? It was the first time that Kristy herself was actually going to stay in the house at night. The thought was just lingering in her mind. The moment she saw people coming, the thought had been overwhelmed with the thought of real people and the fun that they were about to have for the rest of the night. People were starting to gather in and the place was filled with the crowd. They shared music and everyone started to drink slowly and have fun. Most of them were amused by the looks of the building but No one had the guts to check out the rooms in the building without alcohol in their systems. They wanted the alcohol to bring down the fear. The Building was apt in its design that gave it the Haunted Look. Everyone came up with different stories about the building but Kristy was blank. The only person she knew that knew about the building was The Old Man who is now Dead. Anyways the atmosphere of building made everyone get drunk almost immediately. Nobody could remain sober even for ten minutes. A lot of them remained in the hall way and didn't feel like budging from their places. Music was playing all through the night. Some of them decided to look around the place which started the inconvenience for the others in the house or rather it disturbed the undisturbed.

Denver was pampered by Gwen with alcohol and the best of food. A little later he was looking for room to spend time with Gwen and wassail. They found a room on top of the stairs for themselves alone. Susan was souse and she dragged Greg to the room next to Gwen's with the sign that was put outside their door, "Do not Disturb" Susan was creating a racket with Greg. Shannon and Calvin were extra engrossed in the building and wanted to check out if it the building had any secret room that they could discover like two private detectives they were moving about around the house. Mr.Fox was accompanying Dana in drinking since she was quiet nervous about the place being "Haunted" Time was moving very slowly, it was a long night that they had to pass. Victor had asked Emily to Dance while Shaun was consoling Kristy. Since she was depressed over the Old Man's death. Emily was having her own fun and was not daunted towards Shaun. Victor thought this was the best time to make love with Emily so that their future engagement would break. He got Emily drunk and took her into the Library and kissed her passionately. She was lost in his arms unaware of Shaun's presence. MJ had a camera and wanted to catch everything on video. Freddy was having fun with the games with some other boys. MJ was taking a video coverage of the house from outside. Who noticed something fishy? She tried to focus on it but it had disappeared at the edge of one of the windows. She thought to herself that it might be a ghost at the same time she didn't want it to override herself. She remained quiet about it.

Meanwhile Shaun had asked Kristy to take a walk with him around the house. And he had happened to notice a large painting of a fair Lady hanging on one of the walls, either he was so drunk or it was for real but he called Kristy to have a look at the huge painting. They both could not believe with their eye. The Lady in the picture looked absolutely like Kristy. They looked at each other and felt a shiver from the back of the spine and felt a chill breeze pass over their neck. She felt her hair stand and had got goose bums. They slowly turned only to notice an

imprint of a lady on the other wall in a form of water droplets. They sobered up immediately and thought of running from there but ignored the picture and the image and slowly walked away.

Greg was in his room with Susan making love when he happened to notice the imprint of a lady behind Susan. He was tongue-tied and tried telling Susan to have a look. He almost fainted since the figure had been looking right through him for a long time. Susan could not understand what happened to Greg.? She woke him up and he asked her to get dressed and to meet him at the hall way downstairs. He could not stand to be in that room any longer.

 

He left Susan in the room and rushed out and tried to make it to the place where there was crowd. He was nervous and didn't know what to do? Meanwhile Denver was having a good sleep. Gwen noticed he was restless in his sleep and he was sweating a lot. She tried to wake him up but he would not get up. He was having a dream of a figure of a woman in a standing facing a beautiful rose garden. He could not see the face of the woman standing but he had heard some music and turned to the sound of the music. He noticed a house that looked very familiar and suddenly the music seemed so loud that it disturbed the beauty of the surrounding and the scenery of the beautiful garden had disappeared only to become a garden full of dead and dried flowers. The lady standing at the garden had turned to attack Denver in fierce manner. Denver was scared and got up in a scream. Words weren't coming out of his mouth to tell Gwen the place was haunted. But Gwen could feel the horror inside him. She tried to convince him it was just a dream and to try relaxing and to calm down. He was very restless so they got dressed and came out of the room to spend some time with the others. MJ teamed up with Brian and both of them were taking videos of the house and off everyone. Brian captured a video of all the couples together unfortunately his camera caught Victor and Emily making love in the library.

Susan was very angry with Greg leaving her alone in a hurry while they were making Love. She was furious with him but came down to the hallway in search of him. Greg was looking down at his glass and was trying to relax after the image seen but to his surprise when Susan came and stood before him. He had noticed two different shadows, he looked careful to find that one was the same figure he had seen up in the room and he had just dropped his glass in front of her and jumped liked he had seen a ghost. Everyone looked at him and Susan was getting angrier and left with that scene. She left him to his ignorance and continued to have fun and went to fetch a drink for herself. MJ caught every thing in action. She was most of the time with the camera swooping around the floor for action.

 

Shaun went in search of Emily knowing that there was a ghost around the place and also that he had not seen her in a long time. He didn't want her to feel left out and angry over him. But Emily's drink was spiked by Victor in her alcohol and he made love with her however Emily was aware of Victor's intentions and never ceased to stop his plans. Shaun searched every where for Emily and finally ended up in the Library. When he was about to leave he noticed her handbag on the study table and heard a noise that made him curious. He walked silently but had not seen anyone around. He left the Library thinking she might have come in her earlier and returned back to the hallway with her handbag.

Calvin and Shannon were happily smoking-up when they were sort of getting high. They started a conversation.

 

Calvin : I think this stuff is really good.

 

Shannon : Yea I know, by the way where did you get this stuff from ??

 

Calvin : I thought you bought the stuff.

Shannon : No dude, Are you already high ?? You

were the one who got the

stuff and rolled the J... :)


Calvin : Yes I did roll it but you gave it to me.

 

Shannon : Okay, Now who cares who gave it. Lets just finish the damn thing

and leave. It's getting cold and kinds spooky over here.

 

Calvin : You know what ?? I feel like this place is become absolutely quiet

and I can't even hear the music any longer.

 

Shannon : Yes I do feel the same way. Hey I too can't hear the music and I feel

it's so quiet and like I’m being watched by somebody.

 

Calvin : Yea dude it's me only watching you, Now pass me the J or I’ll kick

your small ass.

 

They were having a stupid conversation when suddenly they realized the hair on their legs were standing and could feel goose bumps and then suddenly a chill breeze runs down their spine. They turned together, only to their horror to the see a mysterious figure stand right

next to them. They freak out and run down-stairs like kids running down a flight of stairs. The moment they came down they knew no one was going to believe them so they just laughed like they were having a race down the flight of stairs. They felt the horror in them and could not talk about it. Everyone gathered in a circle and was talking about ghost. The individuals who had seen the figure were really not very pleased with the ghost stories cause for no reason they felt the same goose bumps they had felt earlier. But they had no choice but to realize that this was the most secure place away from the real ghost.

" Sweetheart, I have to Confess "

 

 


Everyone was having a good time getting drunk and enjoying themselves. Around mid-night Mr,Fox and Dana sort of disappeared. MJ realizes their absence and raspingly questions Calvin? He claimed he had no idea about her movements and she insisted that he questioned Shannon in regards to this? So Calvin approached Shannon and casually asked Shannon where was Dana? He said he had no clue and told Calvin to come along with him to look for Dana. So the four of them left the Old Mansion in search of Dana. Shannon and Calvin went in one direction and MJ

and Freddy went in the opposite direction.

At a triangular park, Mr.Fox and Dana was standing under a big Oak tree and having a conversation, They were anware of the surroundings and was quiet occupied with each other in a deep oral conversation. They heard a sudden call, Dana turned and to her surprise, and it was Shannon shouting out her name questioning her about her absence. She was speechless and Mr.Fox answered on her behalf to Shannon's question. With a gloominess in his heart, he answered saying his wife had requested him for a divorce. And he was feeling Lost and wanted to speak to someone alone. He told Shannon

that he had brought Dana without anyone's knowledge just to talk and empty out his feelings. Shannon was quiet at that moment but inside he felt an impulse to not believe for once what Mr.Fox had at to say? He didn't feel it was

true with the look on Dana's face. They went back to the Mansion since it was late night. Mr.Fox had put up a sad expression for the rest of the night, Shannon with a little doubt in his mind, didn't have the nerve to question Dana, instead he approached Calvin and spoke to him, " Hey Dude.!! Did you believe anything that Mr.Fox has said earlier.? " Calvin thought to himself and was wondering why was Shannon asking him this question, but replied, " Honestly I don't believe it myself but may be its true, " how can we be sure its not true as well.?"

 

So Shannon requested Calvin to have a close eye on Dana at work secretly hereafter so he could be sure that she was not cheating on him because he never had the nerve of questioning her about anything.

 

Much to Mr.Fox's Lie, his wife finds out about his affair with Dana. But she does not create the slightest impression to Mr.Fox that she was aware of his affair. She hadn't made a move until she was sure by her informer of their current situation of her husband's actual affair. She fell into a rage and never reacted for any of Mr.Fox's action lately. June's received a phone call from her informer advising her that they weren't making any communication like they usually used to do at work and assumed that they were taking things slow at the moment. She told her informer, "Let me know if anything comes up between them." The informer agreed and ended the call.

 

Nearly two weeks after the party, Dana wasn't making any contact properly with Mr.Fox since she was nervous about her unknown blackmailer at work. She tried her luck trying to guess who the e-mailer would be? She guessed a lot of people but could not be sure whom it actually could have been that e-mailed her. She was very curious about this e-

mail, she was on two minds again whether to inform or consult with Mr.Fox or with Emily. She finally decided to go alone and meet her unfriendly e-mailer. She prepared herself and was quiet early at the Halloween Towers to see if she noticed any familiar faces from work.

To her surprise, she met Mrs. June Mulder at the mall, doing some shopping. She was worried that Mrs. Mulder had gotten to know something about her affair with her husband. She had no idea where she was going to meet this unknown person. She was unaware of her surrounding and if anybody was actually was watching her. Mrs. June's informer was at the mall. They actually came to have a chat over this issue. However Dana did not stay long to watch who Mrs. Mulder had been speaking to after her little shopping. Dana came down to have a little treat of her own since she felt an urge in her stomach has the time kept clicking. She stopped at a Bakery only to notice one of her colleague that's she's not spoken much to or rather had not even noticed much of her at work. Her heart never thought it could be her who has sent the mail but she had no choice but Dana tried passing by her to check out her expressions. She did not react or even notice that Dana was around. She was relived but was still worried who else could it be?

Dana looked the time, it was clicking and nearing for her to meet this person. She become very nervous, she went to the rest-room to sponge her face and to clear off the fear. After coming out of the rest-room, she noticed another colleague from another team, who she also noticed was close to Mr.Fox. She doubted him to be the one and followed him unawares. Sadly he was along with his family and she knew it could not be him. A few minutes later, she received a text messaged on her phone from an unknown number stating, " Stop searching for me, I'm watching you." And you do look gorgeous when you're tensed. I like it. She panicked and was more tensed with the message. She tries calling the number and He picks up, she says Hello, And who are you? But nothing is heard on the other end. She cuts the call and dials the number again. He picks up only to hear her voice but doesn't speak in return. She is frustrated and screams on the call, please tell me who you're, your driving me insane?

He still doesn't respond with all her screaming which made her cry over the phone call and she panics a lot. He drops the call which leaves her to notices that everyone's eye was on her after she had ended the phone call. So Dana rushed to the nearest rest-room and sponged her face again. She was really embarrassed to come out of the rest-room. She finally left the building and headed outside only to bump into her manager Mr. Mark Keen who's otherwise or secretly is called has McSteamy at work within all the girls. He noticed that Dana had cried earlier and insisted her to take a drive with him in his car. She agreed and never really realized or thought for a moment that it could be him that was blackmailing her with those e-mails since everyone knew his character.

She got into the car and he asked her what had happened and why was she alone over here? She told him that she had come to do some shopping. He asked her why does that leave you empty handed, if you had come to do shopping? She had no answer but commented that, he was a good absorber and which struck her mind that there could be a possibility that it might be him who tried blackmail her. She became blank with that very thought and had no words to say or how to start questioning him about it? She knew one thing, if it was him then there was no escape right now for her but to face him bravely she took out her phone and tried calling the unknown number that she had been doing this whole evening. But sadly McSteamy had another phone which was right in front of the car and it didn't bother to ring but lay there silently for her to watch and be fooled by the eye. She had no choice but to change her mood swings and to believe that it wasn't him. She felt relived for a minute. He took her for a long ride and they were busy talking. He tried asking her again what had happened earlier but she was quick enough to changed the topic. She requested him to drop her off at her place since it was pretty late. He insisted that she come out with him once for Dinner. She just told him another day and he dropped her off at her place.

Dana could not get sleep for the rest of the night and was trying that number from different phones. Unfortunately the phone number was switched off. The next day at work she received another E-mail from her blackmailer stating, " I TOLD YOU TO MEET ME AND NOT LEAVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE " I can't believe a woman like you would cry like a baby. I'll give you

another chance; Meet me this weekend at the same place at the bakery that you had stopped for a snack. She was shocked that her e-mailer had noticed every bit of her moment. She was wracking her brains to figure out who this person could be that was sending these e-mails?

She replied back to the e-mail asking for some identity of the person so she could know who she needs to meet during the weekend?

She got a quick reply stating that, 'I will come and introduce myself to you so you don't have to panic.' She could not concentrate on work at all her immediate move was to take a break and speak to Mr.Fox. She thought she could try and bring up the topic to him but unfortunately she could not even make a start about the topic instead she built up a steamy conversation with him over the phone.

