×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    RocknRollRonda
    RocknRollRonda
    To write on a Big Chief tablet with a bunch of newly sharpened number 2 pencils was my idea of a great weekend. Mainly bc I was grounded all the time growing up, but you've gotta start somewhere. I'm a little known published writer and photo journalist currently living in an RV and touring the USA. Central Texas Hill country resident and currently relocated from Dana Point, California area, living off grid, doing what I love. Writing is like breathing water. So just breathe. Peace on Earth.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Summer Sociopath
PG
87
0
0
584
0

swap_vert
A knock on the door to enter an estate sale? What a moron, I thought as I grudgingly groaned going to open it. His whitened tooth grin and tanned tight torso met me and I reluctantly allowed him in.

His chestnut brown hair dipped at his even browner shoulders and he sported a frumpy girlfriend he called honey.  He extended his hand and held my eyes, introducing himself as my new neighbor. 

It was the summer of 2012. That was the summer I spent with a sociopath. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X