×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Kayden Laws
    Kayden Laws
    Well, first of all, I am absolutely terrible at writing bios for anything - just a warning!

    Hellooo, my name is Kayden! I'm a senior in high school, and my birthday is in January (I was born on a Sunday - ugh). I'm a straight tomboy, so I don't particularly enjoy anything that would be dubbed "girly" or "made for girls". I am an Atheist, that's probably one of the main things a lot of people would want to know. Um.. I have a small dog and she hasn't grown in a couple of years (yeah, she's one of those). I'm quite a big nerd. And... that is all I have to say, I guess.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Shadows: The Beginning
G
66
0
0
716
0

swap_vert

Shadows were prowling the main streets of Adelia City. They lurked the halls of the schools, and preyed on our nightmares. Halloween was their nocte pauoris - their night of fright. They had been here for centuries, and each year a new group of four would sacrifice themselves in order to keep the shadows from sucking the light out of Adelia. This year.. it was our turn.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X