Brian and MJ got together and were working on the camera footage and were pretty shocked at what they had caught on camera. The ghost on the wall, the funny clips of everyone acting mad. The running and chasing, slipping and falling. The photo clip was funny and scary. When they actually tried to make it look like a movie. They noticed the video coverage had every emotion and feeling captured. The shocking scene caught on act was the ghost staring at everyone who was drunk from every angle they managed to capture a different looking ghost in every room that was occupied. At first, they assumed it must have been because they were all drunk however at one point the time on the video had been very slow allowing them to actually capture the ghost completely and up close. They noticed that the ghost had been surrounding everyone but had not approached anyone in the hall. It looked like they only felt the presence of the ghost but it was not able to enter the hall.

A little later on the second video tape, they noticed Shaun was searching for Emily and when he entered the library he still never found her but the camera had caught a glimpse of Emily being moved away from the camera by some body so that Shaun could not see her. She was also caught on Brian's camera when he had left the camera in the library to take a leak, only this time it showed who the person was that had moved Emily

away from the other camera footage. Victor had been making Love with Emily and we were shocked to see what was happening?

The camera was the real treat of the party, it captured a lot of memory and dark secrets that were now in the hands of both MJ and Brian whether to keep it within them or to reveal it to the others or at least to the concern person but then they were on two mind. So they continued to watch the remaining clip caught on the camera. They decided to make two prints one with the crap and one copy without the crap. They planned to keep the one with the crap within themselves. They made the clip into a sort of a movie. It took them almost the whole week to design the movie.

Susan was very angry on Greg, she didn't speak to him after the way he had behaved at the party. She had never had any body in her Life dump her while being intimate. She could not get it off her mind. Greg tried explaining things to Susan but she refused to listen anything he tried telling her. Greg approached MJ and requested her to give Susan a copy of the video at the party so that she would believe him and start talking. MJ agreed and told him she would let Susan have a copy once the print was ready. Greg was relived and knew that once Susan had seen the video she would not be angry with him any more.

MJ called Kristy and told her about the scene at Old Haunted Mansion which now had belonged to her after the death of the old man. Kristy was shocked on what she heard from MJ and didn't know what to do? She sent an e-mail to all of them that attended the party and consulted with them. She wanted to know how many of them were in favour to keep the building and those not in favours of keeping the building. She got a lot of negative response and most of them wanted her to auction the building. Later that night, Kristy had been in deep thought and had to come up with a decision whether to keep the place or to auction it. She falls asleep thinking about the house and later that night in her dream she's carried away in a trance about to the old mansion. She gets a dream about the people who Lived in the building and

died. She dreams about the history of the building and last she sees the old man quiet young. He was the last heir to the family and since the place was cursed. He refused to get married and let his generation continue with the curse. He later found out that the curse could not be reversed. He decided to Live far away from the building and to sign his will and give the property to last person he meets before he dies. Kristy wakes up with the dreaming ending with the talk she had with the old man and realized she most definitely needed to auction this place. It was haunting her now. She caught a cold the next morning and she could not get over the dream. She spoke to MJ and told her about the dream and wanted to know the procedure to auction the property. MJ told her what to do to auction the property for sales?

Emily knew for a fact she has made blunder in her Life but she confesses to Dana about it and as once again she convinced her that it was okay to make mistakes before Shaun and she had gotten into a serious relationship with anything. Emily listened to her once again and erased the guilty feeling from her mind. She was seeing Victor like she was seeing Shaun. Unfortunately she was not the only one who was cheating on her or being cheated. Victor knew for a fact that Emily was not going to leave Shaun for him, so he took a turn but stayed on the same side of the road. He enjoyed what Emily had offered to share with him and also found another girl from another team to pass his time during Emily's absence. He became the talk of gossip at work with this new girl that he's been hanging out with it. Gossip has it's own way to communicate so much so that people that you know or don't know may be talking about you and you may never know unless it wants to get to you. Sadly Emily was not aware of this new girl of Victor's and was having a life time fun with him thinking that he was truly in Love only with her.

The weekend was nearing, giving the creeps for Dana. She wasn't herself the whole week. Calvin was meanwhile updating Shannon that something was worrying Dana but he just could not figure out what it was? Shannon tried asking Dana what was upsetting her? But she pretended to be normal and told him she was having her p.m.s. He had no other choice but to let it go. She told him she was going to do a little shopping alone at first he objected but she had her way in convincing him to let her go. She planned it again and wanted to make sure she finds out who her e-mailer was this time?

Dana goes to the same place as desired by her e-mailer. She doesn't make an attempt to look for any clues. She picks a spot and takes a seat and looks at the menu to makes an order however she's interrupted by her manager Mr.Keen. He suddenly said what a surprise on meeting you here? Are you expecting somebody to accompany you this evening? She replied to his interrogation with one word answers. He tries to make a conversation with her but she doesn't respond very well. He offered her a ride back home but she refused politely. She lied to him that she was having Shannon to come and pick her up. He sighed and said alright then I’ll be leaving now.

She waited for hours in the same place, making orders and listening to music. Suddenly she received a message from an unknown person asking her to meet him out side at the car. She paid up and left for the car park. She was nervous but she had no choice because she really wanted to do this and get over with this problem. She thought to herself different things of whom this unknown person could be that had sent her the e-mails. She reached the car only to realize it was pouring cats and dogs outside. She took shelter and waited for another message. The place suddenly looked very abandoned and it was quiet. She could only hear the heavy rain drop hitting the floor and making a loud noise. Suddenly she heard foot steps behind her, like someone was walking fast and trying to catch up to her. She was scared to turn but the foot steps grew close to her.

 

Before she could react somebody had gotten close, really close enough to her and was standing right behind her. She could feel a hot breath blowing on her neck and even before she could respond to the act. He turned her weak body and pressed her against the wall and almost instantly kissed her and with the rain pouring he enjoyed caressing her body. The rain had stopped by now and silent drops were falling over them. They shared a silent moment which now became a noise from the smallest sound to a drop of a coin to the noise of the traffic and car horns to people talking and laughing.

She stood enthralled and astonished by the sudden approach of the kiss by the stranger but she blended along with the emotion. The kiss ended revealing the black-mailer who was none other than her manager Mr.Keen. She was double shocked since he was Mr.Fox's best friend. She now realized that he was someone that actually knew about her dark secret.

The only thing that haunted her now was so many unanswered questions that she wanted answers for? She wanted to know why is he doing this to her when he knows that she was in Love with Mr.Fox or at least knowing that she has an affair with him. But she was speechless, He asked her to get into his car and he told that he was the one that had sent her the e-mail before she could even say a word.

She was shivering on what she had heard and with the thought that she spent all those sleepless night when the person that was the cause for all her misery was right in front of her eyes all this time. He told her that he had a crush on her but since she was going around with his best friend. He could not approach her but at the same time he told his feeling were springing up so he felt like he had to make a move on it. He told her, "I wanted to approach you directly but I wasn't sure how you react or what you would have thought about me? " I may be wrong but nobody's actually perfect in this world to not want anything. Everybody makes mistakes and every body has their own craving even though they have everything. I wanted you so badly and I knew that he wasn't talking to you properly and I knew about your little fights so I thought I would use this chance to make effort for you to get to know about my feelings. I'm sorry I made my move on you like this but I guess it was worth while with the way you responded back to me. She was aghast with his response and remained silent for some time. He understood that she was recovering from her shock so he let her remain silent and he turned on the dash board in his car and played some soft music to calm her down.

He took a long drive and they either did not speak to each other or even take a glance at one another. After a long silence, she replied and told him please drop me home, its been a really long day. Without any further questions he drove her as far as her house and then she kissed him Good-night which ended with a passionate kiss. He dropped her off with a smile and thought what a lucky day he's had and was happy again that he got what he wanted? He left her and drove back with a smirk on his face.

Dana was lost in her thoughts and entered the house to be surprised to see Mr.Fox waiting for her having a chat with Shannon. She wanted to know why he had come over without letting her know that he was going to appear. Suddenly she was nervous seeing him wondering if he knew about McSteamy or if this was a trick to see if she was trustworthy to him. She was wondering whether to tell him anything or not. Luckily Shannon interrupted her telling her that he was the one who invited Mr.Fox over since Calvin had some other work that came up. She was relived from her thoughts and told them that she was all sweaty and was going to have a bath. She stood under the shower in deep thought thinking about the things she's gotten herself into. She was unable to answer all the questions that her heart had put forth. She thought to herself that she should just go with the flow for the time being until she finds a solution. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door with a voice that said, " Come out soon, I need to speak to you." She couldn't respond back but finally got the courage and with a shaky voice said, "Give me two minutes, I'll be out."

She came out and found that Mr.Fox had put Shannon to sleep like a baby. She didn't know what to say, added to her long misery day? He told her that he didn't get any calls from her so he was worried and that's why he accepted Shannon's invite to come over. So he could spend a little time to make up and he also accepted that he had missed talking to her and being with her. He kissed her and they shared a moment together and he left after their exhausting day.

The following day at work she feels so lethargic. McSteamy calls her in for a meeting and inquires about her health. She explains to him that she just very tired and he tries to act very concern about her and requests her to take a day's off if she's not able to manage. She declines the offer and leaves the room. Much to her surprise, she was awaited by Mr.Fox, who was also concerned about her health. He might have come with a good intention however it was quiet annoying for her that she had to answer the same thing over again. She answered him bluntly and went back to her place to continue her work and remained irritated for the rest of the day.

Susan still ramping over Greg settled for the next best thing. She accepted McSteamy's offer to meet him over the night at her place. McSteamy always had his way around with the Ladies. He was fair with curly hair and 6.9 feet tall. He was married and took marriage has his convenience and "Playing the "Happy Family Man" role, but living other lives outside of his home. He had a very charming smile and a very friendly behaviour. He maintained a very cool character and "lascivious orgies". He never let others or rather his choice of female victims that he usually has predated on, reveal to others about his originality. He makes it clear to them that it's just a one night stand or sometimes a couple of nights. He was good at convincing anybody he knew that he could get what he wanted and that's what made him who he really is with people around him. The woman who normally are interested in him would give him casual touches, the eye contact, giggling and teasing, tickling and the constant texting indicating that their were interested in bonding with him. His taste was in good looking women and anyone who showed any interest on him but they had to be good looking behind. He was quiet famous with his charming looks and a handsome figure to support him across the company. So it was quiet easy and he never got to feel like he was a fish out of water but always felt like he was a shark that can smell live bait in an ocean. His favourite punch line is that, "when you love someone, tell them."

Greg tried reaching Susan on her phone but it was switched off and that drove him crazy and gave him a reason to consume a lot more of liquor and marijuana. Around mid-night he refused to stay at home even after his friends had compelled him not to leave during the night with his state so pathetic. They offered him advice to stay at home and to speak to her when he was sober and able to stand. He pretend to listen but he could not control his urge to see her and apologize to her that he was total jerk to ditch her at a time like that and not be a man enough that she was expecting even if it was damn ghost that had blew up everything.

 

Later that night after his friends left, At no state of riding the bike. He drove off to see the Love of his Life and to apologize for being such an idiot. Luckily for her, McSteamy had left an hour back. Meanwhile Greg drove as fast as he could get to her place by instinct. He was almost there by her place, when she heard loud noise from her window since she had been up the whole night as well. Out of curiosity she had a peep to check what had blew up unfortunately she found him on the road hit and run by another vehicle. She almost instantly ran down and called and ambulance. She rushed him to the Hospital and signed the report as his wife. She took the blame for him to the cops and said she had a fight with him that caused him to drink and drive.

While waiting for him to recover from his drugs she realized what a big mistake she had made and cheated on a guy who was true to her? At that moment she made up her mind to be really committed to him and she wanted to confess to him about McSteamy and start from scratch all over again with him and have a committed relationship. She made a decision and waited for him to awaken and she wanted to be honest for once in her Life and felt that he was the one for her and that she needed to spend the rest of her Life with him. Just then he recovered from his sleep caused by the heavy drugs. He told her, he was extremely sorry for not being the man she wanted and to blow up everything especially at a time like that was not excusable. She put her finger on his lip and told him it was okay. She began to cry and told him that she was sorry as well and confessed everything to him. She told him she wanted to start a fresh relationship with him and she was afraid to lose him any more. She emptied out all her feelings and remained quiet for sometime, only to be embraced by him saying it was okay and we'll forget our past together and from this moment, "You're my girl." And no one is going to come in between us ever again. He made it clear to her that they would remain honest and true to one and another and will not cheat on each other ever. She told him that he would suffice at all cost. They both were happy together at the hospital and for the rest of their time.

 

He came back to work and met his friend. He gave them a grin and the only thing he wanted to tell them was, "Guys I'm officially friendly with Susan and we're on good terms together. She promised to be with me to death." Everyone thought he was out of his head after his

accident and called him crazy. They just congratulated him and told him to be careful and not to trust her so easily or he was surely going to get hurt that would pain more than any other wound. He smiled back at them like he was in Lost in Love....

Denver's long flings settled him with a girl, who he finally accepted has a girl-friend though he really could not get over Gwen. Her name was Candy Cunningham; she was rich and was brought up with good ethics. She fell in Love with Denver without knowing his moral Life. They were in Love just like all other couples. However Gwen became Denver best friend. He shared everything with her about his relationship with Candy. She introduced him to her parent and her father took a liking to him since he was the Love of his daughter. Denver was a tag along with her family everywhere they went even if he didn't like it he had to go along for her sake. He could not be alone with her without her parents around like hawks surrounding them. His playful feelings for her were growing.

 

The moment he got her alone at his place, she Lost her Virginity with him, he freaked out when this changed her personality into a more possessive person over him. He wanted to break her friendship however she threatened him that he could not break-up with her since she Lost her virginity for him. He felt like he was doomed however it took him some time to realize that he actually Loved her but he could not withstand the amount of possessiveness she had showed on him. She started interfering with his Life too much, she despised all his friends that he joined and for some time she was unaware of his best-friend Gwen and the unconditional fling that they had shared earlier together and every time they meet up somewhere. She picked a lot of fights with him. His one mistake made him regret it the rest of his day with her. Every little thing was a fight between them.

