×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    CVLTheDragonSlayer
    CVLTheDragonSlayer
    Hiyas! CVL here. I used to be a fanfiction writer.
    My main interests are anime and Tokusatsu.
    I'll be uploading my first and (probably) only original story here, and maybe a couple of oneshots later.
    For more information, read my FanFiction profile here: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4171208/
    See more
campaign Request update 0
EndFLAME
R
235
0
0
301
0

swap_vert

The year is 2065, twelve years after the mysterious parallel universe to our beloved homeland - appropriately dubbed The Otherside - was discovered. This seemingly magical world is somehow connected to Earth by large portals that randomly appear in the sky. As these portals are opened, those exposed to it are affected by the Otherside's mystical energy, either turning them into mindless monsters or extraordinary individuals wielding the powers of gods and entities - Vessels.

Meet our protagonist Endou, an average high school student. Having been orphaned at a young age, he now attends Seikou High and spends most of his days at home, either reading his gigantic manga collection or surfing the web. Then his second year starts with the arrival of a stunningly beautiful exchange student, turning his whole life upside down as he is brought into a battle against supernatural forces of the Otherside who have invaded Earth for their own selfish reasons.


Hiyas! CVL here. This was an idea I came up with a loooooong time ago, and might actually be my biggest project yet.

Like the genres suggested, the story would most likely contain action, my take on typical anime tropes, supernatural elements, some tragedy, and - since this is R-rated - some rather family-unfriendly description of violence and sexual themes.

Oh, and there are tons of plot twists, too.

I hope you enjoy EndFLAME as much as I enjoy writing it!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X