×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    wattwobbles
    wattwobbles
    Welcome to my humble abode, fellow humans! I see you have wandered upon my profile page, perhaps by accident or out of curiosity. Well either way, lean back and enjoy yourself a bit before you go, won't you?

    xx Mimi xx
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Alone In a Crowd
PG-13
457
0
0
368
1

swap_vert

|| "Alone. Everything around me, grey. It was the same old feeling, back again. I was in the middle of the group but I might as well have been a million miles away from these people." -Tim Relf ||

It started small. I didn't even think about it at first. It was just a cut, and then the rush of exhilaration that came next, the relief... 
I was drawn to it. I relished in the pain. It was my own twisted way of control, possibly the only control I've ever had over my life. It was the only thing I lived for. I lived for it so much that eventually I'd die for it.
...They wouldn't understand.
I just wanted to feel something. Anything. I felt so lost, so empty... but no one ever listened. No one ever saw the signs, saw my cries for help. Except for you. You're listening. You believe me, right? Do you believe what I'm feeling?

You're the only one. Ever. I'm sorry. In the end I couldn't take it, and I lost the battle against life. And with life I lost all the people who ever cared about me.

A short story about love, heartbreak, depression, and life.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X