 

He was pissed with all this tension and wanted a break. He came over to MJ's place and spent the rest of the day having Gwen over by his side. He so wanted a break from his girl-friend. He was had a peaceful sleep with Gwen after a long and no complaints. He did not return home until the next day evening. Every body he knew that was family to him

was worried about him and that was when his girl-friend got to know about Gwen and his on going affair. He told her that she was only his friend whom she entirely refused to believe and later that day she had made a call to Gwen and they shared an ugly conversation with over the phone. They had a small fight over him and she warned her to stay away from him. Gwen knew this was going to happen one day and just stayed quiet for the Love of her Life to be happy with her even though she knew for the fact that he was not Happy with her at all. She forced herself to watch him be unhappy with her judgment and could not do anything about it but always kept reminding him that He would be the one true Love of her Life even if he wants her to moves on in future.

 

 

 

From that day on, He kept forcing her to move on and to forget about him. She cried every time he said this to her because of Candy they both fought a lot even though they really made a perfect couple together. To satisfy him she tried hard to get into different relationships with other guys but nothing seems to work. No one could satisfy her like as he was the only one who completed her and made her feel whole in her heart. She could not make it happen and every relationship that she had got into had always ended drastically. She tried proving it to him that she just could not move on and Loved only him a lot. There were a lot of other guys who Loved her but she could not Love them the same way and eventually breaking up with them.

 

 

Dana felt very sick because of the amount of sex she's been having in her multi relationship tactics. She's been down with flu and was admitted in the hospital for the flu and drips. Unfortunately McSteamy was unable to visit her at the hospital but had sent flowers over to her ward which surprised Shannon and Mr.Fox who was with Dana at the hospital. The bouquet came with a note "Get well soon, From Halloween." Mr.Fox and Shannon were curious for Dana to answer them. Who was this Halloween person that had sent the flowers?

Later that day Dana awoke and was pleased that she had received some flowers however she was shocked with the note and quickly reacted to remove the note from the bunch of flowers and her only motive was to destroyed it. Just then Shannon had come in with Mr.Fox and she inquired about the flowers to which she had not got a response as they wanted answers from her. Shannon asked her where is the note on the bouquet? And who is Halloween? She responded back and told him, "I just got up and was feeling nice with the smell of the flowers and here you're questioning me on something that I am seeing just as you are looking at?" How would I know about any note and what or who the hell is Halloween?

 

Mr.Fox was convinced that she was lying as he knew her pretty well by now. He waited for his chance for her to be honest with him but she just yelled at him and gave him the same reason. Shannon was having a smoke and notice bits of small papers that had flew by him which he noticed was from the card on the bouquet. He knew she was lying this time but he didn't want to let go of her even though he knew by now that she was hiding something from him. He just wanted to find out the truth about her or what she was up to? He collected all the bits that he found and stuck them together for future reference. Dana was recovering and thought she would get away with this just like old time. Shannon did not show anything about the evidence he had recovered. He just suddenly started watching her moves.

Susan and Greg were happy together until McSteamy interfered with Susan again and wanted to bond with her again. She refused his proposal and told him she changed herself for Greg and want to be only for him. McSteamy was pretty upset with her declining his offer and took his revenge on Greg the one thing weak enough to attack a girl. The Love of her Life, he started picking on him at work and refused to give him leave when he requested and insulted him numerous times in front of others with his weakness. Susan owned up to Greg about McSteamy's offer and told him that he was just insulting you since I refused his offer to sleep with him.

 

Greg was very happy that Susan was Honest with him about this matter and told her that he least cared about what McSteamy had said to insult him or did personally to him. They had a pretty good time together. McSteamy wanted to get laid with Dana in frustration over Susan and she had no choice but had to do what he said but she did Like him and never refused his desires. Dana had lied to Shannon repeatedly to get away from him and to spend time with both Mr.Fox and now McSteamy as well.

 

Much to her disbelief, a lot of her friends were watching her moves and they knew she was playing up with both of them. She made it so obvious that it was important to spend quality time with both of them. Mr.Fox only kept his contact with Dana through the use of cell phone's and some times they took time off at work and spent time in some friend's house which was free for them to have fun. She spent time with McSteamy usually after works hours she stayed back and boarded the next cab to reach home.

 

 

Victor was having fun with other woman as much as the fun he had with Emily. He felt heart content that he had used her as well and not got caught with Shaun. He felt he was getting good at his business and popular with the Ladies and that he could have any woman he wanted and get laid with any woman he wanted at any time in his Life. Victor had not known that his pride was about to fall soon. He cheated on many woman and hurt their feelings. His greed was mounting up to fall one day. No playboy would ever know when his down fall was going to be the game. One wrong move and all is scores were just a memory like in a dream which you could sometime barely even remember. All he ever thinks of is what he really thinks he's good at and that nobody could catch him for who he really is..?? " A Play Boy "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Faithful Liar paints vivid pictures and tells stories of circumstances that lead into feelings of love, lust and Attraction. "Are you in Love or Are you in Lust?? " To what I've noticed, Lust triggers parts of the brain that control pleasurable feelings, associated with sex and food, but love triggers parts of the brain associated with habits. I once consulted with my friends or victims to see what they had to say about Love and everyone had different answers.

" Love is more than just feelings of infatuation, attraction and lust. Usually,

there's also a few feet of rope involved. "

" Men always try to make a woman fall in love with them and after they get to

the point, they stop showing their feelings to this woman. "

" Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. "

" Love is the greatest, most powerful force in the universe. "

" Love forgives, trusts, encourages, inspires and makes all who have it into

Better people. "

" Love : Give it, Receive it and Believe in it. "

"To lose someone you love is to alter your life forever…The pain stops, there are new people, but the gap never closes… This hole in your heart is the shape of the one you lost – no one else can fit it." This is a meaning of true Love but not with the people of today who say or presume they're in love. Loving someone with all your heart and then losing them is like an advertisement on the television relating to a mere break up using time and to move on with Life.

" In a relationship, you have to accept the other person for all of who they are and not just the parts that are easy to like." Mrs.June, McSteamy's wife and all other people that you know and can be sure to mention that remain committed in a true relationship are people like that who Love their Husbands or wives or Lovers back for who they really are as a whole part of them and no matter How they treat them back or even if they are eventually Loved back for the amount of Love they show their Loved ones.

A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers. Susan learnt her lesson on moral Life and was much happier with Greg than any other person. Greg learnt he could not be happier with any other women. They learnt to be committed to each other and honest in their relationship. Everyone I knew had at least cheated once in their Life on their girl-friends, boy-friends, husbands or wives over friends or strange people who come into their Lives for a short period of satisfaction. But the fact is that at one stage they realize that their mere infatuation, lust over somebody and simple attractions of their feelings that they think they get extra for another person has or will come to an end eventually since they awaken to be their true selves once again.

 

Greg wrote a poem for Susan dedicating his Love for her. He told her that "she was best thing in his Life and told her it was rare to find that someone who knows about all your flaws and still thinks you is amazing."

 

 

Her love has burst my bonds
And set music to my songs
Her need for me
And mine for she
Has made my Winter Spring


A new start
With a hammering heart
We colour the world with our dream
Nothing is as it did seem
The darkness of my solitude is done
She - my rising sun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Grave Lust"


Lust on a pedestal, love in a grave.
Where the shallow we worship, the easy become prey.
Real becomes false, and false becomes real.
The hard path is the right path yet this path has gone dead.
So cold in a world of hollow..
No heart left to beat... No feelings left to give
Come play in darkness. Come feed on hate.
Bury the true, trade up the fake
Pound the earth hard and heavy onto the soul.
Let nothing escape this tomb of numb.
Lust on a pedestal, Love in a grave.

Kristy steps down from her job and takes a trip around the world as a vacation with part of the money she gets from selling the building. She wanted Shaun to accompany her for the trip that she had planned however realizing that it was not possible for him to do that with Emily around has his girl-friend. She dropped the thought and decided to proceed alone for the trip. She planned her vacation for about 2months, Saying 60days in few selected spots to have fun all though she was reminded that she had to spend them alone.

  Victor found every chance to flirt with any girl that he came in contact with and he made an impression that he knew everything and was very approachable with the Ladies. Emily invited him for coffee taking a step forward in her secret relationship out in the bright light from her something that was just her mere shadow that followed her around in the dark. He was caught by surprise and accepted her offer for coffee. She planned the date precisely when Shaun was out of town. She felt like he was spending more time with her and that he had valued her relationship. On the other hand he was thrilled and he actually believed in her for once assuming that she was starting to give him a chance and let him prove that he could Love her like a sincere Lover. Sadly for Victor who thought he could get anything was actually few steps away from winning Emily over Shaun in this race that he alone was running.

  They met as planned at Coffee Day for chat and to spend time together for a little while, things were going very well for them. Until one of the girls whom Victor was currently dating simultaneously with Emily had entered the same place but with another guy whom she seemed to be bonding very closely. At first, Victor did not now whether to hide from her or to actually hide and prey on his victim whom he assumed was the only girl he liked that liked him back for who he was and never in his wildest dreams to realize that she would also be like all other female's to cheat on their boy-friends. However She paid no attention that Victor was in the same place and cared less of whom ever was watching her. She felt like that guy was the only thing that ever mattered to her at that moment. He soon realized that she had behaved with him as well in the same manner. He instantly

became irritated and he wasn't paying any attention to his surroundings while Emily had been watching his every moments. She calmly asked him, what was the matter? He just did not have an answer at that minute. He told her that the girl that had just come in with that guy was his friend's sister. He told her that she was not a girl like this in front of her family. I'm sure even her brother would not be knowing about her behaviour like this with some unknown guy. He excused himself and told her he would be back in just a minute.

 

  He took his phone and went outside to make a call. It rang and she picked up and spoke to him normally. He asked where are you? She replied telling him she was at home watching the television. He was very angry this time that she Lied to him and abused her over the phone. He told her, I'm outside Coffee Day and I saw you enter with this guy that your sitting right next too. She just replied to him saying, I'll talk to you later in the evening and disconnected the call. He was very angry that she had cut the call on him and as he had turned Emily was standing right in front of him. He was shocked and asked her, what are you doing over here? She slapped him and told him this is for making me to come out in the opened and for once to realize that someone had actually Loved me for who I am? And was willing to spend quality time with me.

 

She walked away from him and Victor was in two much shock to chase after two girls that had walked out on him on the same day. The only two females that he thought were the easiest to get too and that he was could easily ride over them were actually so easily walking away from him over his silly temper. He took his bike and went for a long ride thinking

what was happening to him? He knew that he could have any girl he wanted

and thought it was very cheap of him to pitty over a girl that done the exact thing like him. He decided that he was no going to make this mistake again in his Life. He stopped and made a phone call to Emily. At first the line was not going through and then it sounded like it was engaged. He guessed as much that she much be talking to Shaun her next best option.

 

 

She was on the phone with Shaun. She was crying and telling him that she had missed him and asked him to come back soon from his short trip. He was sick of her boohooing and told her that he would come as soon as he could and disconnected the call. She finished her call with Shaun and noticed a message from Victor explaining that the girl at the coffee shop had been his ex-girl-friend. However he told her that he had not lied to her and that the girl was his friend's sister. He said that he was just irritated that she had never been so close to him like that and never even gone out with him. He told her that the most important thing that he wanted to tell her was that she had meant a lot to him and that for an instant his past had gotten a hold of him making him forget that she had been there all that while spending her time with him trying to get to know him. He told her he was sorry and that he would do anything to make it up to her and wanted another chance to make things up with her for his mistake. She called him at once and fell for his words.

 

Meanwhile Victor had met up with the other girl and told her that he was at the same place with another girl. He made a mutual bonding with both this girl and made her a deal that they would remain Honest and that they could be friends and if we wanted and felt the same we could have fling with no strings attached. That girl agreed and told him we could be friends and share numbers but she said she was not sure if we could have a fling again with him. He agreed to her terms and answered Emily's call and made up with her that night. He invited her to a party and told her that the girl we met earlier would be at the party but he promised her that he was going to be a gentleman and would not allow any of his past to come in between them. She agreed and went for the party, He kept his word and never looked any other girl other than Emily since he knew that the other girl would get him the details he needed. He got Emily to believe him once again and he gained her trust again when he thought he was about to lose her. She never bothered to attend any of Shaun's calls that night since she was very busy getting laid with Victor.

 

 

McSteamy very occupied in Dana at the present moment or on the contrary no other woman was expressing any interest towards him. He switches his place diagonally across the bay from Dana trying to gain her attention. Sadly she doesn't seem to notice the attractor. It's like, "Too much of anything is a bad thing" even when it comes to happiness no matter how it seeks you. Dana falls sick again and had been on medical leave.

Mr.Fox knew why she was falling sick quiet often and provided her with the medical leave for feeling guilty that he alone was the cause for her illness. He decided to let her have enough rest and to restrict himself from spending time with her. However she was not aware of the time to come and acts like she's in seventh heaven. She invites McSteamy over to her place during Mr.Fox's & Shannon's absence just to have a convivial.

 

 

  This goes on for two days and that nearly gets her caught with Mr.Fox. As earlier he decides not to meet Dana and to allow her to recover slowly but he changes his decisiveness and sends his wife to her native so he could bring her home and take care of her personally. With these intentions he sends his wife to her native for a few days. Unfortunately his wife knew his plans ahead of time and wanted to catch him red-handed. She agreed to leave to her native place without any controversy. She decided to play her role very incisively and wanted to record him in action. He dropped her off at the station and told her he was going to work and left with a smile to surprise his Lover. Mrs.June boarded the train and got off at the next station and took a transport back to the meeting place where she planned to meet her informer who was going to help her in this mission.

