×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    Myself2018
    Myself2018
    Hello and welcome Penananauts (Penana + astronauts - astro), to my Penana profile description, in this, my area of the Penanaverse (Penana + Universe - Uni).


    But anyway, in this area of the Penanaverse I am mostly writing  adventure fiction (always at least a little romantic for I am quite a romantic writer) and this is a fairly romantic area of the Penanaverse.


    My writings in my part of the Penanaverse includes my The Chronicles Of Astrocrileomiscriana Series and The Buddlia Project. I have only started writing the first book of the first season of The Chronicles Of Astrocrileomiscriana Series, so I have many a book still to write within 'The Chronicles Of Astrocrileomiscriana' Series and in my other books.


    The books in this part of the Penanaverse sometimes expand (a.k.a. new 'issues' being added).


    There is also an area of my part of the Penanaverse where competitions are held where sometimes new contests are formed (with their own mini-big bang if you like) but occasionally a contest runs out of time for new enterants although they still accept visitors (a.k.a. readers) to their part of my part of the Penanaverse.

    This area of the Penanaverse had its big bang back in 2018 (a.k.a. I set up this account in 2018).


    Well, anyway enough of a briefing for it is now time to blast off to the part of my area of the Penanaverse were my books are.


    Are you coming?
    See more
  • Challengers
    Challengers [on hiatus]Challengers RuthChallengers JeffyBearChallengers tidwavesChallengers Bluemoon ScriptorChallengers Butterfly MuChallengers Abdul2611
  • Time Remaining
    Submission Closed
The Variety Of Topics Contest
PG-13
3.3K
1
3
3.6K
0

Write a piece of writing that is approximately 700 words long inspired by anything you want, what you write your piece of writing on for this contest is completely up to you!


The judging of this contest has been set to like count and will last four weeks from Sunday 2nd December 2018.


Have fun and good luck!

Write a piece of writing that is approximately 700 words long inspired by anything you want, what you write your piece of writing on for this contest is completely up to you!


The judging of this contest has been set to like count and will last four weeks from Sunday 2nd December 2018.


Have fun and good luck!

X