×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    The Anon Realist
    The Anon Realist
    Hello there, and welcome to the world of my inner thoughts where once you have entered, it is hard to escape...just joking. I am, as it says in the description a hobbyist when it comes to writing and I see it as a creative outlet for my ideas. So I am pleased to be able to share my story, as of now, to all of you potential readers.

    I will say up front that my story is overall still in development, but if you enjoyed the introductory chapter, I would love to hear your thoughts and predictions. CoW is an idea that I have had for as long as I can remember, which is not too much, and I have since then been developing it and giving it more though and detail. But of course, it is still missing some parts here and there, so the journey will be difficult.

    Interests: drawing, fiction writing, poetry, anime
    ______________________________________________________________________________

    Status: Chapter 2 finished (expect post)

    !Update! : Prologue added

    Chapters uploaded: 2
    ______________________________________________________________________________

    You can also follow me on deviant art since I also enjoy drawing as a hobby. For the most part, I use my profile for uploading art of my characters and other things.
    http://anon-realist.deviantart.com/
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Crossroad of Worlds
PG-13 Planning
1.7K
0
0
1.3K
0

The war between humans and demons has raged on and spiraled since the beginning of life, where neither side can triumph over the other or backs down. In the city of Elimnea, daily encounters with demons are prominent and its citizens struggle with maintaining peace and tranquility.
Ever since she was a little girl, Serena has dreamed of the day that she could become an exorcist for CORA, an organization that defends humans against supernatural creatures. The day that her dream is finally realized, she befriends a fellow exorcist, Ethan, who helps her in achieving her goal. However, there is more to him than one may suspect, and he may hold the means of changing life for humans as they know it.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X