 

 

 

Unaware of his wife's movements, Mr.Fox left straight to Dana's place to storm in on her but as he was on his way to Dana's place he noticed McSteamy's car and stopped by to check if he was facing any problem with his car. He didn't stop to think what was he doing at this time close to Dana's place instead of being at work. He stopped and tried to take a peak through the windows of the car but could not find McSteamy in the car. It looked like it was parked and he had been somewhere nearby. He looked all over to check if there was any site of him around the place and decided to call him. McSteamy picks up the call and tells him he's busy scoring up with a new chick. He decides not to disturb them and gets his bike started to meet his anxious lover. He stops again at a flower shop he crosses and buys her some roses as a get well soon present. As he's nearing his heart beats faster wondering to himself how she would react to his surprise visit and his shocking news that he was going to take her home and take care of her. He was so thrilled by the idea itself.

He noticed the lights in her bed-room were not turned on and guessed that she must have been asleep. Unknowingly his usual habit made him honk the vehicle which made her alert that he was outside. She peeked through the window and confirmed that it was him. McSteamy was with her in the bed-room and they were nervous and she didn’t know where to hide him. She quickly made her move to the hall and fused the main. Mr.Fox tried to ring the bell but he noticed there was no current. Meanwhile McSteamy got dressed with the fear of getting caught from his best friend and she could not bare the thought of losing him. The silence was killing them both but she told McSteamy to stand by the door since it was pitch dark and she told him that she would open the door for Mr.Fox and take him straight to the bed-room and would leave the hall door opened so he could leave without any trace and they both would be safe and not have to feel guilty. Her plan worked he stood behind the door and like a shadow of her darkest fear. She opened the door and welcomed Mr.Fox she acted normal and kissed him in surprise and took him as planned to the bed-room. McSteamy left but accidentally while he was leaving his phone had rang but he was at the gate. Luckily he answered the call immediately not to cause any friction or to be noticed by Mr.Fox who was now inside the bed-room with Dana.

He took a brisk walk until he reached his car and sat inside and took a break. He turned on the a/c and relaxed his mind from the horrible trouble that he had just missed getting himself into with his own best friend. He was in deep thought and never realized the time until someone knocked on his window glass and to his surprise it was Mr.Fox. Oh shit.!! You just startled the shit out of me. What the hell are you doing here? Mr.Fox asked him the same question. What are you doing here first? Is this your new place where you came earlier to score. He was shocked and never had an answer but slowly told him.

 

 

McSteamy : Yes, I got to know this babe through one of my friends and she was

an easy score man. She's a bomb you know..!!

 

Mr.Fox : Do you think by chance Dana would know this person since she too
stays around her?

McSteamy : Not sure man, her name is Addison. I'm not sure of her last name.

So were you in Dana place right now.

Mr.Fox : Yeah. You know she's sick right so I was planning to take her home

and take care of her so I sent my wife to her native for a few days.

McSteamy : Your a little fucker!! dude. But do you think its safe to take her

home right now but what if some neighbors see and tell your wife

when she comes back that you brought some woman and came

home. You think she would keep quiet for your lie.

Mr.Fox : Oh Yeah.!! I totally forgot about that man. She would kill me if

anyone to had to complain like that. I think she's already

suspecting me over something.

McSteamy : Then you rather not take her to your place and but remain in her

place and take care of her.

Mr.Fox : That's a fair idea.!! Then I guess I would do that itself. Okay catch

your later Mark.

McSteamy: Okay dude.

 

 

McSteamy always see's himself as friend who comes with a lot of benefits either to others or he tries to get friends with who would benefit him in many ways. He never wanted to hurt his friend by cheating over his lover but he felt better that he could justify himself that he was not sleeping with his wife so he thought that there was nothing to come in between his friendship with Mr.Fox even if he did get caught spending time with her. He just felt that he tried his luck with her and she fell for him and he did not want to miss the chance he got with her. He thought to himself that she was just like all the other woman that came across him in his Life. At the same time, He felt something pricking him about Dana. He knew that she liked his friend a lot and he used her weakness to get her in bed with him. He drove back

home with a constant thought that bothered him a lot. He could not stop thinking about what his friend had been thinking about Dana? Was she just a mere fling or did he have feelings for this girl? Why was he only hooked onto to this girl? Why didn't he try to cheat on anybody else. So many questions were lingering in his mind. He thought may be he should have a drink with him and have a serious grown up conversation. He thought about his wife for a second but the thought almost instantly faded away. Mr.Fox went back to Dana and told her that he had met Mark two streets away and asked her if she knew anyone by the name of Addison. He told her that Mark was with that girl the whole night and he told him that she was an easy score. She was shocked that he was still lingering around here instead of leaving immediately and she knew he was referring to her as the easy score. She was frustrated that he had referred to her as an easy score but she loved Mr.Fox a lot to let go of her anger over McSteamy.

 

Mr.Fox tells her that he would be staying with her and taking care of her. She refuses to let him stay telling him that Shannon would be coming over and she could not allow him to start doubting her. He feels offended and tells her its okay and that he would talk to him or give him to score so he could spend time with her and take care of her since he was concerned about her health. She restrained him and told him she needed some time alone to get better or rather she could not get over the fact that she was an easy score for McSteamy. He tried explaining to her that he felt that he was the cause that she was often feeling sick and wanted to take care of her. She told him that she loved him a lot and not to feel guilty about it. She told him that he was not the cause alone and not to worry and that she was going to be alright soon. She told him that he meant a lot to her and she was very happy that he shared the same feelings towards her and appreciated the care he was showering on her. She told him that he was her dream guy and she was jealous she could not have him for the rest of her Life. She thought to herself that he was like a dream guy come true at least one in part of her puzzled Life.

He was touched with her words and told her to make sure that she takes good care of herself and if she needed absolutely anything to make sure she calls him and lets him know at once. She agreed and gave him a good-bye kiss and sent him back home. He rode back home and was shocked to see a picture of Dana giving him the good-bye kiss pined on his

front door. He looked around but everything seemed normal and he was so

worried that he got cold sweat. He called his wife immediately. She didn't pick up his call or even suggested to call back. He removed the picture from the door and went inside and tried calling his wife again.

He was terrified with the picture and came to realize that someone was watching his move. He was thinking if it was Shannon and made a call to Dana and informed her about his finding. She was panicking on the other end and told him that Shannon had just come over home and he looked pretty normal. She told him that he never questioned her about anything or did he misjudge her about anything so far. She told him to

call his wife and check if he doubted that she knew anything about them. He agreed and they disconnected the call. He burnt the picture and got rid of the ashes. He called his wife again and she answered the call and he asked her why didn't you answer my call? And what were you doing all this while in the train? And why is it so quiet out there? She told him that she had taken a nap and asked him why are you gasping and asking me so many questions? What's going on with you. Did you see a ghost? He felt like she knew something about his secret relationship. He asked her again why is it so quiet around you? She answered him immediately and told him the train had stopped to wait for the other train to pass and don't you remember that the train usually stops at this point for a long time. He told her to call him as soon as she reaches home and she said of course I would call you darling when I reach. He disconnected the call and got a text message from Dana stating

 

He just asked me about your divorce. :-(

 

 

He knew he could not call her right now and speak to her. He didn't want to cause any additional problem. He didn't know whether to assume that his wife knew about his affair or whether Shannon knew about it. He was confused and thought he needed to spend some time alone to figure things out. Meanwhile Dana told Shannon she was not sure how far Mrs.June is taken up things with the divorce. She asked him if he knew

anything about it. He casually answered that he was not aware of anything and he hasn't heard anything after the last party they had together. She didn't know whether to believe him or not. She was trying to remain calm until she got another chance to speak to Mr.Fox about it. She was all shaky and tried to make it look like she was sick and she made him believe that she was having a temperature that caused her shakiness.

 

 

  At the same time both of them thought a like they were not sure who was watching them and who could have taken a snap so quickly and who would want to post it on the door. So many questions but they had no answer to it. All they knew that trouble was coming their way and they needed to be prepared. Mrs.June had come in earlier while her husband was away. She listened to her informer and placed the hidden camera to get enough evidence for her to confront him. She caught him burning the snap and also a close up of the picture for even better purposes. She was angry but excited to catch her husband betray on her over another female that she felt was not even as good as her. For the next two days the camera was on roll to catch more evidence of her cheating husband.

  Mrs.June placed the hidden camera in the house and the picture on the door and left to her native place. On her way the only thought that was running on her mind was why was he having an affair? Doesn't he love me any more? What happened to our marriage Life? Is this what happens when you Love someone two much? Was it something that I did that made him take a decision like this or what is that girl that spoilt my marriage Life? What will happen if I confront him about his affair? Will he decide to leave me for that girl? "Oh God..!! I really need some counseling in my married Life." Her mind was only filled with thoughts of negativity about her married Life. She felt like she wanted a break from him and all this nonsense running in her head but she Love him too much for her to leave without making him realize what he was doing was wrong? Breaking his Marriage Vows.

Just then she felt a soft touch on her face, she turned to see what had touched her? It was the touch of a baby was beside her all this while which made her realize what she was lacking in her married Life. She needed to start a family of her own which she needed to get her husband to speak about to her. She thought when she returns she needed to get him to talk about it and to make him start a family so that way she

could rekindle her marriage Life and he would forget about his affair. The touch from that child made her feel like she knew her questions were answered and that was the only thing that she needed to do to get her husband back in Love with her. She made up a her mind and felt happy again.

 

Susan assumes she having a happy Life with Greg but starts hearing rumors from the gossip room that he actually doesn't Love but pitied her in accepting her as his girl-friend. She over heard a group of people talking about her and others were feeling sad for him. She didn't like it and she was a very open minded person she confronted him about their relationship. Did you Love me and was that the only reason why you got into this relationship with me or What? Greg was speechless for a minute as to why she was so pissed off? And why was she questioning him so much? He felt like he needed to be honest at that minute. He told her that he didn't like her in the beginning and he was just using her relationship but has he got to know her better. He took things serious between them and that's the reason why he decided to make his relationship official. She was still angry to the fact that he he was using her just like other guy when she was assuming so long that he was different from other guys. She fought with him saying, "You used me just like others, I hate you" And she walked away.

Greg didn't chase after Susan, he let her go and remained in silence for the rest of the day. He didn't wish to speak to anyone after that he was silently thinking. "I was Honest with her and why did she walk away from me." Wasn't she satisfied with me being truthful to her. He seemed doubtful in taking the relationship any further with her. At the end of the day she came to him and said she was sorry for walking away but he remained silent while she spoke and then he told her I knew you were sleeping

with Mark but I still was willing to forgive you and I accepted you and I thought I could change you to who I wanted you to become but if I really Loved you I should let you and he walked away without saying another word to her. She was sobbing badly but he just disappeared from her Life.

She went back home and found that he had moved out. She could not stop the tears from her eyes to realize her mistake of losing somebody who changed himself and Loved her for who she really was? She Lost the Love of her Life and her future with something that could have made her Life better and happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Relationship :

A relationship isn't defined by the number of kisses you exchange a day, or the amount of time you spend together. Instead, it is about being with someone who makes you happy in ways that no one else can. A true lover is someone that sees your potential and will push you to achieve it by all means.

A real relationship is about helping both partners in it to grow, not just one or the other. Some tend to feel as though their relationship must be validated by others when the only people who can really evaluate a relationship are the partners in it.

So, if you are experiencing a relationship right now in which the opposite may be true, then it may very well be time for you to re-evaluate the continuing of this relationship. Remember, that a relationship isn't about any one party. It isn't it about you or me, it is about us!

 

"When you forgive, you in no way change the past – but you sure do change the future." CHANGE is again one of the hardest lessons in Life is to let go, whether it's guilt, anger, love, etc. Change is never easy, you fight to hold on, and you fight to let go. Appreciate what you have, before it turns into what you had.

There is a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're what they are? They aren't just like that because they want to. Sometimes its the past in them that creates them as who they are and sometimes it's impossible to fix them.

Sometimes we let people get the best of us, destroy us and change our opinions on what we believe is true. Only you know what's right for yourself? You have the right to make your own choices and you learn. Each experience we go through in Life is a lesson to be learned. We'll make mistakes. Why is this so hard for some to understand? No one should be judged by the mistakes they have made. It's past news. However we often let people get the best of us because we want to be Loved. And so we often make compromises to get that Love. But if we knew how to Love ourselves, there would be no compromises and letting people get the best of us. And we would be empowered to become who we really are, and to live our lives how we see best.

Greg quit his job without letting anyone know and completely disappeared from her Life. Susan was lost she knew what it felt like to lose someone over and over again in her Life. She tried to keep herself away from the reach of others and acted like she was fine and everything was okay with her. She felt like crying every time she heard someone talk about her and blamed her like she was the only cause for Greg's disappearance. Some people left her to mourn and some tried to console her and that Life was going to be okay again. She didn't know whether to believe in their words and wait for him to speak to her or to try and make an attempt to gain what she has lost in her Life?

Ladies need to learn to control their anger and most definitely need to mend on their emotions. Woman need to be more mentally stronger and its not a easy task but there is no point having an emotional break down. Men hate it when woman cry make an emotional scene, woman need to understand that guys do understand every need of a woman but it's just that they choose to act like they're not interested since woman are known to be complicated right from our ancestors. Men like to have their space and when a guy gives you that space he expects the same from you. Men and woman want to be right in their point of views but the fights starts when there's contradictions and either of them never want to give in to the other person. This leads to a fight and cause emotional break down mainly in a female system. Men want to have the better and best half of their side while not all woman want the same. Woman in general sacrifice more than a man and men are well aware of it. It's the choice that God left with a man that made them who they really are? He gave them a choice and laid down a path but it was up to them to make their choice and

that goes with any woman as well but lots of woman that I knew don't always make the right choice and neither do they learn from those choices. "Mistake" itself is choice again by the person who makes it and by how the other person reacts to the mistake.

Few days past and finally Mr.Fox got a chance to speak to Dana but he told her lets not make their relationship obvious and made it clear to her that, "we'll give it a break for some time." Dana agreed but actually she could not stay away from him at any cost. She wanted to make McSteamy jealous since she could not get over the feeling that he told others and above all Mr.Fox that she was an easy score. She started getting better soon and once she was back to work. Her ego wanted to prove him wrong and she also wanted to confront him about his public opinion about herself.

