×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    scarwals
    scarwals
    Isn't this a bummer! For someone who has always dreamed of writing stories and maybe even full length novels, I am tongue-tied when it comes to 'introduce yourself', 'write a blurb for your story'!
    But here goes nothing...I love reading and I fancy myself to be a 'good writer' :-)...hopefully the bubble doesn't burst! But...all in good time. Please do read my very first story.
    And...it is okay if you need to burst my bubble..but I would so prefer it if you could gift wrap it first :-)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Dawn Again
R
1.7K
0
0
894
1

swap_vert

Well...the idea for this story came about when I went on a binge-read of romance novels last month. So, here I am with a fairly cliche overall plot...but hopefully there is something in there that will keep you hooked regardless (personally, I love cliche when it comes to romance!)

A quick peek into the story? Here you are:

Richard was settling down in Seattle. Well, as much as an ex spec ops operative and now a member of one of the leading private security firms in USA could settle.
Sophie had been in Seattle for nearly a year now, but was far from settled. She wasn't sure she'd ever be able to feel safe enough to settle down in one place.
Richard knew he was going to unravel the mystery that was Sophie. And then her past finally caught up with her. It will be one hell of a battle before Richard and the team are able to help Sophie put her past to rest for good.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X