Dana starts neglecting McSteamy and reinstates a better relationship with Mr.Fox who she now calls McDreamy. She begins to bond and spend more time with him in front of McSteamy. She tries to make him feel that she is more than just an easy to get and she wanted to prove that she was not like the other women in his Life. On the other hand she was nervous because the thought about him kept reminding her about her Lie to Shannon, McDreamy and all her friends. Yet she thought Life was too short to have feeling just for one person after all it's Human nature to crave for passion. She felt like she was just sharing her extra feelings to the people who accepted it.

Mr.Fox tried to avoid her thinking that his wife had someone who was spying on him secretly. He tried not to concentrate on her and to behave normally like he would with any other colleague but she made it very difficult for him so he decided to change his shift timings so that he could take control over the situation and not get caught. He tried to pretend he was very sharp and would not get caught with anyone who was spying on him. Sadly someone was watching his every move like a spare-time activity. Life was not promising to be easy on him after this has he knew he had to make a choice soon or later whether to prolong his actions in this manner.

Dana is left with a guilty conscious for the rest of the week. She knew that her behaviour was forcing Mr.Fox to remain with her or to show her any attention. For an instant she felt like she was being cheap and vulgar and nothing she did could make it stop. Her craving was increasing like she was an addict to a certain drug driving her passion. By all means she wanted to avoid McSteamy but she could not resist him in anyway. The moment Mr.Fox left the office premises she spent the rest of her possible time with McSteamy who seem to have noticed that she had been trying to avoid him for some time. He questioned her about it like he possessed her and demanded an answer? She gave him the most obvious lie. He was more sophisticated than her to know that it was not the truth that he had expected. She was also fully aware that he didn't buy her lie but she knew from the people around her that she could not possibly want to expose herself by answering his questions. She was afraid to have an open conversation and kept offending him playfully that he shouldn't have switched his place. He didn't feel ashamed one bit to tell her that he switched places so he could admire her even more better than his previous place. McSteamy's aim or pleasure time hobby was to win any woman and to get them in bed and to be able to have them at any time he wanted and felt like it. Every woman he ever slept with was different page of history in his Life. He had more than a fling with a few woman he liked in bed.

 

Susan started dolling up to show people she was over Greg and wanted to make people believe that she's moving on in Life and that she was approachable for dating purposes. She made other woman jealous in her dressing. I should say she was pretty good at her style of dressing. No one was a match for her in that way. She started talking to McSteamy again just like old times but inside she felt the loss of Greg effect her badly. Life was definitely not the same for her any more no matter how hard she tried? She failed inwardly to over come his loss.

  Birds of a feather flock together was an old saying but here in our story Dana and Emily were the perfect example of that saying since they shared almost the same addictive feelings for more than one guy at a time in their Lives. Emily was sure she was going to get in trouble one day or the other with Shaun and wanted to be honest with him and end her relationship with Shaun for Victor. She wanted to tell him the truth that she had slept with Victor however Victor did not permit her to do that as yet. He told her to wait for some more time before she made up her mind on telling him. She told him that she decided to tell Shaun everything and all she ever wanted right now was to be with him. He knew he was going to be in trouble with Shaun if he had got to know about this matter and at the same time he thought if he had her it wouldn't make any difference in his Life as long as he spent some of his time with her, she would believe anything he had to say to her. He thought she was the easiest score in his Life. She didn't realize what her choice was going to bring for her in the future?

  Some times in Life not everything is supposed to be told out in the opened cause when you do that then there's not a word or an action that you could take back once it's in the opened. Life may seem unfair but everyone and everything is different in it. If only we would open our eyes and see this clearly then we would be much happier. Life teaches us a new lesson everyday and it's how we choose to learn from it is what matters? The path we choose may not be a clean road but what lies in between that stretch of path is what really matters?

 

Mr.Fox as everyone by now who know him knows pretty well that he would never permitted anyone to sit beside him so he could freely chat with Dana during work hours has now decided to allow another female beside him so that others or his spy with get confused and assume that they were wrong about his relationship with Dana. He ignored Dana for a few more days until his wife returned and he was satisfied that she was not aware of anything in regards with the snap that he received. He tried

his best to find out what he could and tried to avoid talking much to her with the amount of fear that he would get caught. He knew she was a smart woman who could catch him with his words so he didn't want to play along with her and fall in her trap that was set for him.

 

Mrs.June returned with a decision that she was going to get her husband to speak about starting a really family. Every time she tried to get him to talk to her. He always had an excuse and put away the talking. She knew he was nervous about his secret relationship. So she tried to make him as much comfortable as possible to get him to be more close to her and she tried to start the topic but there was always a distraction and she could not get a chance to speak to him alone. He slowly began to calm down and assumed well that his wife was not aware of his relationship and that pleased him a bit and he decided he was ready to face any body else that threatened him about his affair.

Mrs.June met her spy again and told him about her encounter in the train with the baby and that she decided she was going to fight to get back her husband and start a family. The was spy was actually angry and showed her the video footage from the cameras that were hidden in the house. He told her that she needed to be careful with Dana since she always had a way of getting what she wanted? Mrs.June had seen the video footage of Dana in her house with Mr.Fox, they shared a drink together and she got intimate with him. She was shocked and heart broken but she told him that she decided to forgive her husband and wanted her life back with him. So he told her that he was willing to help her get her husband back and requested her to take Mr.Fox out of town for a few days and to get him to speak to her. He told her, " For your good heart I’ll always help you get your husband back" She thanked him and they departed in their own ways. On her way back she seemed to be extremely happy with the thought that she was most definitely going to get her husband back and was pretty confident that she was going to have a happy Life together forever and start a family of her own and be a Mother.

Shannon was very angry with Dana that she stopped spending time with him like she used to and thought it was time that he questioned her about her new behaviour. He brought forth his questions and asked her, why aren't you the same like before with me? She just laughed and replied back to him, Are you serious we just made love to each other. Yeah right but I didn't feel like you really wanted to make love with me with real love rather just sex and nothing else. She lost her temper with the way he spoke and told him, "Get out of my house." He didn't

know what to do right then? He assumed that she really did mean it and that's what caused the friction and he apologized to her. She was still pissed off with him and asked him to leave. He had no choice but left her place.

 

Dana was not sure why he questioned her or may be he's beginning to doubt her. McSteamy had called her and she was just making a conversation with him and he wanted to see her again. She agreed but told him that he could not come home any longer. She told him about the picture that hung on Mr.Fox's door that gave McSteamy the shivers since he didn't want to get caught with his wife the same way even though he knew that she would have surely knew about his behaviour. They made a plan to meet up and she told him the spot where he could pick her up.

 

Shannon spoke to Calvin and asked him if he figured out anything that was going on with Dana and any body at work. Calvin told him as far as I’ve noticed I haven't seen anything like that going on with her. However she seems to be moving with everyone equally there is no one that I can find fault with or anyone that she shows extra attention towards. Shannon told him about the scene with her at home and as a friend Calvin told him not to worry and that she would come around and to take things easy first . He told him that she would surely be the one to approach him first and talk to him. They decided to have a drink together and left straight to the bar and to forget about the girls in their Lives and to just be themselves together.

Shaun was a good guy and matured person though he never really had any good or proper relationships. He was an example for "Girls not wanting to date good guys" He never spoke about his past to Emily or even worried about her's. He Loved her for who she was in front of him and trusted her movements. Many girls had dumped him in the past and thus making him very insecure in a relationship. This is main reason for him not to spend much of his quality time with Emily though he really Loved her. No matter how Shaun tried to make his relationship work Love didn't seem to show him the right path to the woman who qualified his standards and

his nature. In the beginning of his relationship Emily did have a feeling of fear for Shaun and respected the space and freedom he gave her. However soon her choices lead her to a different path in Life and that's what made her who she is

at present? Shaun didn't really know how to make his relationship work. He tried to be close to her and he also made sure he gave her a space that she needed but some times even that doesn't seem to satisfy a person enough. It took him a long time to get over his past broken relationships and start anew in a fresh place. Life was unfair to him as well but he never blamed Life for his fate with relationships. He did have a lot of woman as friends but in a relationship it just never seemed to work. Forgive and forget was not something that everyone could accomplish. Some people were able to do forgive the people that hurt them and Some people may want to hurt them back and take revenge. Some people may be want to right just when they're told what they're doing is wrong. Old scars and wounds take a long time to heal or we might just feel lucky enough to forget them. Some wounds die with us and Some wounds may just re-open again and never heal.

Shaun had a habit of writing a diary, it was his best friend in four walls. He shared a lot of his feelings in the diary. The day Emily had chose to reveal her secret about Victor to Shaun. She went over to his place and spent the day waiting for him to return. She tried to clean his room while waiting for him to return from the game. That's when she noticed his diary and she was curious to read it and she got to know about his unsuccessful relationships with previous woman’s in his Life. The diary made her feel very bad about her behaviour after getting to know through the diary that he had really Loved her a lot and was planning a Life with her in the

future. She left the diary back in it's place and left his place with tears. She was shattered with the thought that she ruined her future with him unless she came clean and if he could forgive her and accept her. She realized his true worth and fell asleep that night weeping badly. She knew she definitely had to come clean and decided to let him make his choice after she had come clean with him.

Victor knew he was going to get in a lot of trouble with Emily trying to come clean but has a man he felt he could always get away with it since it was her fault for accepting his proposal. Anyone can fall in Love at any time. It's up to the other person to make their choice whether to be honest or betray the one they Love over Lust. It's just a crisis of body over mind. He also knew it was quiet easy for him to get away from this trouble if he really was done with Emily.

 

Mrs.June asked her husband to take a trip with her for the up coming holidays and she finally opened up her idea to him of having a family. She told him that she felt she was ready to have a baby and wanted his opinion. He didn't respond to her question but remained in a shock for a while and she knew that he needed to make his choice. She finally got the courage and told him how she felt and her experience in the train that made her realize that she was getting old and it was high time that they started a family. She told him that she had already seen a good gynaecologist for the baby and she had been in good health for the baby right now. The doctor told her not to waste any more time due to some medical issues. He finally stopped her and told her that it was too sudden and to give him some time as well to be ready. She told him it was okay and to take some time since it was a big responsibility.

Mrs.June told her spy that she had finally got a chance to let her husband know that she was ready to have a family. He told her that was wonderful news and now all you have to do is try to get him out of this place for the holiday's and give him proof that his Life would be better with you than looking for attraction from someone else which was not worth his time and effort. They both agreed with the plan and left the meeting spot in opposite directions.

Brian was aware of Dana affair with Mr.Fox but choose not to tell anyone since MJ requested him keep the matter private. He listened to her but had a copy of the original video with him and felt he could use it if things got out of hand in Dana's Life. Since he was a good friend and was concerned about her Life. He knew Mrs.June very well and thought it was not nice for Dana to break their marriage. He was so furious that he was on the urge to get her caught however he also thought that she was his childhood friend and he could not do that to her. So he maintained a low profile with her after the party. He didn't make an attempt until Dana approached him or if she called and spoke to him.

 

 

MJ was having a happy time with her fiance Freddy even though in every relationship their were fights and misunderstanding. Love would always have the upper hand of the situation with them. She Loved him to much to hurt him or cheat on him for anybody else. She was a person who wanted Love to be omnipresent among everyone. Loving someone was not everything but finding new ways to show that person your Love was everything Freddy ever meant to her. She could not stop Loving him in various ways and always wanted to be his best friends more than just a fiance.

Homework was not meant only for children to do so that they would learn their lessons over a short period of time but even for grown-ups. Some need to do their homework’s so others would learn their lesson. Likewise our mysterious spy is a fictional character who by nature likes gossip and Loves reading books on mystery. Our fictional character set his theory and did his homework which began his interest at the Halloween party and was invited just like the others to have fun. Our character found it very suspicious at the party about every body's behaviour. It was not clear whether everyone acted mad after the intake of the alcohol or whether something was really going on between all of them. The spy was not a very

socialized person but knew how to get information out of anybody. He seemed to be quiet a good listener and was able to pose any sort of question that got him the right answers.

 

Its been a week since Dana had spoke to Shannon after his stupid question about her not really loving him. It made her think that she really had stopped Loving him like before. She wanted to make it up to him so she called him up and asked him to come over home and she apologized for being rude to him. With great difficulty she accepted that she had not been spending enough time with him and told him that she wanted to make it up to him for acting very indifferent with him. He agreed and was very happy that she accepted her fault for once and told her he would come over immediately. He got ready bought her rose on his way and came over to her place. His excitement ended him making Love to her and spent the rest of the day with her talking. He didn't want to leave her alone and he told her that he missed not talking or seeing her for this entire week. They spent the rest of the day talking and catching up on things that they missed over a long week. Shannon was so happy he called Calvin and told him that Dana had called him just like he had said and he was very happy that their silly fight was over.

Calvin was a very quiet person but you know there's a saying that you can't trust a quiet person cause you would never know when they would turn against you or when you really depend on them is when they let you down. You can never tell what kinda thoughts run in a quiet person's mind. It's very difficult to judge a quiet person cause suddenly they may out burst and through all their emotions all out on you at once. Calvin was a similar person like that he never let anyone in when he's all emotional so no one can really tell what sort of things effect him or when he's really effected by anything. He was not much into socializing but an acute listener.

Emily thought it was only fair enough to let Shaun know about her poor ability to stay true to him when he had done nothing wrong to hurt her or has he even cheated on any body else unlike her. She was very upset but strongly decided to come clean. She made a phone call to Shaun and told him that she wanted to speak to him in person and that she needed to let him know something very important. He also told her that he was just about to call and talk to her about something very important. She knew what he was wanting to tell her? Since she had read his diary so she told him lets meet up this evening. He agreed to meet her at the spot she choose. Time was running quick after she had ended the call with him. She was all nervous and shaky and she didn't have any clue as to how he was going to react to the news she had for him and what was going to be his response on hearing her speech. The thought of it was killing her slowly.

Finally it was time for them to meet and for her to tell him the truth. Shaun had been assuming all this while that Emily was going to be the one for him as his Life partner. He came to meet her with a very pleasant mood to propose to her. They met at a hotel for Dinner and she was nervous to bring out the truth but she knew she had to tell him before things got more ugly between them. She kept that in mind and pulled all the courage to begin the topic first. She told him,"Shaun, I know what you wanted to tell me today but before we take things serious. I need you to know that I made a very big mistake in my Life and I wish you would forgive me. He tried to interrupt her but she stopped him and requested him to give her few minutes and to allow her to finish what she wanted to say and told him that he could make a decision after she had finished what she wanted to say? His facial expression had changed and told her to go on with what she had started? I came home last week to tell you the truth however I found your diary and out of curiosity I had read the diary and got to know about your past. I feel very sorry for what has happened to you in your past Life but that was not what I came to tell you tonight? I was not aware of your past Life to be the reason why you had not showed much attention to me which caused me to go astray. I know you trusted me and you still do but I let you down. I know you came here tonight with intentions to

propose to me and I should let you make the right choice in Life after I come clean with you."

 

She began to weep and she apologized to him and continued telling him how sorry she was for her action. She never meant to cheat on him and have an affair with another person. It's not like she was married and she cheated on him but she knew what he would be facing if she didn't come clean even after reading his personal diary about his bad past life about his previous relationships. She told him that she felt bad that he thought that she was the best girl-friend he had come across from all his past relationships and she was heart broken when she realized that she could not be that person he pictured any more she decided to come clean with him and be honest.

" I went out of the way and I cheated on you with another man. Do you know Victor who works along with us? He had proposed to me a few months back but I initially declined his proposal but you know I told Dana and she was the one who had changed my mind and convinced me

into being friends with him. I told him strictly that we were only going to be friend and nothing else. He agreed and as friends he convinced me into meeting him quiet often. He said he only wanted to hang out as friends and later that made me fall in Love with him as well. I came out here to come clean and to let you know that I Loved you and still Love you with all my heart. It's all up to you to decide whether to forgive me or not and if you still want to accept me and forgive me for my past wrong doing. I will promise to Love you honestly and never let your trust down on me ever again. I realize losing you is going to be a big loss for me and what ever you decide I am willing to accept and Love you till the end."

 

 

 

Shaun was dumbfounded for some time. A little while later he told her that he forgives her since she had the heart to at least try to stop him from getting more hurt with her lies. She told him lets have a fresh start and that she would stay away from Victor. She knew he was very angry with her and simply be him telling her that he forgave her, had not really ended anything or brought anything to any conclusion. He simply could not look her in the eye or talk to her again normally. He took her phone and had made a phone call to Victor. He answered the call and he told him that it was Shaun and that he was very much aware of their long going affair that he's been trying to hide from him with Emily has to come to an end. He threatened him over the phone not to come near Emily ever again. Shaun was very angry at that minute with Victor and on the other line Victor was well prepared for this day.

They left the restaurant after a heated conversation. After which Shaun refused to speak to Emily and told her that he needed some time to digest what she had told him tonight.

 

They went their separate ways and he never bother to speak to anyone when he returned home. He locked himself alone in his bed-room and could not get over what he had just found out? Emily knew this was not going to work out but she just couldn't help herself feeling sorry for hurting him. Victor kept calling her later on but she just ignored his phone calls for the rest of the night. Emily wanted time to think over what she had done and needed to make a choice between the two guys she thought she had been in Love with. The following day Shaun went up to Victor during work hours and told him that he wanted to speak to him in person during his break. Victor didn't respond to him but the word soon spread among their colleagues who witnessed the threatening call from Shaun and assumed there was going to be a fight between them later on today.

The word spread like fire that there was going to be a fight later on between Shaun and Victor. Everyone knew Shaun had the upper hand in this since he was much older to Victor and he was stronger and everyone knew Shaun had a bad temper. Some were betting on their fight and some knew the fight was worthless over a petty female. The news spread to Emily and Dana's ears and they assumed that Shaun was too matured to start a fight however the people around made it look like there was really going to be a fight. Emily was scared that one of them might get hurt because of her judgment. She told Dana to hurry up and to look for them and to stop the fight before anything drastic had happened during work. However before they could even think of stopping either one of them. They heard from a fellow colleague that they had already gone to the basement. Emily almost fainted on hearing this and she was not able to witness the event since they were not allowed during work hours to go down to the basement.

 

The basement was unusually filled with people starring at Shaun while Victor was waiting for him with a bunch of his friends for support. Shaun called out for Victor and told him that he wanted to talk to him and he was shocked because he thought he was going to kick the living shit out of him. Victor was scared of Shaun and he apologized to him for what had happened between Emily and him. He told Shaun that he was not aware that Emily was friendly with him and she denied him initially and only then he had gotten to know that Emily was in a relationship with him. However he told him that it was Emily that approached him later on and accepted his proposal. She told him she only wanted to be friends and to wanted someone to spend some time along with. I'm sorry dude but I was also in Love with her and I could not control myself around her when we were alone. Honestly dude, I didn't know what else to do but to tell you that I’m really sorry I slept with your girl-friend and I’m not to be blamed alone as well because it takes two to make a mistake. And if you do want me to stop seeing her I’m sure I can and I will stay away from your girl-friend. Shaun was pissed off with him and walked away from Victor since Emily was at fault as well. He knew at that very moment that he could never forgive her or gone on in a relationship with her any longer.

He went back to his place and could not concentrate on his work. He took permission and left for the rest of the day. He was totally upset and he just could not accept Life in reality and what it had to offer him? He felt very depressed and was heart broken. He reached home and started drinking to his heart's content and he knew he had to end this relationship with her. Meanwhile Emily came and spoke to Victor and inquired what had happened at the basement? He told her that, "I told him it takes two to make a mistake and It was mistake that all this had happened and I apologized to him for everything and on behalf of you as well." She was pleased with his answer and left to go and check the other side of the story from Shaun.

 

Dana was furious with Emily and asked her, "Are you out of your mind, why did you tell Shaun that you were sleeping with Victor? Couldn't you tell him something else which is when she told her about the diary that she had read in his place and she could not intake what she found out about him and that he wanted to propose to her and I didn't know what else I should do so I came clean with him. Dana told her that she was an idiot and she could have simply accepted his proposal and cut off Victor instead of losing him. But Emily told her that she was scared that If she had to accept his proposal and later if he got to know anything about her secret affair. She didn't want it to look ugly between them and that's why she thought she needed to come clean. Dana didn't have anything to say after that so they both went and tried to make a phone call to Shaun. The phone kept ringing but he would not answer them. Emily was nervous that he wouldn't not answer her call. After a few unsuccessful times she finally received a message from him that made her constantly to weep for the rest of day.

 

  " I left you back my proposal ring on your desk and I never want to have anything to do with you ever again. I'm sorry I can never forgive you."

 

 

 

Dana knew this was going to happen if Emily had come clean and she tried in the beginning by warning Emily which she refused to listen and now she's just sobbing continuously. They came back inside and she as well told her leader that she could not manage any more and took the rest of the day off and went to Dana's place that night since she knew she could not go home and explain to anyone about her misery. She was sobbing for the rest of the night so much so that she made Dana crazy and annoyed. She was about to lose it with Emily and all her sobbing over her stupid mistake but she fell asleep crying just to releave Dana from her misery.

 

McSteamy as preplanned takes Dana out for the night. He takes out to the place of her choice and she seemed releaved to be out side without anybody's problems troubling her own. She seemed happy at the moment to get what she wants through anybody who was willing to provide her with the comforts? But what she was not aware was about someone else who has also preplanned to betray them and takes snaps of their pleasant outing together. Someone was gathering proof out their own interest for someone else who could be profited through it.

Mrs.June plans a romantic trip for her husband to spend quality time with him and to rebuild her Love she wanted him to get on the same page with her about starting a family and having children. She was thrilled by the thought of kids and took a days off at work. She went online and checked all the best sites that could provide her a trip for second honeymooners. She spent hours of her time deciding a place that would be romantic enough for them to get tangled together and relive their love again. After hours on different sites she finally booked a place to surprise her husband and to make an holiday trip over together. On her way back she met her informer that handed her an envelope which had everything that she had asked for enough to get her husband back. She bid her good-bye's to him and let in a pleasant mood that she was getting everything ready just has she planned.

She comes back home and talks to Mr.Fox about their surprise trip that she's prepared for the holidays. He knew what she was throwing on him and acted like he was surprised and accepted to take the trip as she planned since he noticed how happy it made her feel? She was even more excited when he happily accepted her trip to rebuild their Love. The day finally comes and only on that day Mr.Fox knew where he was going for this trip prepared by his wife. They leave to the airport and board the flight to Rome. He was shocked that his wife spent so much for this trip. He understood how much this really meant to her and he decided he was going to take her motive serious make her happy for the entire trip. He kept his word and he made sure he pleased her in every way for the rest of their time on the trip. That night when they reached they were tired and got jet lagged but that was not all. The romantic trip hit the jackpot as soon as they landed at their hotel they were notified that they won the best honeymooners couple and their rooms were moved to the best suite in the hotel for the rest of their stay for the same cost of the normal room that they had booked. This made Mrs.June very excited and happy thinking this was sign for them to move forward in Life. For the rest of the trip they had put in a lot of effort in having fun together and good sex with the motive of having a baby. They were pleased with each other with the thought of starting a family.

 

After that night they had better understanding and she felt more secure that she could start sharing things with him more personally and could be honest with him about anything. But she didn't want to start anything until they returned even though she carried the envelope with her.

She had a lot of surprise for him and everyday was new life together. Her plan worked so well, she thought and she was pleased that she was able to get so much of control over him that she knew she could be honest with him about his affair and not lose him or have the slightest chance of his love to decrease. She was confident about her every move. The last day of her loving making on the trip and she succeeded and finally got what she had come for?

They returned back from their trip and he tells her he wants to have good rest after their long trip. She tells hims it's okay to take a nap. She doesn't give him the slightest doubt about anything as yet. He sleep like a baby for the rest of the day. She too catches up on some sleep but automatically starts feeling hungry and wakes up. She prepares dinner and plans her speech to break the news to him that she's aware about his secret Life and that she was pregnant now. She finishes her work just as he awakens to see her beautiful smile. She tells him to get refreshed and lets him know that dinner was ready. While he got ready she was breaking her head literally talking to herself on how to break the news to him when he catches her on the act of talking to herself and he questions her about it? At first she blabbers but then she steady's her voice and breaks the news to him that she's much aware of his affair with Dana. He was speechless but she went on by saying, "I know about your affair with her and I was hurt so badly when I found out about you two. I trusted you but you let me down and broke our Marriage Vows but I forgive you because I love you more than enough to forgive you. I also wanted to let you know about your secret Lover girl and what she's been doing behind your back. I don't think she's worth your standards for what she's doing behind your back. Take a look at these and she showed him the envelope." He opened it only to be shocked to see the snaps of Dana with his best-friend Mark very close which could only mean one thing. His mind struck him about the reason why he found him that day by her place and she was that easy score that he had spoken about earlier. He was still speechless and was brought back to reality by his wife who reminded him that she forgave him and will always love him the same. She changed his mood by letting him know that she was pregnant. He finally got the courage to speak again and congratulated her and told her, yah....I'm going to be a father. And kissed her on her forehead. He also thanked her for taking such a big step by forgiving him so easily for his blunder and he promised her that it was a silly mistake and it would never happen again.

 

 

 

 

He keeps thinking about his affair with Dana and wonders how his wife had got to know about it? He was bewildered with some many questions and had no answers to any of them. He remained puzzled and his mind also wanted to question her about her behaviour with his best friend. That day as usual he went to work but this time it was different he was vexed about her. He through his anger on everyone he came in contact with and he made it a point to show her he was really angry and it was about her. She understood that he was really angry for some reason but could not figure out what was this temper all about? She thought to herself that she should be the one who should have been pissed off with him for accepting his wife offer and going for the trip leaving her devastated for the holidays. Instead he was pissed with everyone around. But surprisingly a little later he seemed to show his temper out only on her and was very happy with his other colleagues. It was irritating her even more and she was waiting for one chance to question him on his strange behaviour. She took a break and tried calling him but he refused to answer her call and kept disconnecting the call each time she tried. She came back from her break with an angry face and tried to approach him in person and she eagerly wanted to know why he was avoiding her and what was the reason for all this sudden blast of temper? She thought of different reasons but none made her think of McSteamy to be the cause. Since she knew she's been getting lucky with him so it never really bothered her. She tried approaching him based on work related but he refused to speak to her and asked her to direct her questions to some body else that she never liked. She was really pissed off with that and asked him what was going on? Why was he so angry on her?

 

 

 

 

 

  He only answered by letting her know you'll know soon and asked her to go back to her place and to do some work. She was still angry that he wouldn't answer her properly. Finally towards the end of the day he had a meeting individually with everyone in his team and when it was her turn the meeting was quiet long. He was really irritated that she had not been working like before and he could not let her be like this in his low performers list. His reason to start off the meeting and gradually he told her that ,"I trusted you and what the bloody hell you do for me in return, cheat on my own best friend." Are you flicking out of your mind? Why him? Was I not enough for you to cheat on and be satisfied? Answer me bitch but all she did was cry so badly. He showed her the pictures and questioned her again What was all this about and How long have you two been going out now? Wasn't you the one who was the easy score for him. And you knew that he was talking about you when I told you I met him by your place. Why did you make a fool out of me you whore? She tried stopping him and making him understand that it was him that blackmailed her into this mess and that she tried telling him about it from the beginning but didn't have the courage to own up because he threatened her about it. I can't believe you any more and even if he tried to threaten you, your duty was to come and tell me honestly but I should have known better and been aware that you could have cheated on me since your already on cheating on boy-friend for me" You disgust me you bitch, I never want to have anything to do with you again" This is my last meeting with you after which you and I have nothing between us. Its officially over, I made a mistake in telling the wrong person how I felt? It's over stop your weeping and get back to work.

She came outside and was very upset on what happened inside between them? She called McSteamy and spoke to him she told him what happened? She was crying to him blaming him for everything. She told him that someone had taken snaps of them and showed it to Mr.Fox that ended every thing between them. She asked him if he had questioned him about anything or if he told him anything as yet. He told her that this was the first that he was hearing anything about it and he had not asked him anything as yet. He tried consoling her and asked her to meet him

at the basement as usual. She was crying so badly that she agreed to meet him.

They met at the basement in his car. She was sobbing very badly and he tried to take advantage of the situation and tried kissing her in his car. She allowed him to kiss her to forget everything that her McDreamy had said to her earlier. She thought she could patch up things with him in a few days assuming to believe McSteamy's words that everything was going to be just fine. They had sex and he ended up dropping her back home after he was done with her. Even while she was getting off he told her not to worry that everything was going to be alright. She tried to force a smile and closed the door of the car and walked away. McSteamy suddenly portrays himself just like Casanova with woman in trouble. He ameliorate her difficulty, shows her gratitude, seduces her and leaves her when boredom sets inside him. McSteamy's advice to get any woman"There is no honest woman with an uncorrupted heart whom a man is not sure of conquering by dint of gratitude. It is one of the surest and shortest means. Attentiveness and small favors should be employed to soften a woman’s heart, but "a man who makes known his love by words is a fool".

The next day at work she was all dull and kept to herself. She tried talking to him and telling him that she was very sorry for her action and she wanted him to forgive her and to forget everything. He refused to speak to her about anything but simple told her that there was no forgiveness for her since she betrayed her when he really thought he Loved her. Lust can deceive a person to his downfall. It's been a whole week since she been trying really hard to patch things up with her Lover but unable to succeed, every time she fails with him she turns to McSteamy and he's pleases her with his charm. He tries to comfort her in the best way known by him. Mr.Fox comes up to Dana and tells, " You better stop what ever your trying to do or your going to lose everything you already have and those who trust you". She tried to confront him that she had no choice and kept doing it because she wanted him back so badly. She tried making him understand How much she claims to Love him? He told her it was not going to work out any more and tell her that it was his wife that showed him the snaps and everything that happened after the trip. She was shocked and didn't have anything to say to

him. He told her again, "Stop what ever your doing or your going to lose what you already have". Having said that he left without another word.

 

She meets up with McSteamy and lets him know about her findings and she tries to tell him that who ever it was that took the snaps must be watching her every move even right now. She was nervous to know who was doing this to her? McSteamy told her not to worry and that they would find out who this person was together and make sure they pay for what they did? She felt pleased thinking that he was on her side and she could trust him. The whole time she kept talking and guessing different people that could have had a grudge on her and her relationship with Mr.Fox. He consoles her and drops her home. This becomes a routine for him to drop her home and he for some reason he tries to make her get over Mr.Fox. He wanted to make her forget what happened and tries talking her into moving forward and to get on with Life and to be happy and not to look all gloomy and dull.

 

Meanwhile Mr.Fox tries to confront his friend. He tries to make an attempt to figure out his side of the story about her. Well he tries hard to bring up the topic but unfortunately unable to question him in regards to it. He knew his friend very well so he knew that he could not ask him anything even if he took his chick it didn't mean anything since he knew he could not question him over someone like her. He didn't feel like he needed to question over losing some chick that was not even honest enough to him. Instead he told all his friends he was going to be a father soon and threw a party for them. He left the office with Mark and the others. They went for a good drink together. He also informed them that after which he would be coming in an earlier shift due to his wife's condition and he also told them he didn't want anyone else at work to know about his wife and that he was going to be a father for some time. They all agreed and continued drinking to their hearts content.

Dana uses this time and pours out all her grief on Emily. She shares everything that had happened until now between Mr.Fox and her. She fails to tell her anything about McSteamy but makes Emily pity her situation. They both grief over the lose of their Loved one. She loses Shaun and Dana loses Mr.Fox. Emily feels completely lost without Shaun but feels a little better with Victor still around by her side. He tries to console her over Shaun and spends time with. He tells her not to worry that time will heal everything and Shaun might even give her a second chance. He told her to give him some time and every thing will be alright. Only a fool will give a second chance to someone who has proven themselves unworthy of true Love. Emily feels secure being with Victor and continues bonding with him. He changes her mind in spending time with him to forget things for a while at first she tried avoiding him but later feeling that her loneliness was growing had made her choose Victor without any doubt. She needed to spend time with someone to get out of her misery over Shaun who had left her devastated.

Dana feel like she's a broken vessel that can't be fixed by anybody. She felt like being to herself since she was dumped by her Lover. She kept pushing her limits with him trying to make up things with Mr.Fox so much so he lost his temper at one point and time and had no choice but to shout at her in front of everyone who was among them. He embarrassed her asking her to stay away from him after what she had done? She felt very bad about herself and felt no one had hurt her has bad as him. She decided to leave him alone for some time till he realizes her worth after all she thought that it was the Love that brought them together and it will bring them again close if it was really Love that they had shared. Mr.Fox felt bad for shouting at her in front of others. He felt like he let others know what was going on between them but he had no choice since she kept pushing her luck too much with him. He knew he had made up his mind about her and that there was no more getting back with her. He just didn't know how to make her understand? At one point he did feel sad for her and wondered how long

more was she going to gone like this just to get what she wanted? He decided no more of Dana in his secret Life. He wanted a break from all this tension with the women in Life after all the cheating and betrayal. He felt like he needed more time to digest everything.

Dana was pretty much aware that someone was watching her so she payed more attention to the people around her to see if anybody was interested in her behaviour. But sadly she was not smart enough to notice anybody strange. Mrs.June got a phone call from her informer telling her that Mr.Fox is staying away from Dana but she's not backing down and pushing her luck again with Dana. The informer tells her to be careful with Mr.Fox and not to let him slip away again with Dana. She responds back and tells the informer, "I trust my husband and he promised me nothing will ever happen again like this, so I wouldn't worry about my Husband but thanks for letting me know about this female." I think I just know what to do to keep her away from him. She thanks the informer again and bids her good-bye and disconnects the phone call.

 

Mrs.June goes to meet one of her best friends who was none other than Mark's wife. She meets up with her and tells her everything. They both discussed things over about their husbands and decided to call Shannon. Mrs.June asks Mark's wife to make the call and let him know that Dana is going in the wrong way and if he lets her on like that then he might lose her completely. Mark's wife does exactly the same way Mrs.June requested her to do and calls Shannon from an unknown number. The phone rings he picks up the call and she tells him, "You don't need to know whose speaking but what I have to tell you is what matter most in your life? The Love of your life is getting very attached to a few men and they're taking advantage of her. If you don't be careful she might be cheating on you over them and moving away from you. Stay close to her and check on her is what is best for you right now?" Having said that she disconnects the call leaving him all bewildered thinking of Dana's strange behaviour lately. He tries to call the same phone number again and again but it was not reachable. He wasn't sure what to do now? The

only person that came to his mind was Mr.Fox. He wanted to check with him about Dana's behaviour at work. Mrs.June and Mark's wife thought to themselves that their plan should work and that should be enough to keep her away from her husband during work as well.

Shannon goes to Mr.Fox's place and speaks to him. He tells him about the phone call that he had got from a female earlier and explains everything about the conversation. Mr.Fox has a doubt on his wife thinking it could be her who had called him but pretends to be shocked and tries to console him. But Shannon goes on by telling him that it seems true since she's been behaving very strange for some time now. He tells him that he some times even goes out without letting me know where she's going? I'm scared I’m going to lose her if this goes on just like that person that had called and told me. He was more worried about her behaviour than who had called and spoke about his girl-friend. Mr.Fox knew that he was referring to the time that she had gone out with his friend and for some time he was blank while Shannon kept talking to him. He then realized there was nothing he could do but try to console him that she wouldn't leave him for someone else and not to get worried unnecessarily. He cheered him up and offered him some chill beer and told him to relax and not to take hasty decisions. They continued talking for some time.

He left Mr.Fox's place and went straight over to meet Dana and to let her know how he felt? He knew he needed to take control of the situation if not he was not never going to reap the benefits out of her. He needed the extra resources from her like her cash for the stash, her new friends, the booze parties. He was using her relationship for everything best that he could get out of her and of course all the pleasure that he needed. He was just like other men who sought out for pleasure in the best and easiest way that he could possibly receive it. Now to think of it, losing all that comfort made him nervous. He went home and had a little chat with him. He told her about the unidentified caller, who had called

earlier and spoke ill about his girl-friend. Though it may be true he could not let her know that he actually believed that unknown person's words to Dana. He simply warned her and told her that her strange behaviour had made things worse and he told her that he really Loved her a lot and didn't want to lose her. He told her he could not bare to lose her or see her name get spoiled. He told that it was her own good to be grounded for some time till she feels alright since off lately she's not been able to be herself and he told her he had a point that she could not say no to him. She remained silent but knew that his point of view was true. She felt that she anyway wanted some space and to away from the others. She felt she needed time to regain what she had lost? Only time could heal her now. She had no other choice but to try and patch things up with her own and real boy-friend. She wanted time to get over Mr.Fox since she was really heart-broken. He didn't feel any loss but left her to be at home by herself while he had all the fun he wanted. He kept telling her and going over to Mr.Fox's place which made it even worse for her to forget that he was there and she could not be there just like old times. She was really lost a lot of times just thinking and trying hard to get over the fact that it's all over!!

Now that Dana is grounded and unable to do anything but go to work and come straight back home and spends most of her time cooking various dishes to get over her stupid drama love life that's taking a new twist but tragically it does nothing to help her. She stopped making any attempt in talking to Mr.Fox or even making any visual contact with the guy. She totally isolated herself away from him and McSteamy. It was only work and Shannon and nothing else even mattered to her any more which is when Mr.Fox came up to her one day and made a conversation. He tried acting nice and telling her that he didn't really mean for all this to happen and he felt really bad for everything. He kept talking while she silently listened to every word that came out of his mouth.

She simply admired him and felt good to feel his scent again around her so much so that he had to snap her out of her dreams. When she back to her sense all she heard him say was, " So what you say, "Lets be friends" and avoid all this confusion and avoidance of us not being able to speak to each other like before. I hate to say it first but it's only hurting us both that way. She was shocked with his word but simple agreed with a smile. He also told her that, Shannon had came home on the very same day that he grounded you. He told me about the mysterious phone and he was all worried about you. I thinks it's not fair if you cheat on someone who really Loves you a lot. I know that your still keeping in touch with Mark, well I’m no one to tell you not to do so it's your wish however if you think of taking my opinion then change yourself like I did it's for the benefit of yourself. She wanted to tell him that she knew Shannon better but she just let him what he had in mind? Mr.Fox told her to be a better person and not to stay away from any more trouble. She still remained silent after everything he had to say to her. He was kinda of getting irritated now with her not responding to him. He felt like she was showing attitude and he walked away from her and she kept smiling to herself assuming that he's giving her a second chance and she didn't want to ruin this for herself again. Almost instantly she regained her old self and found half a chance when Mr.Fox was not available to speak to McSteamy and to inquire if there was any lead on finding out who this person was since that person was poking their nose in her business too much. She told him to talk to Mr.Fox and to try his luck if he could let her know anything more on this unknown person. He agreed and said he would try his best.

Do it or Don't do it – you will regret both. The choice of living an honest life is a complicated decision to make in one's life. Emily made that choice of being honest and may even feel that Shaun's decision was unfair to her since she took a big step in being honest which is quiet a difficult task for any individual whose normally never been quiet honest. Emily regretted being honest to Shaun about her affair with Victor. She felt so heart-broken and wanted to try fixing things and pushed

her luck again with Shaun. Well for somebody like Shaun with repeated break-ups can lead him emotionally broken even if its a guy he can be totally broken if every woman he met in his life had cheated on him. He was mentally hurt and tormented but every time he tried to get over it. It only made him fall deeper in his pit of misery but life surely had something to teach him from every mistaken step he took forth. She went up to him and made an attempt to make a conversation with him. She told him she was very sorry for hurting him and never really meant any of this to happen between them and I want you to know that I still love you a lot. She tried explaining herself and telling him that if she knew any of his past life she would have never cheated on him. He was hurt even more with those words and no matter what she said after that he refused to listen to her and walked away. She might have not realized what she had said to him but in my opinion you don't sympathize on someone's past when you fall in Love with them. You just love them for who they really are? He was a person who never wanted any one to feel sad for him and love him for his past. Emily never really understood him while she was in a relationship with Shaun. She only realized it once she lost him from her life. With all that emotional break-ups she was still friends with Victor. He tried consoling her in his own way but she was not the only woman in his life. He told her that he still loved her and she always could accept his love at any time or remain friends with him. She thought she took take her time and trust him but he was cheating on her with other woman as in it was the same dialogue that he preached with some other woman that he tried flirting around with at work.

Gwen was a popular person with a lot of people she was young but knew how to carry herself around people. She attracted a lot of boys but Denver was "The Only Love of her Life". Most of the boys that approached her already knew that fact she was crazily in Love with Denver however they still tried to get a score out of her. Some lasted even a few day up to a month but eventually they tend to break-up. No one made her feel as good as Denver. Friends knew them what they were capable of when both of them got together. It was complete chaos and no one could separate those two from each other. They shared a special understanding and one kinda of bond. However a new candidate in her list was Adam Evans he was lost in love with her and decided he would do anything to get friendly with Gwen. He tried proposing to Gwen many times but finally got her to trust him and made friends with her. She

was an open book, she told him about Denver and she told him that he will always remain has the love of her life even in future if they did get friendly. He agreed to all her terms and said he still loved her for who she was in person. He wanted to move in with her so he could get to know her better. He told her that they could share the rent for the apartment and move in together. Dana got to know about all this and convinced Gwen into moving in with Adam. With all her own misery Dana made it a point to still carry out some of her duties on a regular basis with different people. This time it was Gwen and she made her get committed to Adam in a relationship. They moved in together as planned and he got to know about her every day and all her movement. He literally studied her and tried changing her to be a different person. They spoke a lot and spent time together and he was pretty decent guy. He never looked at Gwen with any motive of having sex with her and then leaving her. He never wanted to use her but marry her and keep her for life. Gwen knew that he wanted to marry her that's why he was keep his distance but she felt it was too early to get into that sort of commitment with anyone. She told him to take it slow and he was willing to give her all the time she needed but he slowly took control over her life. It started changing all her behaviour and dressing style. Dana's choice was only to make her get committed to something she was on two minds about. The reason she did that was just to make herself feel that everyone she knew had to come to her for help to make choice in life and that she was perfect though deep inside she knew she was not exactly that person any more but she still could not get over that and felt has long as no one knew she could still prolong with these habits.

Gwen sure wanted to take things slow with Adam so she never told anyone else at work that she was even friendly with Adam. Until Dana started telling everyone about him and making it known to people. MJ was furious that Gwen had not even considered telling her anything about it until she found out from some others who were speaking about it. MJ picked a fight with Gwen and then she came clean with her and told her that it was Dana's idea but I was just waiting to take things slow with him. I was not sure if it was going to even work out. She was scared that Denver would get to know since MJ was close to

him but he already knew through Dana's big mouth. He was happy for her but at the same time he felt that he was never going to spend time with her like before. He knew she was no more available for him to call and talk to or when ever he wanted he could never go meet her since Adam was around now controlling her life. At the same Gwen felt happy with Adam and his behaviour. She knew he was unlike the other guys she had come across in her life. It made her feel like she deserved someone better than they way Denver had always treated her though they both liked each other a lot he used to hurt her so much. Her relationship with him made her feel like she needed to stop crushing over Denver and be true to Adam and love him the same that he deserved for the way he was treating her and showing all his love to her. He treated her like a woman and behaved like a gentleman. Any girl would love a guy Adam's character he was like any dream guy of a normal girl who wanted someone to care for them and love them for who they really are?

Have you ever felt like your in a relationship with the wrong person and then suddenly one day you meet your perfect match but there is nothing you could do at that moment when you meet that perfect person and then make things worse that person is also in love with somebody else. Life may seem really unfair at that time but it teaches you a lesson to love what you already have in life? And to be happy and pleased with what choice you have made with your life? Well that's how I see it over here Denver falls in love with this girl whose his unbreakable girl-friend right now and but feel like he's met his true soul mate who's Gwen but even though he had a moment with her and knew for a fact that she was the perfect match for him. He knew he could not undo anything in his life but only choose to move forward and so was her situation she had no choice but to move forward even though she knew he was her perfect match. As long as they have each others partner with them. They tend to behave themselves or control the animal within them but if either of them are given a moment alone they tend to lose to their passionate feelings for each other. All they can do is regret being committed and unable to break what they have started. They try very hard to control the urge or their feelings that they share with each other. But they both are pretty much aware that they need to go on with their own lives and remain committed even if it kills them or tare them apart. They are matured enough to know and understand the other person's feelings that they

should stay true to their partners and love them with all their heart. They finally decide life needs to go on even though their feelings for each other were deep the made a choice and planned to stick to the idea of remaining committed to each other for life. Too much Love will kill you...and play with your mind. Torn between the love and the people whom we care for us?

Time passes and we find somebody else to heal old wounds. We try hard enough move on or just pretend to lay back and let the world move ahead of us. Susan tries very hard to forgive herself and to forget all about Greg. She carries on with her life like nothing ever happened and she's okay. Then there's one day when the world stops and waits for you to catch up with all the things that you tried so hard to throw away or leave behind your back and when all those things or those people walk before you again or if anybody you come across talking about them. Anything that reminds you about them makes you sit back for that moment and all those lost memories flash back into your eyes once again like it all happened the day before causing that heart ache..Everyone now and again goes through this phase of life. It's a heart ache to some and a laugh to many to think how funny their choices has been the past. Some take it for the better and some like to sulk over it again. Greg moved on with his life like Susan was just an hangover memory in his life. He got over the thought that she ruined his life. He started feeling happy again and had much more fun with all his friends and met other woman. He joined work in another place and never really had time to think about his past until he met one of his colleagues from his previous company. They had a small chat and tried catching up on things that Greg had missed about work. Gossip never stays with anyone. It's an opened secret with an endless way out. Little did Susan realize that this was her day from the time she stepped into the premises of work and who ever she came across had asked her how she was feeling? And she never knew why people were asking

her that question until the rumor spread right through her ears about Greg being happy and that he had moved on without any problem. She was struck with pain and could not back away from the unstoppable thoughts that were rushing through her brains. She remained silent and isolated herself from others and tried to move on just like him but she could not get over the fact to forgive herself in the first place. She hated the idea of herself and wanted to hide in some place where no one could find her? She was lost in thoughts for the rest of the day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dana tries hard to recollect her memories all over again. She sits alone in her bed-room and keeps thinking and wondering to herself what went wrong? Who was watching all her moves? It was like a game of chess silently thinking who was making all these smart moves and not leaving an clues to break their continuous wins over her. She thought very hard in her dark room and it made her head ache so much. She was still grounded but she stressed herself struggling to find out who this mysterious person was that was torturing her without any identity? She was going through her past like scanning pages of book. She started talking to herself out a loud now and started from the very beginning from day one of her meeting Mr.Fox

I joined worked and he was the first person that I laid eyes on, he was cutie. I never realized that he too was checking me out then suddenly he wanted me near him, started calling me sweet names. Then he started e-mailing me and worrying me then there was our special moment when he proposed to me and told me that he liked me after that party after we had danced together the almost the whole night. That was an awesome party it brought us close. We started our relationship e-mailing and chatting everyday.

It was his idea of chatting that much I remembered and then we started going out. He said he never told anyone not even his friends then McSteamy found out and he too wanted a part of me. I gave into him and little that I knew that it was just the start and here I am facing so much of trouble. And yeah I forgot about the Halloween party that crazy freaking shit. I was so scared the whole time at that place and then to make things worse I got caught with Shannon that night. It was embarrassing but I was lucky I never had to speak and he covered up the whole thing with his crazy little idea that came up in his head and everyone was cool. May be someone was watching us that night and that's how I started getting caught. But who could it be? But we weren't doing anything that night like physically just talking and we were even hardly gone before they could show up and ruin my moment. She fell asleep thinking everything over that night.

It's the weekend and Calvin comes over to Dana's place to meet Shannon. He asks him if he was coming along with him to score up and Shannon agrees and they both get started on their ride to score up. On their way Shannon tells Calvin about his mysterious phone call from a Lady and he was not sure who it was? He told him till now that phone number has been out of order as well as in the number is not reachable. I was so worried I went and spoke to Mr.Fox since you were not around for some time. He looked shocked and he told me he was not aware what was happening with her? Do you think she's going out with other men without me knowing? I was scared I was going to lose her and I grounded her for some time. I keep breaking my head over and over again even though I want to leave it behind I'm not able to do so it's haunting me now. I spoke to her but she never agreed to anything like she normally would or even picked a fight with me when I grounded her. It was worrying me a lot but off lately she's been to herself and never bothered to question why I don't spend time with her? I'm really worried if I’ll lose her and all the comforts I get right now dude from her. What do you think I should do?

Calvin was quiet all this time and never really knew what to say? It was a lot for him to intake but he told him what anyone would have said, he told him

not to worry and that she was not a person to be cheating on him or a person that would leave him for somebody else. Everything is going to be alright soon so don't be breaking your head now let's just go and score up and have fun and forget about all this shit.

 

 

Someone who has a lot of information about you as definitely got to be your friend or your enemy. Some time not even our family knows certain secrets that our friends or enemies know at times. A friend who cares about you and listen to all your crap surely knows a lot of your crap and an enemy who hates your guts will surely be gathering information about you because they're jealous of us just like what others say but I thinks it's cause they either want to know what your up to? So they can out beat you in everything that your busy trying to prove. Enemies always are like competitors who want to prove that they're better than what you are at present. Honestly it's good to have competitors in Life. It's thrilling and makes every minute count to prove yourself to be the better person. So here this unidentified person was either a friend thinking he was doing good or an enemy who hated her guts and despised her moves so much that they were constantly getting her in trouble and only with all her affairs and relationship alone making them look very cheap to behave like this but there was no good reason why anyone should do it personally? Questions lingered in everyone's mind but the only person who had seen this unidentified person in everyone's life. Was he someone at work or Was it someone from outside? Is he getting help from someone at work? Is someone backstabbing me? However in Mrs.June view She was not even sure if this person was working with her husband. She never really bothered to question his identity after the proof he had shown her. She was more worried about her married life to concentrate on anyone else. She was very thankful to that person for helping her regain her married life back. She was happy again that he spent more time with her since she was carrying his child and showed her more love. He became a more responsible man and loving person in front of his wife.

Questions were flying across in everyone's head. It was driving everyone crazy so much they started doubting each other. No sure who to question or who not to? Dana, Shannon, Calvin, McSteamy goes crazy trying to figure out this undiscovered person playing with their minds right now. Dana was pissed that her love life was ruined with Shannon and all her only affair that she thought was love, Ruined his only love that he trusted so much, Couldn't bare to watch my best-friend go crazy and ruin the love of his life. Ruined his image with his best friend for cheating on the one girl that he liked. He felt really bad and was very irritated that every thing worked out

so badly unlike what he had planned? Anger was the only thing that was common among everyone with seem to have this one question to answer all their other questions Who is this guy?

Anybody who tries to walks on a beach will leave footprints behind and every person committing a crime will leave a clue out of fear not to get caught. Clues are not left intentionally in a crime scene by the suspect but something that happens to fall behind out of panic when they tend to rush out of the scene leaving behind a way for someone who pays real good attention to find them. Clue is an easy word but what matters is how you use that clue as a valuable resource enough, to find your criminal? Sometimes our criminals are very calm so much so that they make it very difficult for any common man to find them if they had to make an attempt to solve the case on their own. So much for a team just like ours with all their own problems and questions and chaotic confusion that they don't seem to see the criminal walk right beside them along with their sources. Until you empty your minds and look for what your looking you'll never find it? Just like that our criminal knew everyone so well he knew how difficult it would be for them and their curious minds to stop asking questions for once and just observe and look around them. That made him succeed in his every move without him getting caught. Every step he took he planned it carefully. He got all the resources he wanted and then planned to

plot his moves. Humans have a way of putting everything into a box. Everything has to be defined. The problem with that is, often we associate certain behaviours and words with one particular context-and often forget to think out the box.

 

 

McSteamy organizes a party secretly only for a few friends. He invites only a few friends and Mr.Fox is one among them whose invited for the party. They get drunk and when everyone's almost leaving McSteamy and Mr.Fox remain on the terrace having a conversation and they have a good laugh about something when someone interrupts their laughter, who was this third person? Only then in their drunken state of mind the truth starts talking and we get to know that it was all long Mr.Fox who had set up someone else to speak to his wife about his own affair so he could get rid of Dana and come clean with his wife. It was all preplanned by him and now it makes a lot of sense. He lets his wife know about his affair through the third person and It was him who took the pictures as proof for the third person. The third person manipulated his wife with her decision and made her think she was changing her husband for the better cause. It was Mr.Fox's idea of having Mark play around with Dana so he would get updated on all her movement and he could judge her by them and place his coins on the chess board. Mark agreed and played according to his best friends rules as long as he was having fun with the woman. He played his role very well and is still playing his part. Mr.Fox was the one that called Dana and told her that there was picture hanging on his door but was there really a picture because you see he tells her that he's burnt the snap and threw the ashes away so he would not get caught from his wife. He allowed his wife to plan the trip for him and he acted like he was in shock when his coins fell in place with his wife. He was the one who had taken the snaps of Mark and Dana at their meeting spot that no one knew according to Dana. He was happy when his wife let him know about his affair as he had expected from her? He was only shocked when his wife made an extra step for him and informed Shannon which again never effected his work. He acted liked a clever gadget. He never expected Shannon

to approach him as well and to let him know about the phone call. His fun increased watching her wrack her brains about everything. He finally enjoyed it when he told her "Lets be friends" and moved on happily with his wife and with no regret from Dana on his unexpected break-up that he had planned for her which unfortunately until now she isn't aware off. The reason behind all this was concluding to one thing left for him to answer it was so obvious now that Dana was trying to become a part of his life and well he started coming early to work only because he was seeing someone else in another project and he didn't want any trouble with Dana plotting her revenge by getting to his wife so he ditched her in a way she never even realized. He turned on a fresh leaf with his wife and as well as with Dana. His wicked intentions got him to move freely with this new other woman and anybody else he wanted in future. According to Mr.Fox actions have consequences and he learnt from his actions that it have an affect on other people. He was careful with his choice of words and his every move since he knew that it was not always about himself but he manipulated himself to gain whatever he desired?

His wife whose now pregnant feels like she's finally reconnected with her husband and Dana whose still try's to figure out what went wrong and didn't feel she wanted to trust anyone ever again? Emily was still friends with the wrong guy even though her heart warned her it was wrong and she could not patch up with Shaun ever again. Susan heart broken and lost without Greg, everyday she tries to forget him but there was someone or something always reminding her of her miserable life without him. Life teaches us a lot of things it's solely up to us to make a decision on the path we choose. Love, Lust, Laugh, Lie, Lose, Loss and Lessons. These are words that have a major impact in our lives. These are the "7L's" that creates a path in our "LIFE" that we choose either to keep or to leave and live with those memories or hide it within ourselves until death or try again and move forward in life.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X